Topic: TNG Mod made by Chris Jones for SFC2 resurected on GSA  (Read 1941 times)

Netman

TNG Mod made by Chris Jones for SFC2 resurected on GSA
« on: April 17, 2004, 04:04:20 am »
A movement on GSA started by RH-Pride-iCoP reveals a new interest in the TNG Mod made for sfc2 Orion Pirates.. those of you that had fun with this mod and wish to try it once again , you will now find a lot of  gamers with an installed components to give you a fun game.. I am posting a link to a Post that contains all the information  and links you need, to get you back on track with the MOD

TNG links and information page    
« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 04:05:45 am by Netman »

Chris Jones

Re: TNG Mod made by Chris Jones for SFC2 resurected on GSA
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2004, 10:35:34 am »

Netman

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2004, 12:42:24 pm »
Chris.. I am conveying Thanks from , andi, Vader, Spock , Pride, Martaz, Butcher,  myself, Virm, Hoggie, Warchild, Fear, Neo, Madgirl, Merlin , vorcha, Ultraman, Blazinbub, valum , Justice and the list  goes on..    
« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 01:34:23 pm by Netman »

Merlinfmct87

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2004, 01:19:04 pm »
Quote:

Chris.. I am conveying Thanks from , andi, Vader, Spock , Pride, Martaz, Butcher,  myself, Virm, Hoggie, Warchild, Fear, Neo, Madgirl, Merlin , vorcha, Ultraman, Blazinbublist, valum , Justice and the list  goes on..      

Uh...

What he said!

RH-Merlin  

KOL_Grim

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2004, 11:37:27 am »

I remember playing a version of it a couple of years back, was good fun, might reinstall it.