Topic: Tempest's SFC3 Dynaverse Guide was it! Thank You!  (Read 957 times)

Joey

Tempest's SFC3 Dynaverse Guide was it! Thank You!
« on: January 18, 2004, 09:59:41 pm »
Ladies and Gentle Gamers,"Tempest's SFC3 Dynaverse Guide was it! Since I couldn't find a way to reply in my previous Post,I thought I'd create a new one to thank all the generous people who helped me solve this problem. I know I sound lazy,but having all that Tactical information on my desktop,instead of having to go online for it,was so convenient that I just had to get it back. So,Thank You,very much,to all the hard working people who helped me find that link,again. I very much appreciate it. P.S. I know I spelled "atvantage" wrong in my previous Post. It should have been "advantage". I was typing in a hurry because I was afraid I'd miss the time for V.C.R.ing "Atilla The Hun" on the History Channell,tonight from 6:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. tonight. So,once again,Thank You,very much,for your gracious help and patience. Joseph L. Rand.(RJLRand@aol.com)  

Drexal

Re: Tempest's SFC3 Dynaverse Guide was it! Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2004, 10:13:56 am »

Quote:

I know I spelled "atvantage" wrong in my previous Post. It should have been "advantage". I was typing in a hurry because I was afraid I'd miss the time for V.C.R.ing "Atilla The Hun" on the History Channell

Just don't let it happen again.    

Joey

Tempest's SFC3 Dynaverse Guide was it! Thank You!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2004, 09:59:41 pm »
Ladies and Gentle Gamers,"Tempest's SFC3 Dynaverse Guide was it! Since I couldn't find a way to reply in my previous Post,I thought I'd create a new one to thank all the generous people who helped me solve this problem. I know I sound lazy,but having all that Tactical information on my desktop,instead of having to go online for it,was so convenient that I just had to get it back. So,Thank You,very much,to all the hard working people who helped me find that link,again. I very much appreciate it. P.S. I know I spelled "atvantage" wrong in my previous Post. It should have been "advantage". I was typing in a hurry because I was afraid I'd miss the time for V.C.R.ing "Atilla The Hun" on the History Channell,tonight from 6:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. tonight. So,once again,Thank You,very much,for your gracious help and patience. Joseph L. Rand.(RJLRand@aol.com)  

Drexal

Re: Tempest's SFC3 Dynaverse Guide was it! Thank You!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 10:13:56 am »

Quote:

I know I spelled "atvantage" wrong in my previous Post. It should have been "advantage". I was typing in a hurry because I was afraid I'd miss the time for V.C.R.ing "Atilla The Hun" on the History Channell

Just don't let it happen again.