Topic: Attempting to Mod the Turn radious indicators in SFC 3.  (Read 1013 times)

Drexal

Attempting to Mod the Turn radious indicators in SFC 3.
« on: January 19, 2004, 10:35:17 am »
I use the "No-Shield" mod in Sfc3, because I think it looks more realistic when you can't see (or barely see) the shield brackets. Its a simple mod, for those of you who haven't heard of it, its just a replacement for the FX01.BMP file in which the colors that create the shield brackets have been colored black so it blends in the the Space background. I recently made my own out the the original FX01.BMP because the no-sheild mod I d/led had certain problems. Anyway it got me thinking, the Turn Radious indicators annoy me in the same way, I know they have to be there because I won't know where I set my turn and how long it will take, I just want to mod it so its less noticable,  pretty much just make the colors alot less bright, or possibly Black and White. So I was wondering if anyone knew if the colors for the Turn Indicators are also in one of those bmp files, and if so which one? Theres a few parts in a couple of them that look like they could be it, but I'm not sure. Anyone know?

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Drexal »

Drexal

Attempting to Mod the Turn radious indicators in SFC 3.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2004, 10:35:17 am »
I use the "No-Shield" mod in Sfc3, because I think it looks more realistic when you can't see (or barely see) the shield brackets. Its a simple mod, for those of you who haven't heard of it, its just a replacement for the FX01.BMP file in which the colors that create the shield brackets have been colored black so it blends in the the Space background. I recently made my own out the the original FX01.BMP because the no-sheild mod I d/led had certain problems. Anyway it got me thinking, the Turn Radious indicators annoy me in the same way, I know they have to be there because I won't know where I set my turn and how long it will take, I just want to mod it so its less noticable,  pretty much just make the colors alot less bright, or possibly Black and White. So I was wondering if anyone knew if the colors for the Turn Indicators are also in one of those bmp files, and if so which one? Theres a few parts in a couple of them that look like they could be it, but I'm not sure. Anyone know?

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Drexal »