Topic: Now this does not look half bad to me  (Read 4978 times)

Khalee

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Khalee »

ModelsPlease

Re: Now this does not look half bad to me
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2004, 06:42:48 am »
Man that's purty.And it's a physical model as well.Very cool,I'm sure it's only going to be a matter of time before someone models her. Perhaps she could be labeled Constitution proto-type.My $.02
-MP  

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2004, 06:44:26 am »
Hullo New Connie!!!!

I Want!

olbuzzard

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2004, 07:48:01 am »
Quote:

Man that's purty.And it's a physical model as well.Very cool,I'm sure it's only going to be a matter of time before someone models her. Perhaps she could be labeled Constitution proto-type.My $.02
-MP  

do not know how ya found her...  but I could'nt agree more !!   Good catch there bud.  This is an excellent review of a Connie proto-type !!

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by olbuzzard »

DarkMatrix

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2004, 07:58:02 am »
kitbash underway  

DM

Rogue

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2004, 08:38:37 am »
For those of us who have Anduril's Phoenix... he... we  already  have a good version of this. And it looks mighty fine, too.    

ModelsPlease

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2004, 08:46:48 am »
Quote:

For those of us who have Anduril's Phoenix... he... we  already  have a good version of this. And it looks mighty fine, too.    

I don't have it.Could you please send it to me.Zip or RAR is fine by me.Thank you

ModelsPlease@aol.com  

Azel

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2004, 08:50:18 am »
Very Cool!!!
I saw that the other day at Flare....some really good stuff(I was discussing her with WZ, and we both came to the conclusion that the neck should be more like the TOS neck...other than that she's cool)

Quote:

For those of us who have Anduril's Phoenix... he... we already have a good version of this. And it looks mighty fine, too.  

aye...she's a beaut...but Rogue, its not the same thing...
This is more progressive design  than the "Enterprised" version of the TOS Connie hull...
and in my opinion...very clever

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2004, 08:51:39 am »
its a really nice rendition but has any one noticed that the side view of the connecting dorsal doesn 't match the front view of the connecting dorsal?  

Rogue

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2004, 09:14:07 am »
Quote:

I don't have it.Could you please send it to me.Zip or RAR is fine by me.Thank you

ModelsPlease@aol.com    

Done.

Quote:

aye...she's a beaut...but Rogue, its not the same thing...
This is more progressive design than the "Enterprised" version of the TOS Connie hull...
and in my opinion...very clever

Your right, of course. The Phoenix could easily be a refit of this model. I have sentimental attachment to the Phoenix as it serves as my GSC of choice. And serves well she does.  

Terradyhne

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2004, 10:35:43 am »
now this brings the stupid look of the NX-Enterprise to  the classic one but who needs such a ship model, they should improove the look of the classic not with designs of that sh** series  
sorry don't like this and you could ban me for this but this is nothing we realy need  

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2004, 10:52:39 am »
Rouge, mind tossing that my way too?

Furyofaseraph@hotmail.com

sandman69247

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2004, 10:54:18 am »
I agree Terradyhne, down with this crap. Sorry, but when ya mess with the original Connie, you mess with the wrong ship. She's perfect the way she was, and this is just wrong. I know, let's see an NX-01 that's been TOS'd. Maybe then I'll like the design.  

Azel

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2004, 11:04:08 am »
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!!!
Easy there Cowboys...
Its cool mates...its not like the design is going to bite you in the a$$  
Its cool to not like something and voice it...but hell...lol
You guys sound like you are afraid of the concept..lol

I personally like it( as if you didn't know )
I designed the Dauntless and her ships to be something like this
A re-imagining of TOS

As for Being Banned for your opinion, Terra...Thats Funny
But to each their own

to quote a very smart man
James Tiberious Kirk
"young minds, fresh ideas...be tollerant"

sandman69247

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2004, 11:09:15 am »
Thhhpppptttt (raspberry sound)

Fooey on Enterprise!! Besides, your Dauntless looked doable, where as this just looks wrong. I'm a die hard TOS fan, best of all the series, even if it was kinda hokey.  

