Topic: Enough is Enough!  (Read 942 times)

Joey

Enough is Enough!
« on: November 26, 2003, 04:34:40 pm »
Dear Taldren,David(If you're on-line.)and August Gamers of this Forum,The time has come for me to quit "Beating Around the Bush" and ask,with all due humility,of course,How's the Official Patch for S.F.C.III coming along? The last thread from Dave F. said they had three more bugs to work out before the programers felt confident enough to submit the Patch to Activision's Q.and A. people. Have those bugs been worked out,yet? Or,are they still giving the programers nightmares? I apoligize if the title of my thread makes it sound like I'm angery,I'm not really,It's just that I'm seen,on this Forum,every kind of question and every kind of thread for the S.F.C.II Patch and everything else for "Orion Pirates",but nothing for the S.F.C.III Official Patch,except for the "Read Me" and Dave F's last report on the Patch which was months ago. Now,S.F.C.II and "Orion Pirates" are excellent games. However,I'm playing S.F.C.III at the moment and not its two predecessors. So,once again,I ask How's the S.F.C.III Official Patch coming along? Happy Holidays and Thank You,very much,one and all for your time. Joseph L. Rand.(RJLRand@aol.com)  

Joey

Enough is Enough!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2003, 04:34:40 pm »
Dear Taldren,David(If you're on-line.)and August Gamers of this Forum,The time has come for me to quit "Beating Around the Bush" and ask,with all due humility,of course,How's the Official Patch for S.F.C.III coming along? The last thread from Dave F. said they had three more bugs to work out before the programers felt confident enough to submit the Patch to Activision's Q.and A. people. Have those bugs been worked out,yet? Or,are they still giving the programers nightmares? I apoligize if the title of my thread makes it sound like I'm angery,I'm not really,It's just that I'm seen,on this Forum,every kind of question and every kind of thread for the S.F.C.II Patch and everything else for "Orion Pirates",but nothing for the S.F.C.III Official Patch,except for the "Read Me" and Dave F's last report on the Patch which was months ago. Now,S.F.C.II and "Orion Pirates" are excellent games. However,I'm playing S.F.C.III at the moment and not its two predecessors. So,once again,I ask How's the S.F.C.III Official Patch coming along? Happy Holidays and Thank You,very much,one and all for your time. Joseph L. Rand.(RJLRand@aol.com)