Topic: From the 32nd century..... An Atolm presentation.... The  (Read 6011 times)

red_green

Re: From the 32nd century..... An Atolm presentation.... The
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2004, 05:12:27 am »
The WZ update pics are not showing for me.  

Azel

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2004, 07:56:22 am »
Its probably Nightsoft...they are up now  

starforce2

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2004, 08:31:08 am »
Quote:

Am I the only one thinking "So what will Starfleet do when THIS one gets destroyed??"

Maybe NCC-1701-A1????  

they'll find an alien alphabet with more letters.

Ravok

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2004, 08:49:41 am »
 Beautiful !!!! It is a pity you design ships for the Federation the flat heads have enough ships! You should Design true warships for The Klingon Empire Qap` laH  

sandman69247

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2004, 11:19:54 am »
YOWZA!!!! Man, lose a hd and come back to see this! Azel old buddy, you are truly amazing. So, when are we gonna be able to dl this baby and blow up some of those worthless Klink battle toys?  

ModelsPlease

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2004, 07:22:20 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Love the design,hate the texture.I would think by the 32nd century it would be smoother.My $.02  

Smoother in what way...also what about all of the other major Race elements???  

Seemless almost bio-genic I would think by that late an era,kinada like that liquid metal appearance ot the T2 robot.By the 32nd century I would think stealth and bio genics would allow for that sort of appearance and those floating discs could be like a pinpoit barrier system instead of having to invest massive amounts of energy into complete shielding those discs (each a self contained shield generator) would move around and block incoming weapon fire allowing the ship to utilize it's energy stores for weapons and engines.
-MP  

Kaenyne

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2004, 08:29:23 am »
Wow! Wow! Wow!

This latest texture is kick-butt!

I wanna see this beauty in-game a.s.a.p.!

But I'm patient.  

CDEDS

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2004, 08:41:17 am »
NNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE

MarianoDT

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2004, 12:13:39 pm »
Very good. Hope it will be available sonn.

Azel

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2004, 01:32:15 pm »

Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love the design,hate the texture.I would think by the 32nd century it would be smoother.My $.02

Seemless almost bio-genic I would think by that late an era,kinada like that liquid metal appearance ot the T2 robot.By the 32nd century I would think stealth and bio genics would allow for that sort of appearance and those floating discs could be like a pinpoit barrier system instead of having to invest massive amounts of energy into complete shielding those discs (each a self contained shield generator) would move around and block incoming weapon fire allowing the ship to utilize it's energy stores for weapons and engines.
-MP

If you really think about it...that far in the future Energy consumption would be most likely neglegable... a new form of energy or a re-evaluation of existing energy forms would have most likely been developed...So I don't think that energy would be a problem...
I like the biotech idea though...as the intrepid and sovies have bio-matter intergrated into its system now...so maybe thats a possibility....As for steath tech...the ship already  capable of  staying outside of time...so stealth is there

Although now that I think about it man...you might be the guy I need to discuss the Borg in this era...are you interested???
PM me please  

ModelsPlease

« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2004, 04:31:37 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

-MP

If you really think about it...that far in the future Energy consumption would be most likely neglegable... a new form of energy or a re-evaluation of existing energy forms would have most likely been developed...So I don't think that energy would be a problem...
I like the biotech idea though...as the intrepid and sovies have bio-matter intergrated into its system now...so maybe thats a possibility....As for steath tech...the ship already  capable of  staying outside of time...so stealth is there

Although now that I think about it man...you might be the guy I need to discuss the Borg in this era...are you interested???
PM me please  

Absolutely sir !!!!  

Azel

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2004, 05:16:47 pm »

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

-MP

I like the biotech idea though...as the intrepid and sovies have bio-matter intergrated into its system now...so maybe thats a possibility....As for steath tech...the ship already capable of staying outside of time...so stealth is there

PM me please

Absolutely sir !!!!  

Sweet
I await your PM
Or if you wish...contact me via email ( Odontotyrannus@aol.com ) or IM me at MSN (look for Atolm) or AIM as Shipmaster666  

ModelsPlease

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2004, 06:49:40 pm »
PM and Email on there way !!!  

Azel

« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2004, 02:57:09 pm »
Got a borg up...I have some pics soon  

Kaenyne

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2004, 03:11:42 pm »
Where is the Borg "up" at?