Azel

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2004, 11:20:50 am »
TOS RULES!!!!  

starforce2

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2004, 12:23:06 pm »
cool!

olbuzzard

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2004, 03:58:16 pm »
Quote:

Easy there Cowboys...

A re-imagining of TOS

But to each their own

James Tiberious Kirk

you are right on bud !!

Look guys there is not a man here who is more TOS than I ...  I mean NOBODY !!   was there when TOS came out from day one until it was taken off the air!!

Please keep in mind .. this should be a "concept" ship or a proto-type.  Goodness  guys ...  my concept idea of the "X-CLC" was not like its produced model and "I" was the one with the idea!!!  Sheesh !!  (BTW  we have put finishing the rest of the sketches/cut and paste stuff off on the upgrade until we finish another project first) ...  

At any rate for a ship that links the current NX with TOS Enterprise it is a good idea.  I think perhaps the real problem is the dissatisfaction with the NX and the current Enterprise ....  a lot of folk just simply that entire concept  ( Might have something to do with SFB ...  but I'm not certain.

Truthfully, I never understood why so many were so disturbed over the matter to begin with.  (  Oops ....  me things me had better grab my steel pot and take cover !! )  INCOMMING !!!!!!

ModelsPlease

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2004, 04:21:22 pm »
Quote:

-MP  

That's why I said connie proto-type    

Core

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2004, 04:33:59 pm »
first off holy bludy hells
now in my opinion the entiare ship needs alot of twiking (like that craized cat that coldent stop)the engense are not in proportion witht the main hull not to mantion the suser section and the neck dont get me started abult the neck whell all off thees thengs and more are unbalenced ether oversiezd or too small but the consept is very good now if we culd remaike this  litle bug then we all wuld like the ship

olbuzzard

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2004, 04:36:44 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

-MP  

That's why I said connie proto-type    

YUP  ...  I caught that sir !!!  

manitoba

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2004, 05:11:33 pm »
no its not bad at all the only thing i can see is the hull needs to be about 5% bigger other than that i think it would have to have a slightly duller hull color and it would be fine.  granted i dont care for the new series as much as when it first came out. the thing with the zinde just isnt right. and who cares if the original time was screwed up because of some time travelers. and how do we not know when the series ends that the timeline will be put back into place. as i said the only changes i can see is what i stated  at the top of this post. if u go with a comparision of the nx-01 which is a decent ship i think the size of the nacelles fit this PRE-CONNIE ship. but this is just me  

Tus

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2004, 05:57:46 pm »
i like this one personally.  IMHO i think that if they had been given the same tech (or even more funds) we have today the original connie would have looked way different (well maybe the same general shape would have stayed the same, but it would defiantaly look cleaner and less likea  plastic model).  though i do agree that the metalic color scheme is to strong, definatly should be lightened up a bit.  

DarkScream

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2004, 07:21:58 pm »
maybe we could get her posted somewhere because I would love to have this model in my collection and be using it...so old yet so new  

olbuzzard

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2004, 07:44:14 pm »
Quote:

i like this one personally.  IMHO i think that if they had been given the same tech (or even more funds) we have today the original connie would have looked way different (well maybe the same general shape would have stayed the same, but it would defiantaly look cleaner and less likea  plastic model).  though i do agree that the metalic color scheme is to strong, definatly should be lightened up a bit.    

You sir have touched on a big part of the real issue at hand.  Movie making Technology  as advanced waaaaaaaay beyond what was going on in the 60's and 70's.  I think that the Connie would have still been the same  ( or about the same .. ) but other advancements would have been handeled differently.  The only real problem I have with the current series is some of the writting with the Borg issue and perhaps a little too much time travel stuff...  ( it could be handled a little differently ... ) But THAT is another issue and should be discussed else where  

For what this represents ...  the worse thing that might be said would be perhaps a different registry ..  That might be a valid point.  Aside from that ... this is a cool idea !

