Topic: Fire Soul I have one thing to say about OP 3.2  (Read 3194 times)

Ravok

Fire Soul I have one thing to say about OP 3.2
« on: January 20, 2004, 06:28:24 pm »
  You are a God!!! You made my favorite game even better!!!
 I really dont know how to thank you!!    

FireSoul

Re: Fire Soul I have one thing to say about OP 3.2
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2004, 04:41:51 am »
Easy. Keep playing. Make it known this is your favorite game. ..
.. only way we're going to have a another sequel based on the SFB storylines is if we play them and show we like 'em.

Primus2003

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2004, 08:07:30 am »
Quote:

.. only way we're going to have a another sequel based on the SFB storylines is if we play them and show we like 'em.  

I truy hope that such a thing would come to pass.  That we truly get a new SFC that is SFB based again.  If any of the powers that be @ Paramount or whoever makes the decision to release such games reads this and gives the  

Ravok

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2004, 10:41:15 am »
 NO problem no problem at all!!!! I have already called about 10 people i know about it {They don't care much for SFC 3 either} and they all sounded like little kids on Christmas morning when i started describing it.OP is STILL my favorite game and you have breathed new life into it!!!!!! The new ships make the whole thing more challenging {I'm getting my but kicked where it never got kicked before} and I'm pretty good. Once again THANK YOU!!!!
 PS and thank you Taldren for letting him do it.!!!
 Developers are you listening? i know you are listen and learn!  

Sethan

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2004, 11:18:15 am »
Quote:

Quote:

I truy hope that such a thing would come to pass.  That we truly get a new SFC that is SFB based again.  If any of the powers that be @ Paramount or whoever makes the decision to release such games reads this and gives the    

Heh.  I'm still hoping to win the lottery so I can call Erik and tell him I'll finance SFC4: GaW

TalonClaw

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2004, 12:23:06 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Heh.  I'm still hoping to win the lottery so I can call Erik and tell him I'll finance SFC4: GaW  

Now that would be cool.  They could do it right and the way they want it without a publisher dumbing it down.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by TalonClaw »

Ravok

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2004, 01:30:58 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That is absolutely hilarious i was thinking the same thing last night!!!!!  

Ravok

Fire Soul I have one thing to say about OP 3.2
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2004, 06:28:24 pm »
  You are a God!!! You made my favorite game even better!!!
 I really dont know how to thank you!!    

FireSoul

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2004, 04:41:51 am »

Primus2003

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2004, 08:07:30 am »
Quote:

Ravok

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2004, 10:41:15 am »
 NO problem no problem at all!!!! I have already called about 10 people i know about it {They don't care much for SFC 3 either} and they all sounded like little kids on Christmas morning when i started describing it.OP is STILL my favorite game and you have breathed new life into it!!!!!! The new ships make the whole thing more challenging {I'm getting my but kicked where it never got kicked before} and I'm pretty good. Once again THANK YOU!!!!
 PS and thank you Taldren for letting him do it.!!!
 Developers are you listening? i know you are listen and learn!  

Sethan

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2004, 11:18:15 am »
Quote:

Quote:

TalonClaw

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2004, 12:23:06 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Now that would be cool.  They could do it right and the way they want it without a publisher dumbing it down.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by TalonClaw »

Ravok

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2004, 01:30:58 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That is absolutely hilarious i was thinking the same thing last night!!!!!