Topic: OP cd key problem  (Read 3774 times)

Skawpya

OP cd key problem
« on: January 24, 2004, 09:53:20 am »
I recently acquired a windows xp box, and installed sfc op on it. I then tried to run it, the cd key verification screen came up, and when I tried to type it in before and after putting the cursor in the input field box, the box consistantly refused to accept any input, staying blank. On the chance that the cd key verification had been disabled, I pressed enter. The error, CD key is incorrect text came up. Does anyone have a work around?

Kurok

Re: OP cd key problem
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2004, 10:11:44 am »
use the  windows  ket to minimize  it  the open it up again . this  has been  known to  help.
Kurok

Sirgod

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2004, 10:41:03 am »
exactly, that or Alt-Tab back out back in.

stephen

Skawpya

OP cd key problem
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2004, 09:53:20 am »
I recently acquired a windows xp box, and installed sfc op on it. I then tried to run it, the cd key verification screen came up, and when I tried to type it in before and after putting the cursor in the input field box, the box consistantly refused to accept any input, staying blank. On the chance that the cd key verification had been disabled, I pressed enter. The error, CD key is incorrect text came up. Does anyone have a work around?

Kurok

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2004, 10:11:44 am »
use the  windows  ket to minimize  it  the open it up again . this  has been  known to  help.
Kurok

Sirgod

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2004, 10:41:03 am »
exactly, that or Alt-Tab back out back in.

stephen