( just my $ .02 for tonight !)

thanks

anduril

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2004, 09:03:16 pm »
I like it.

Core

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2004, 10:09:49 pm »
i thik that wiliam shatner is invalved in the sieries in some way becose this has gone way to acrding to his wrightings and the discription of the miror universe way to much but hay at list we are going to have a miror universe time line

Merlinfmct87

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2004, 11:22:21 pm »
Quote:

Easy there Cowboys...

A re-imagining of TOS

But to each their own

James Tiberious Kirk

Dead to rights here bud. Expertly said

Merlin  

DarkMatrix

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2004, 03:05:41 am »
its only a tv show guys take it for what its is and you will enjoy it more
the whole timeline thing is just putting you off

its good show far more battle then ever been seen and i got to say i like it

DM

Anthony_Scott

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2004, 01:55:19 pm »
bump away...'coz this ship is just too cool to keep on page 2 and I like Pre-TOS designs!

Semper Fi, Carry On

Kaenyne

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2004, 01:59:46 pm »
Khalee (or anyone else) I'd LOOOOOOOVE to have this ship as well! There is always room for different interpretations in my opinion. And if there is someone out there who has a Phoenix as well, please, please, pleae send one my way. Just click my name and my email is on that page.

Sincere thanks to anyone who helps me out!  

Captain Pierce

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2004, 07:17:48 pm »
There are a couple of constructive ways to look at this ship, besides the obvious inclination to use it as a springboard to [bleep] about Enterprise.  (No offense intended to anybody who did that, BTW, it was my first inclination as well.   )

The first way is to say that yes, if you want to reinvent the TOS Constitution-class in NX-01's image, this is the obvious way to do it; however, the second is a little more subversive.  If the "Akiraprise" is the first Warp 5 ship, and the design lineage created by the Daedalus class is no more, would any future Starfleet ship have a layout like the TOS Constitution?  Might it not instead be more derived from the post-TNG "flat" designs?  There hasn't been anything in Enterprise that I'm aware of that even comes close to a "tradtitional" design like the Constitution--it's all stuff based on the Akira, Steamrunner, Sabre, etc.  I would have to think that the Constitution of the altered Enterprise timeline (if that's indeed what it is) would look a lot more like an Intrepid-class in layout...

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2004, 07:25:39 pm »
personally, in my mind, Enterprise doesnt exist, but i do like the idea of a more modern TOS...so once this one is released im gonna kitbash me up a fleet.

Reverend

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2004, 11:43:07 pm »
...another... Connie?  

Maxillius

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2004, 12:41:52 am »
Imagine the Xindi story arc played out to its conclusion and Archer convinces the Xindi of Earth's innocence in the future destruction of the Xindi homeworld.  Then, imagine the Romulans learning of Archer's feat of diplomacy in convincing the Xindi that Earth had no intention of destroying anything, let alone an entire world, and they think twice about attacking Earth, thus averting the entire Romulan War and all problems with the Romulans.  Instead they decide to make peaceful relations with Earth, alienating the Vulcans at the sametime.  The Earthers get along better with the Romulans since they're very much like each other, and they become quick friends, albeit the kind of friends that talk about each other behind each other's back.  Since the Federation will never form with Earth as a close ally of the Romulans and Xindi, Earth won't benefit from Vulcan's technological prowess, thus no help in starship development.  Since Earth will stand alone in further advancement with only distant allies and close adversaries, we'll have to advance on our own.  This version of the Connie is what it would look like if it were not a Federation ship but an Earth ship, except I believe the neck would be at least twice as wide.

