Topic: SFCII CD Key  (Read 4467 times)

Zandy

SFCII CD Key
« on: February 18, 2003, 04:18:49 pm »
The forum has delt with this issue before, but after reading the relevant posts I haven't been able to find a resolution.  After losing my old copy of SFC II, I bought another copy last week.  However, the CD key required to launch the game will not work.  I have already tried exchanging copies, entering all the different permutations, etc, but nothing has worked.  I also emailed Interplay from their support page but have not heard back from them.  I am running windows XP, so maybe that is the problem.  In any event, I love SFCII and cannot wait to play it again.  So if anyone has found an answer to my problem, any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.  

FireSoul

Re: SFCII CD Key
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 04:35:26 pm »
see:
http://208.57.228.3/ubb/Forum1/HTML/018792.html

Look on interplay's site.. there should be a CD-Key exchanger there

DonKarnage

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2003, 05:42:32 pm »
well i have sfc II eaw, so if you pay the shipping i will send you (including the box) the game for free (original)

DonKarnage@videotron.ca

Zandy

SFCII CD Key
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2003, 04:18:49 pm »
The forum has delt with this issue before, but after reading the relevant posts I haven't been able to find a resolution.  After losing my old copy of SFC II, I bought another copy last week.  However, the CD key required to launch the game will not work.  I have already tried exchanging copies, entering all the different permutations, etc, but nothing has worked.  I also emailed Interplay from their support page but have not heard back from them.  I am running windows XP, so maybe that is the problem.  In any event, I love SFCII and cannot wait to play it again.  So if anyone has found an answer to my problem, any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.  

FireSoul

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2003, 04:35:26 pm »
see:
http://208.57.228.3/ubb/Forum1/HTML/018792.html

Look on interplay's site.. there should be a CD-Key exchanger there

DonKarnage

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2003, 05:42:32 pm »
well i have sfc II eaw, so if you pay the shipping i will send you (including the box) the game for free (original)

DonKarnage@videotron.ca