Topic: CoreEdit  (Read 13576 times)

Praxis

Re: CoreEdit
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2003, 03:10:37 am »
If you're a student, see if you can get some credits for successfully completing this program  

DarkMatrix

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2003, 11:34:00 am »
bump......

DM

DarkMatrix

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2003, 08:11:35 pm »
bump.....................

Praxis

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2003, 04:43:04 am »
bumpedy bump!!!

DarkMatrix

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2003, 11:16:04 am »
any news on this????

DM

Praxis

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2003, 12:49:40 pm »
I'll do anything...you can beta test the mod i'm working!  PLEASE finish it!  

awm3

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2003, 08:16:44 pm »
Hello again,

.    CoreEdit is proceeding, but slowly, as I have been busy with coursework.  Also, last week I caught a nasty cold which kept me pretty tired, so not a lot happened then.  However, do not lose hope work on CoreEdit continues....

So long for now,

awm3

Magnum357

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2003, 02:12:10 am »
Man!  Your a lifesaver!  I've been hoping someone would create an Edit program for SFC3.  I have Eagles Eye for SFC:OP but this new SFC3 game is just a pain in the butt editing stuff by hand (ie. one file and line at a time).  Your untility program should definitly come in handy for most of the community here.  I bookmarked this post to keep up with your progress.  Good luck!    

Praxis

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2003, 02:44:34 am »
Any idea of a date when it'll come out?  Man i'm excited about this  

awm3

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2003, 08:46:49 pm »
Hello again,

.    At the current time I do not want to commit myself to a specific timeframe as my schedule is rather variable.  Besides, I think that dirt would disagree with me  !

So long for now,

awm3

Praxis

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2003, 03:22:26 am »
hehe

MarianoDT

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2003, 03:56:19 pm »
Core Edit !
Core Edit !
Core Edit !
Core Edit !
Core Edit !
Core Edit !
Core Edit !
Core Edit !
Core Edit !

I want it now!!!!!!!!!!  

Nagoth

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2003, 03:31:08 pm »
Dude!

With Ship edit stopping at sfc2 and the new shiplist written in greek I kinda was shot down about SFC3.

No offence to Taldren, But low res sucks and I thought I was stuck with it. Plus I wanted to add the Star Trek universe to the game. If I ever did get IQ pills Rocket Science coarses or a Brain work out machine and did figure it out - I would still have toooooo many models, and not enough time. That and massive hair loss due to pulling it out on a regular basis.

I thank you  

The Rocket Scientist thank you  

and my hair thanks you.    

MarianoDT

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2003, 04:52:12 pm »
aNY NEWS ?  

Praxis

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2003, 06:59:16 am »
Core-Edit!  Core-Edit!

Seriously, i'm depending on CoreEdit for a mod i'm working on.  Can't do the specs (and i don't want to make Chris Jones do them as the poor guy already has a busy year ahead) until CoreEdit comes out, and i'm moving in about 2-3 months- then i'll have to wait 6 weeks for my stuff to arrive, a few more weeks to get Cable or DSL...  I NEED to get the mod done soon.  I beg you on my knees, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE finish coreedit!

Nagoth

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2003, 10:21:56 pm »
Was on Patrol in deep space - To deep for this post to be there.  

Suiric

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2003, 07:28:54 am »
 In order to help speed the process up I am willing to donate all of my Byzantine Empire and Byzantine Thelogy research and papers to the cause.....course most  of the world didnt take these fascinating but useless classes. I understand if they might not be of any assistance to you.....

I am too am dying to see Core Edit,, I was too busy reading about Romanus Lecapnus when I should have been tinkering with my favorite games,, and learning to do stuff like this...
If I forget to say this later THANK YOU!!!!

Pestalence

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2003, 07:18:13 pm »
Quote:

Dude!

With Ship edit stopping at sfc2 and the new shiplist written in greek I kinda was shot down about SFC3.

No offence to Taldren, But low res sucks and I thought I was stuck with it....

after patching with the Beta Version of the patch, go into your SFC.INI file and find :

[UI]
UIType=0
QuickTip=1
Grid=0
OrderDelay=30
HeadingDisplay=0
SkipUpsell=1
ASCIICharacterSet=0
Language=English
TacDisplayRes=6

change TacDisplayRes=6 to TacDisplayRes=(enter number up to but not over 75 here)

play game to see if Resolution is too high as to cause lag or slow down, re-adjust setting as necessary for a nice looking smooth game....

Nagoth

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2003, 04:37:36 pm »
COOL i'll give it a try  

Nagoth

« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2003, 01:30:59 pm »
    Priority Message    

Klingon High Command  

To our most Honorable Scientist working on the Secret Project  "CoreEdit"
We desire an update on your most noble task. The enemies of our Empire are growing Daily.  This project would put the control we need in our commanders hands for a quick and devistating blow to the dishonorable who would attack our fleets and capture our worlds

Our fate is in your hands