Core

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2004, 04:48:36 am »
Quote:

There are a couple of constructive ways to look at this ship, besides the obvious inclination to use it as a springboard to [bleep] about Enterprise.  (No offense intended to anybody who did that, BTW, it was my first inclination as well.   )

The first way is to say that yes, if you want to reinvent the TOS Constitution-class in NX-01's image, this is the obvious way to do it; however, the second is a little more subversive.  If the "Akiraprise" is the first Warp 5 ship, and the design lineage created by the Daedalus class is no more, would any future Starfleet ship have a layout like the TOS Constitution?  Might it not instead be more derived from the post-TNG "flat" designs?  There hasn't been anything in Enterprise that I'm aware of that even comes close to a "tradtitional" design like the Constitution--it's all stuff based on the Akira, Steamrunner, Sabre, etc.  I would have to think that the Constitution of the altered Enterprise timeline (if that's indeed what it is) would look a lot more like an Intrepid-class in layout...  

i think that they dont care abult the traditional specs any more thas way the tempral war and all besies the original desighners of TOS ships are now wher to be seen on this plane of existence and the guys who did the nx-01 are hailing from the post TNG and mor on to first contact cind of deshgn specs a hell how cares any more its the miror universe

olbuzzard

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2004, 08:03:36 am »
Quote:

Actually sir, that is why I prefer to look at it as a Connie "proto-type".  Anyone who has had any dealings with actually seeing something going form concept to completion know that the end result at completion and production seldom looks like the prototype.  Hense my statement that perhaps the registry really is out of place.  The NCC-1701 would only be issued when she is launched.  

Lastly ...  when a proto-type is being built for test...  often times modified sections of what is handy, or drawings based on a modified version of current design is what is used.    ( take a look at the WW-II  P-51 Mustang...  everyone remembers the P-51D ..  but take a look a the simularities of the P-40 War Hawk  and the first P-51's to be built  before they hit production let alone before the "D" version was released)

I see this as sort of a step between the NX and the Connie ...  the "early concepts of a Constitution" if ya will.  To say it should take the PLACE of the TOS Connie  ....  NEVER  ...  nope!!!  Absolutely no how ... NO Way !!

Core

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2004, 04:13:29 pm »
how the hell do you sugjest we get rid of the tempral war pop up

Tus

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2004, 04:26:21 pm »
hey you never know they might hit the magic "rewind button" and go back to the beginning

Lieutenant_Q

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2004, 04:42:40 pm »
Someone arrest Daniels...

Seriously, get rid of him and the Temporal Cold War goes away, the Suliban are never going to be more than a nuisance.  The Tholians ripped up a good chunk of their fleet, while only beating up one Vulcan ship.  Have the Suliban get caught in the Vulcan-Romulan cross fire and thats the end of it.  

InterMech

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2004, 05:36:44 pm »
I like this version of the Constitution. I think it would be a good replacement for the original. The only thing is, I would have liked to see both the NX and this one have coloring that looks like it is between present day NASA and TMP ships.

I think "Enterprise" must be an alternate reality. I would have liked to see a crew on a Deadalus class starship in the midst of the Earth-Romulan war.

I think a better alternative to "Enterprise" would have been just a time travel show set in the Star Trek Universe, it would have left the possiblities wide open with 10,000 years of past human history and several hundred years of future "history" already layed out. It could be a future Federation task force (crew of a Wells class if nessesary) fighting against a race that is using time manipulation as a weapon. Each show would deal with preventing the enemy from tampering with the timeline. Possibilities increase with each possible alternate reality which would come about. Maybe a show like that would have too much depth for TV.  

