Topic: SFCIII Campaign Question  (Read 2833 times)

Wayfinder

SFCIII Campaign Question
« on: January 19, 2003, 11:02:33 am »
Help!

I've just started playing the Klingon Campaign missions in SFCIII, and I've gotten to the mission where you arrive at Unity Starbase for the first time, meet Captain Picard and deliver an ambassador to the station.

What am I supposed to do?  After talking with the captain of the USS Renown, then with Dad and Joreth, I then beam the ambassador over to the station.  According to my logs, I'm supposed to patrol the "outer perimeter" of the station.  I do that, but nothing happens at all.  

Have I done something wrong?  Am I supposed to receive further orders or something?  I don't want to have to continually forfeit this mission on account that there's nothing happening.

Thanks.

skippy

Re: SFCIII Campaign Question
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2003, 12:18:29 pm »
... if memory serves, after having delivered the ambass & having "talks"... Head towards the asteroid belt. Once you've gone far enough into it, you'll detect a Romulan. You won't have to fight him, he'll leave after "polite conversation". Then the mission ends soon after.  

mathcubeguy

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2003, 07:42:25 pm »
Do ALL of the dialogue before you even think about beaming that dude over. Once he's there, you should be told to go to the asteroid field. If you are not, you will not be able to finish this mission. Once over there, depending on what you say, you will either talk or fight the Romulan. I would talk, as the missionis not over after this.  

Wayfinder

SFCIII Campaign Question
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2003, 11:02:33 am »
Help!

I've just started playing the Klingon Campaign missions in SFCIII, and I've gotten to the mission where you arrive at Unity Starbase for the first time, meet Captain Picard and deliver an ambassador to the station.

What am I supposed to do?  After talking with the captain of the USS Renown, then with Dad and Joreth, I then beam the ambassador over to the station.  According to my logs, I'm supposed to patrol the "outer perimeter" of the station.  I do that, but nothing happens at all.  

Have I done something wrong?  Am I supposed to receive further orders or something?  I don't want to have to continually forfeit this mission on account that there's nothing happening.

Thanks.

skippy

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2003, 12:18:29 pm »
... if memory serves, after having delivered the ambass & having "talks"... Head towards the asteroid belt. Once you've gone far enough into it, you'll detect a Romulan. You won't have to fight him, he'll leave after "polite conversation". Then the mission ends soon after.  

mathcubeguy

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2003, 07:42:25 pm »
Do ALL of the dialogue before you even think about beaming that dude over. Once he's there, you should be told to go to the asteroid field. If you are not, you will not be able to finish this mission. Once over there, depending on what you say, you will either talk or fight the Romulan. I would talk, as the missionis not over after this.