Topic: Problem lock in hexe...  (Read 2262 times)

MarianoDT

Problem lock in hexe...
« on: February 27, 2004, 02:47:14 pm »
Hi, I´m having a problem in the single player conquest campaign. It happens with the mandatory missions in a neutral hexe.
The thing is that if I forfeit this missions I´m moved to a safe hexe and then I´m lock on that safe hexe.
If I try to move now I´m told that I have a mission to accept or forfeit but in the safe hexe I don´t have the mission button available.
I´m using the EEK missions + Pelican + Unity2 missions in an original+patch game. (no mods)

I was told that this might be a server setting issue, but I couldn´t fix this problem yet.

Ah!, I almost forgot, If I accept the mission everything goes well.....

Thanks in advance,

Mariano

MarianoDT

Re: Problem lock in hexe...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 01:00:12 pm »
bump!  

MarianoDT

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 04:19:34 pm »

Karnak

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2004, 02:45:48 pm »
This is what we affectionately call the "forfeit bug".  Some servers are ready to live with it like GAW while some server like Pelican's DomWars are not; so, he does not use mandatory mission settings and instead uses OA rules to control player movement in enemy/neutral space.

If you want to stop missions for coming up as mandatory then please use the following settings in your server's MissionMatching.gf file then you will never get a mandatory mission for any EEK-TNG mission.

HasMustPlayMissions = 0
MustPlayOnlyOnEnemyHex = 0    
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Karnak »

MarianoDT

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2004, 04:37:54 pm »
Thanks a LOT...  
It will make my life a lot easier...

Mariano