Captain Pierce

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2004, 10:37:36 pm »
The problem I see personally* with making this a pre-Constitution is the same problem I have with trying to work most of Enterprise's "plot" points into any view of the Star Trek Universe that includes TOS--Enterprise just has too much damn technology.    The technology used in Enteprise is fundamentally the same as that of TNG, DS9, and/or Voyager.  Some of the terminology is different ("phase pistol" instead of "phaser," "polarized armor" instead of "deflector shield," etc) but it all seems to work 100% the same way.  They have technology that they're not supposed to have even according to TNG--the Daedalus-class Exeter, lost in 2167 or thereabouts, didn't have subspace--and of course TOS didn't have "real-time" subspace comms with Earth the way that NX-01 does.  Based on those examples--and plenty more that I won't go into--I simply despair of ever integrating Enteprise into the timeline of the first four shows, no matter how many Bobby Ewings jump out of the sonic shower to press the magic rewind button.    That's why my suggestion would be to just shunt this ship into a parallel reality, the one in which the NX class seems to have replaced the Daedalus as the gold standard of early starships, and then come up with a whole fleet's worth of new designs to populate that reality.  One can only imagine, for example, what an Enterprise-ed Loknar might look like... or several of the odder FASA designs that fall within the "flat" design style that Enterprise is giving us...    Who knows--a bit of Enterprise-ing might even make the Akyazi tolerable!  

*One of the problems with this sort of discussion, of course, is the fact that we all create (or re-create) Star Trek in our own image.  Even before Enterprise took a quantum torpedo-sized hammer to the timeline, there are enough inconsistencies and continuity glitches in the first four series that, as a fan, you have to come up with your own interpretations and explanations for them.  So, when I talk about stuff like this, it's all filtered through my own "world" view, which I fully realize is quite different from (I would guess from past experience, anyway) most other people's.    I'm not trying to say that mine is "right" and/or that anybody else's is "wrong" here, just trying to point out where I'm coming from...

One more thing that I'd say about the ship seen here would be that, on further study, it seems a little too much like bits and bobs of NX-01 taken and rearranged without the sort of significant changes that one would expect from 80 or 90 years of technological development.  For example, the nacelles of the Daedalus and the Constitution (particularly the early "Cage" and "WNMHGB" versions) are certainly similar--but not exactly the same, as these seem to be.  

Heavens_Eagle

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2004, 11:18:08 pm »
On a practical note, consider this:
The TOS Enterprise was designed at a time (about 40 years ago) that we were still in the beginning stages of space travel, computers and a number of other technologies.  Who would have thought of TV screens back then that are only an inch or 2 thick.  Heck I have a monitor that is 20" diagonal and 2" thick.  Even 10 years ago that was pipe dream stuff.  I have a calculator that is several times more powerful than the   computers  used on the Apollo missions.

Now go back to the 60's and consider the way the technology and Scifi ships of the 30's 40's and 50's looked in comparison.

Don't get me wrong.  I liked TOS and AT THE TIME it was THE THING.  It is however dated and much of the technology they portrayed then is now VERY dated.  

Those of you that insist that everything revolve around TOS, and to H_E_ doub_LL_e with anything new and more realistic kind of remind me of the old farmer trying to drive his model T on an Expressway where the rest of the traffic is running at 65+ MPH.     As someone already mentioned, TOS was rather hokie with the sets and special effects.  Come into the present day and lets move on.

I like the design of this TOS E and it does make some sense.  Oh and BTW this is not a model, it is a drawing done in Photoshop.  No 3D model yet.  

ModelsPlease

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2004, 12:33:06 am »
It's all good . TOS is TOS no one can ever change that. For good,bad,hookie or not. It is what has brought alot of us together here,now.Some here aren't old enough to remember the TOS series.Maybe it was one of the movies,TNG,DS9,Voyager,and yes even Enterprise. Alternate time lines,prototypes, what have you.......it is our love for all things Star Trek that unites us. Enjoy everyone's interpetation of it. If you don't like a particular ship.Bye all means voice your opinion,choose not to use it in your game,or use it as target practice for your REAL Trek ship,but appreciate all the ideas,and respect the person for having them.It is what I feel makes this community great.
-MP ( Model junkie at large)  

DarkScream

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2004, 08:02:24 pm »
so I do not think the question was ever answered....is this shp available lol...

