Topic: No Easy way to Say this...  (Read 21452 times)

Stormbringer

Re: No Easy way to Say this...
« Reply #180 on: June 07, 2004, 11:58:04 pm »
I will be there if at all possible.

Sethan

« Reply #181 on: June 08, 2004, 12:32:52 am »
Stephen - I've been silent on this for a while since we talked because I did not have the right words, and anything I could have said would have sounded formulaic and trite.

I'm still not sure I have the right words, but my heart goes out to you and yours, and I will do my best to say what I mean.

I know you've had to be strong for your family - someone had to be, and that is a burden which fell on your shoulders - but once what has to be done is done, take the time to grieve with them too.  They will need that from you then as much as they needed you to be strong when someone had to be - and you need to be able to grieve too, with people who understand how close to Skyler you were.

Grief shared is grief diminished.

ferretlxix

« Reply #182 on: June 08, 2004, 12:40:46 am »
OMG Stephen,
 I wish I caught this one earlier!  I wish there is something I could truely say to help but, in all truth Sethan stole the boat.
And it not a bad thing because I think for the most part, that is how much we all think.  
You're a great guy and if there is anything I can help you with, just call.

Steve

GE-Raven

« Reply #183 on: June 08, 2004, 10:47:00 am »
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.  My apologies for not responding sooner.  

God Bless you and your family.

Sean

Khalee

« Reply #184 on: June 08, 2004, 01:32:36 pm »
If I may ask what is your whole address please, So I can send a symapthy card Its about all I can do Im afraid.
If you dont want to display it here you could pm me.    

AlienLXIX

« Reply #185 on: June 08, 2004, 01:34:29 pm »
Quote:

If I may ask what is your whole address please, So I can send a symapthy card Its about all I can do Im afraid.
If you dont want to display it here you could pm me.    

Do add me to your pm!  We also would like to send something.  

Sirgod

« Reply #186 on: June 08, 2004, 01:59:30 pm »
My friends, You are all great. I just don't want to put anyone out, as I know a few of you are having a hard time also.

My Address is 1443 NW 29th Street. OKC, OK, 73106.

I will be holding a Memorial at my Son's and Daughter in laws house on Saturday around 1:00 pm. I'm trying to finalize the final details, and get everything Set.

Sethan, One of my dearest friends. I promise you I will grieve in time. Once again, I had to be strong today, as The Remains where Brought to my house this morning. I set up a small area on our Manual, and Have recieved so many cards already.

I want to thank you all for your kindness, And I'll try to call each and everyone as time Permits. It's just been a very Long week so far.

God Bless you all.

Stephen

Khalee

« Reply #187 on: June 08, 2004, 04:36:15 pm »
Well I was at least  able to send a card no how. Should get it by Friday I hope
« Last Edit: June 08, 2004, 04:37:08 pm by Khalee »

Sirgod

« Reply #188 on: June 08, 2004, 09:22:35 pm »
Thank you my friends. Storm, I would appreciate that. I just now got back from setting up those little memorium thingies that are at Funerals.

It will be on Saturday at 1:00 Pm, at My Son's house. However, I still don't have the address, as I just usually go there. It's an Okie thing.

If anyone is planning on coming, Please show up at My house by noon, so we can All travel together.

In many way's, your as much a part of this family as my own Flesh and Blood. Simply Because so many of you went through this whole thing with me and mine for the last 6 months.

Stephen And Denise Smith.

manitoba

« Reply #189 on: June 09, 2004, 03:03:34 am »
my deepest and dearest sympaties also my man.  

LongTooth

« Reply #190 on: June 09, 2004, 04:54:53 am »
Very sorry to hear about your nephew sirgod

AlienLXIX

« Reply #191 on: June 09, 2004, 06:32:38 pm »
It was really good to hear your voice yesterday Steve.  I trully wish that I had better words to say to your sister.  I tried very hard not to cry but . . .  and it's so hard to speak when you hardly have any breath.  Still it was so good to hear from you.

Sirgod

« Reply #192 on: June 09, 2004, 10:24:17 pm »
Once again My thanks.

alien what you did was Very Kind to say the least. I believe next month, My wife and I will take a trip to Hawaii, If for nothing else, To get away from It all, suspend Belief, and To Basicly give our selves a break. If I can make arrangments with JMM I will also Visit Mexico.

I know this sounds Very Immature my friends, But we need a break away from Alot of stress.

the most important thing right now though is my sister and her loss.

Stephen

Merlinfmct87

« Reply #193 on: June 10, 2004, 12:11:26 am »
Immature?

IMMATURE?!

You have suffered a terrible loss SirGod, I don't have to tell you that. A little suspension of reality is not only healty, in your case it's required. You need some time and seperation to deal with the sucking chest wound you have in your soul.

Even Doctors give morphene to patience under surgery. I see no reason why you should feel exempt from that precedent. The only caution I would say is make sure you don't get hooked on it, you have to come back.

But if you have made it this far you already know that, moreover, you won't let yourself do that for your sister's sake.

Summary: Feel no guilt about the time away from the house. You have already shown great strength in this matter, and it is time you focused on healing.

Take care,

Merlin  

AlienLXIX

« Reply #194 on: June 10, 2004, 02:29:02 am »
Quote:

Immature?

IMMATURE?!

You have suffered a terrible loss SirGod, I don't have to tell you that. A little suspension of reality is not only healty, in your case it's required. You need some time and seperation to deal with the sucking chest wound you have in your soul.

Even Doctors give morphene to patience under surgery. I see no reason why you should feel exempt from that precedent. The only caution I would say is make sure you don't get hooked on it, you have to come back.

But if you have made it this far you already know that, moreover, you won't let yourself do that for your sister's sake.

Summary: Feel no guilt about the time away from the house. You have already shown great strength in this matter, and it is time you focused on healing.

Take care,

Merlin  

My sentements also!  Please feel free to come!  You will at least have a roof over your heads!  Just give us a heads up and then we can plan what you want to do or not do.  Anything to help you heal, man.