Topic: How did you do it?  (Read 932 times)

Fusili

How did you do it?
« on: April 28, 2004, 03:00:16 pm »
I dont understand how did you made Activision give you the green light for the patch?They didnt care about it and it was said that this will be settled after the law-suit.And now all the sudden the patch falls from the sky,not that i complain:))
How did you twisted their arm to let you do it?  

Sirgod

Re: How did you do it?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 03:08:57 pm »
Just remember that this is listed as another Beta Patch fr the time being, and yes we are still working on another update for the Future.

BTW, Taldren, any time you need help with activision from the Evil Conservative Group of Oklahoma (TM) just let me know. We have a special right now on arm twisting.  

BTW part 2 : I am glad that you are enjoying the game Fusili, Of course Let us Moderators know If we can ever help you further.

Stephen

David Ferrell

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2004, 03:20:17 pm »
We could tell you, but then we'd have to... you know.

Thanks,

Dave

Fusili

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2004, 06:18:03 pm »
Quote:

Thanks,

Dave  

LOL,OK,and Thx for the patch.  

Fusili

How did you do it?
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2004, 03:00:16 pm »
I dont understand how did you made Activision give you the green light for the patch?They didnt care about it and it was said that this will be settled after the law-suit.And now all the sudden the patch falls from the sky,not that i complain:))
How did you twisted their arm to let you do it?  

Sirgod

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2004, 03:08:57 pm »
Just remember that this is listed as another Beta Patch fr the time being, and yes we are still working on another update for the Future.

BTW, Taldren, any time you need help with activision from the Evil Conservative Group of Oklahoma (TM) just let me know. We have a special right now on arm twisting.  

BTW part 2 : I am glad that you are enjoying the game Fusili, Of course Let us Moderators know If we can ever help you further.

Stephen

David Ferrell

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2004, 03:20:17 pm »

Thanks,

Dave

Fusili

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2004, 06:18:03 pm »
Quote:

Thanks,

Dave  

LOL,OK,and Thx for the patch.