Fallen_Warrior

« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2004, 06:48:01 am »
good point where is the link to get this into our games

Core

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2004, 01:37:45 am »
how abult reconstructing TOS in curent thecolagy I know that that is going to taik a dekade to acomplish but still this culd maike a very nise revision  of the series. plus the yonger croud whuld defenetly wach it

and i do mean 10 years for the reconstruction

ModelsPlease

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2004, 06:05:42 am »
Quote:

kitbash underway  

DM  

Hey DM did you ever finish it ? And if so when will it be up at SFC3 ?  

Fallen_Warrior

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2004, 06:19:25 am »
i agree with MP any news yet this is so cool. and also i have started to retexture all my TOS ships to enterprise standard so if anyone wants to cheak them out drop me a line and i will try sending you one

battlestar001

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2004, 10:48:35 am »
can ya send the sip to me? battlestar001@yahoo.com I think the ship shown in the 1st page rocks and would make a great prptotype connie. Or did u TOS fans forget that the hull off the 1701 was PAINTED white? U cant easily deevolve TOS technology and get a step up from morden day tech! TOS tech was an outgrowth off 60's technology and TNG ect was an outgrowth of that In some respects moden day tech is better than TOS. Although we dont have warpdrive or transporters or .................................! Enterprise (NX01) is a lojical evolvement of moden day tech and i think they've done a great job with the technology portrayed in the series under very had condistions. So prehaps u critics should, now how shall i say this, get over it. Oh yes the temprol cold war would allow some of the future crews to come  into it like Picard, riker, kirk, data and sisko. So the possibiltys r endless with it.    

ModelsPlease

« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2004, 12:24:16 am »
Absolutely F_W send one my way.I'd love to see what you imagined. ModelsPlease@aol.com  

Fallen_Warrior

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2004, 07:43:22 am »
Quote:

Absolutely F_W send one my way.I'd love to see what you imagined.    

i already have you addy dude and i havent gotten around to doing them yet its maily just going to be a simple retexture ie making 1 set of textures whichi can use for the whole fleet of TOS ships its a long way from been done though so i will keep you updated the only one i have done so far is the fearless which is a retexture of Jeff Wallaces frigate and it can be found at
 http://www.strategyplanet.com/sfc/files.shtml
just do a search for Nx-05 Fearless and it will come up i apolergise for not been able to post pics on here so you all can see it before you download it but there is a pic on the page with the download page its the best i can do when it comes to texturing aswell

ModelsPlease

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2004, 07:55:12 am »
Hey Bro that's bad azz work. Can't wait till ya get the hang of milkshape and can start on the stuff I sent ya.

-MP  

Fallen_Warrior

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2004, 08:05:15 am »
Quote:

Hey Bro that's bad azz work. Can't wait till ya get the hang of milkshape and can start on the stuff I sent ya.

-MP  

thanx it took 39 hours to retexture the lighting is slightly off mainly because i rushed it a bit too much but i dont know how to add lighting in milkshape oh well i will figure it out, im waiting for Dark Matrix to post it on sfc3files but he hasnt given me his email addy yet and then i should start getting a bit morework
so for ai have about 2000 re textures to do and 7 ships which need textures for the first time

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2004, 01:17:19 pm »
Im gonna Bump this to the top for the benefit of Darkdrone
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2004, 10:56:25 am »
Bumping for DD's Benefit again.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2004, 11:51:54 am »
why is this not out yet? This community has made  mor connies than any other...We should have DN, BB and CL's made out of this thing by now... ::) ;D

Offline Core

• The oracle of doom and suffering in sight of the perfect future
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • the future of the federation is in it's diversity
    • Core Ships Gallery
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2004, 02:38:24 pm »
all great thing take time

And then their was a scream like no other in the universe

Core Ships Gallery - http://gallery80344.fotopic.net/