Topic: Problem with FMSE  (Read 3060 times)

Pi-R

Problem with FMSE
« on: February 17, 2004, 02:29:11 pm »
Hi,

Can anyone please help me with this. Iīm having problems with FMSE: I cannīt create scripts anymore. It has been a while since I used it for the last time (before I had OP). When I try to build a script now I get an error message:

Error opening C:\Program Files\EagleEye Software Group\FMSE\ /fmse.scr

Looking at the end of the message I can see the problem (\ / instead of \), but I donīt understand how this is caused. Has anyone had this problem before and knows the solution?

Pestalence

Re: Problem with FMSE
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2004, 09:04:33 am »
Uninstall, then reinstall FMSE.. BTW, FMSE only works with EAW and SFC 1, it is not compatible for OP.. Just letting you know.

Pi-R

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2004, 12:51:35 am »
I already tried this. It did not work. But then again when it does not work with OP why bother.

Thanks this was new to me

Stylsy

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2004, 04:40:32 am »
It was a shame that one for OP was never released, I used to release alot of FMSE missions for SFC1 and 2...

Kid Carrson

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2004, 11:45:36 am »
Is there any way the creators of FMSE could be encouraged (or outright bribed) to release a version that worked with SFC OP?  Or release what had been accomplished and allow others to work on it?  Even a much simpler version of FMSE than what was done for SFC 2 would be a HUGE help for OP lovers.  

BTW,  thanks to Remus and Heaven's Eagle for all of their great work for the community over the years.  I still use Shipedit often.   I'd probably use FMSE for many years if a version worked for OP.

KC

CptCastrin

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2004, 02:49:52 pm »
FYI Heaven's Eagle has just returned from a long hiatus from the community. I don't have any firm info on Remus so I don't want to assume anything.

As for work on SE or FMSE I have no comment ... you will need to contact him directly for more info.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by CptCastrin »

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2004, 09:39:01 am »
Does anybody have EagleEye's website where one might read about *cough* any future projects?

Pestalence

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2004, 06:24:43 pm »
There is currently no web site available.. you will have to ask by PM or Email.