Topic: Deep Space Nine Spike TV  (Read 10598 times)

Ravok

Re: Deep Space Nine Spike TV
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2004, 06:26:37 am »
Quote:

Can you guys believe that Spike TV is airing the Deep Space Nine series in order from the begining starting April 5, Well its true, the only stupid and ignorant thing about it is that there airing it from 11:00Am to 7:00PM

HELLLLLLLOOOO, I work and attend college, how stupid can these people be, what oooohhh I get it, the people that watch Trek must not work during the week, or attend school, better yet they have no life, thats it, I was really looking forward to seeing it, since the last time I saw the show I was attending Elementary school around the 5th grade, but I guess im going to have to wait until I finish college and get a good job, enough to afford the $$$120 DVD sets, why, why would they do this, 11:00AM, there nutz

adam out

We are all supposed to be living in our parents basement, And all of us have never kissed a girl either.  

FFZ

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2004, 11:44:13 am »
Quote:

I understand your reasoning, quote the post and there wont be any problems, damn i had no idea this forum was so hard to comprehend

Gee, you are just so clever, I'm sooooo impressed.

What you are is a smart-ass, and you got called on it, live with it.

FFZ

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2004, 11:48:49 am »
Quote:

From an impartial view, I thing you are being angry confrontational, and rude all over nothing.
  You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. To be brutally honest if you talked like that to allot of people on the street you would be spitting out teeth.

To be just as brutal friend, that guy would have been on his ass if he said something like that to my face, and spare me the world is full of tough guys speech, I know all about.
Six years in the US army taught me plenty about that, as well as being born and raised in Brooklyn.

Bottom line is, the guy you are defending made the error, if he owned up to it like a man, there would be no problems.

Quote:

If your skin is that thin. I recommend some anger management classes they worked for me.

Respecting others has nothing to do with having a 'thin skin,' if you think so, I suggest you forget anger management, and try calsses in civility, some of you really need it.

Not saying you in particular, but I see that conmunication skills are indeed lacking in some here. (expects obvious joke aimed at myself for last comment)

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by FFZ »

Marauth

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2004, 05:44:59 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

I understand your reasoning, quote the post and there wont be any problems, damn i had no idea this forum was so hard to comprehend

Gee, you are just so clever, I'm sooooo impressed.

What you are is a smart-ass, and you got called on it, live with it.

Dude, you are now draggin this out beyond it's time, you made the error of not reading his post fully and jumping to conclusions: he was not talking to you, you are trying to villify this guy when everyone else so far has seen his post to be innocent of any mallice towards either you or the guy he was actually talking to.

Gezu Christe, I'm off fer a drink...

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2004, 08:48:11 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

From an impartial view, I thing you are being angry confrontational, and rude all over nothing.
  You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. To be brutally honest if you talked like that to allot of people on the street you would be spitting out teeth.

To be just as brutal friend, that guy would have been on his ass if he said something like that to my face, and spare me the world is full of tough guys speech, I know all about.
Six years in the US army taught me plenty about that, as well as being born and raised in Brooklyn.

Bottom line is, the guy you are defending made the error, if he owned up to it like a man, there would be no problems.

Quote:

If your skin is that thin. I recommend some anger management classes they worked for me.

Respecting others has nothing to do with having a 'thin skin,' if you think so, I suggest you forget anger management, and try calsses in civility, some of you really need it.

Not saying you in particular, but I see that conmunication skills are indeed lacking in some here. (expects obvious joke aimed at myself for last comment)

This explains alot, your previous environment, I now have a clear picture on why your so confrontational, you know what I really do appologize for the stupid joke, as a matter of fact im sorry FFZ for even replying to what you said earlier, I should of let it fly,  im sorry and lets let it go

adam out

FFZ

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2004, 09:44:21 am »
Quote:

[Six years in the US army taught me plenty about that, as well as being born and raised in Brooklyn.
This explains alot, your previous environment, I now have a clear picture on why your so confrontational, you know what I really do appologize for the stupid joke, as a matter of fact im sorry FFZ for even replying to what you said earlier, I should of let it fly,  im sorry and lets let it go

adam out  

You are right, I also should have let it go, I appologise also, let's start out fresh.    

Ravok

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2004, 01:52:25 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

[Six years in the US army taught me plenty about that, as well as being born and raised in Brooklyn.

adam out  

You are right, I also should have let it go, I appologise also, let's start out fresh.    

Rat_Boy

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2004, 02:05:54 pm »
Crikey, I haven't seen the pilot episode in years.  Lot changed, didn't it?

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2004, 12:14:53 am »
Im really glad its over, honestly, I have no hard feelings I hope you dont as well
i plan to be on these forums for a very long time, i really didnt want an enemies, but I did learn a lesson from all this, watch wat you say, think b4 you say things, you never really realize these things until you slip up
now back to the main topic, I caught some episodes today after work, wow i didnt realize how long its been since Ive seen the first couple of seasons, i like the q-less one, the whole station moved, that was cool, i hope i catch some tomorrow,

adam out

Ravok

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2004, 12:22:20 am »
 I cant wait for the Dominion wars.  

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2004, 12:33:34 am »
I was thinking the same thing, but its simple calculations really, Dom Wars started like I think the 6th season, and if this continues from 12 to 8 that means 8 episodes a day, times 5 days because spike is only doing it for 5 days according to tvguide and there website, so thats 40 episodes no where near the 6th season
its horrible but atleast we see something

Ravok

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2004, 12:41:59 am »
 You got to be Sh#$ting me.they are going to cut the Domion wars?

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2004, 01:05:59 am »
well think about it, they cant play all 7 seasons in five days, but then again, maybe its gonna be a temp thing and maybe theyll play ds9 for awhile like they did wit tng, who noes

adam out

ghostcamel

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2004, 03:13:37 am »
Quote:

You got to be Sh#$ting me.they are going to cut the Domion wars?

Damn.

I had never seen the Dom Wars and was looking forward to it.

Lots and lots of TV execs need to get fired.

Owell, guess ill go watch another episode of Americas Funniest Animal Videos.  

Corbomite

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2004, 09:15:37 am »
Guys relax! The marathon is just to get it started with a big promo. The whole thing starts over on April 12th when it begins in it's regular time slot at 7 p.m. They are starting from the begining again so anything you miss this week will be repeated. They will show the whole series until you are sick of it and wish it was never made!    
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Corbomite »

Rat_Boy

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2004, 10:21:24 am »
Supposedly, this week's marathon culminates with showing "The Search" uncut on Friday.

FFZ

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2004, 12:03:02 pm »
  Seven is a good time slot, I have been waiting years for this show to hit reruns.

As for other stuff, it's over and done with, I'm as guilty as anyone for making it go, as my wife often tells me "You are dumb as dirt sometimes."

Smart lady.

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2004, 12:37:17 pm »
7 is a fantastic time slot, you can watch Ds9, and still be able to catch good movies that start at 8-10, does anyone noe if there still planning on airing TNG

adam out

Mysterio

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2004, 02:32:06 pm »
I believe TNG will air right after DS9 from 8:00 to 9:00.  

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2004, 01:46:31 pm »
Thats not bad, poor voayger, its down to appx 1 day a week lol,

adam out