Topic: No Easy way to Say this...  (Read 21451 times)

Sirgod

No Easy way to Say this...
« on: June 05, 2004, 11:35:36 am »
My Nephew Skyler Passed away sometime last night. My sister woke me up around 8 this morning, and no CPR I could do could help. The ME left about 10:30 or so this morning. So far we Believe It was SIDS, but we won't know for sure untill monday or so.

Please understand that If I seem abit Loopey today, why.

Thanks all, and God Bless.

Stephen

S'Raek

Re: No Easy way to Say this...
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2004, 11:56:34 am »
I am very sad to hear that, Sirgod.     My prayers are with you and your family.    

jualdeaux

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2004, 11:57:08 am »
Really sorry to hear this. You have my prayers.

Sirgod

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2004, 11:57:36 am »
thanks Guys. BTW, Sethan has my Number If anyone needs me.

Stephen

Iceman

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2004, 12:04:09 pm »
my god...i'm so sorry sirgod.  
There is nothing worse....nothing...that could have happened....anything I can do, anything at all, tell me please!

Stormbringer

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2004, 12:21:02 pm »
  You, your sister, your family all have my deepest sympathy. I grieve also. As always, if I can help let me know.  

J. Carney

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2004, 12:28:36 pm »
God bless you... and especially your sister.

You'll be in our prayers over this way, man.

Sirgod

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2004, 12:37:58 pm »
Thanks alot guys. The odd part is , there's really nothing I can do untill monday. The house is quit, and It's almost Numb like.It's like It hasn't set in yet.

Stephen

Ryker

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2004, 12:44:01 pm »
You have my condolences for this tragedy, Stephen- you're in my family's thoughts tonight    

Dallas

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2004, 12:51:59 pm »
Sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2004, 12:52:28 pm by Dallas »

Rat_Boy

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2004, 01:09:40 pm »
My deepest sympathies, pal.

Barabbas

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2004, 01:12:24 pm »

I'm sorry, Steve.... I'll be praying for you and your family.

EE

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2004, 01:19:48 pm »
Sorry to hear Sirgod. I really dont know what to say beyond that... this area is not one of my strong points, its not a DWC I am dealing with afterall.

Confused??

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2004, 02:10:57 pm »
I hope this is not inappropriate, but was this the child your sister recently had?
Either way I am terribly sorry for the loss, and I hope those of us here can help.

Khalee

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2004, 02:26:31 pm »
Damn this is suden news. Empty words I know but you have my sympathy guy.

Sirgod

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2004, 02:41:16 pm »
Thanks again guys. Yes this was my Nephew Skyler, Born on the 14th of February this year. I did a search here about the Pics I posted from the Hospital, But couldn't find the link for that day.

Stephen

Praxis

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2004, 03:06:11 pm »
Wow...that's sad my condolenses

My grandfather recently passed away, so I have somewhat of an idea of how you feel

TB613

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2004, 03:20:00 pm »
That is sad, you and your sister have my condolences.  

Confused??

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2004, 05:03:16 pm »
SirGod I really am sorry, especially becuase of the childs age. We all know how proud you were when he was born and so we feel this with you. Also our condolences go out to your sister.

Dash Jones

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2004, 05:19:05 pm »
You have my condolences.

Captain Krenn

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2004, 05:19:49 pm »
My prayers for your family.  

Its not been a good day all around.

Sethan

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2004, 05:36:48 pm »
Quote:

Thanks again guys. Yes this was my Nephew Skyler, Born on the 14th of February this year. I did a search here about the Pics I posted from the Hospital, But couldn't find the link for that day.

Here you go, Stephen.  Toasty0 kept a copy.

SL-Punisher

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2004, 05:38:21 pm »
Gosh. I'm sorry to hear this  

My thoughts are with you and your family.  

Sirgod

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2004, 05:42:49 pm »
Thanks Guys, and Thanks Sethan and ToastyO for Having that. I knew It was somewhere around here, or that someone had, But my mind has been kinda Poor today needless to say. Thanks guys.

Stephen

Sarek

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2004, 07:06:56 pm »
My sincerest sympathy. I just wish there was something I could say, especially for your sister.

Sirgod

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2004, 07:36:43 pm »
Thank you Sarek, Et al. It's just turning into a crappy day for everyone I guess.

I can recall how bad I felt for My Friend Wulguru when his Nephew died, But untill your there, One can never really relate. For that I am sorry Kenneth.

Stephen

msnevil

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2004, 07:51:10 pm »
Oh, my God. One of my biggest fears is to see my girls die. (about lost one to pneumonia and another cord around the neck.)

I can't imagine what you and your family are going through. If there is anything we can do for your family. Let us know.

I sent some sympathy flowers your way. Courtesy of Mike and Sara Nevil. And the taldren members.  

Sirgod

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2004, 07:56:40 pm »
Thank You Mike, You've always been a stand up guy.

On Monday, I will try and Set up something with a SID's Organization for Donations to be made in Skylers name. It's the least I can do right now, as Everything is kinda closed untill Monday.

I know I'm once again rambling from post to post, But again, I'm finding that I do in fact have an extended family here.

I'll try and see If I can't get a website up also with pictures of the Baby if for nothing else, My own sanity.

Stephen

RogueJedi_XC

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2004, 08:11:11 pm »
My sympathies, Sirgod. Hate saying something generic like that, but I cannot begin to imagine the pain of losing a child and can think of nothing else to say.  

Kmelew

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2004, 09:27:49 pm »
Stephen,
I am so very sorry for your family's loss.  My prayers are with all of you in your time of sorrow.    

Gambler

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2004, 10:03:55 pm »
What a tragic and terrible loss.  My thoughts are with you and your family now.

E_Look

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2004, 10:38:13 pm »
I think I can almost sympathize.  I was told my second one, during his first weeks of gestation, had at best a 50-50 chance.  I felt like the life and color just went out of my world... I was moving around as if on autopilot.   My first one was strong and healthy, but still, news from a doctor like that plain sucks.  (As it turned out, things got much better and he was delivered successfully and now is a successful pain in my neck, I'm happy to report.)

It was a horrible feeling.  I don't know know what to say to you and your sister... a teardrop for the Mom and Dad and the poor baby.

Matsukasi

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2004, 11:05:38 pm »
Thoughts and prayers from my family to yours, my friend.

Ravok

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2004, 11:52:26 pm »
 I am sorry sorry i can't even type. Please give your sister my condolences.  

lloyd007

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2004, 01:53:33 am »
Deepest condolence to you and your family.  

SghnDubh

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2004, 01:56:19 am »

Sorry, bud. My thoughts are to you & yours.

Javora

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2004, 08:38:55 am »
I so sorry for the loss your family experienced, you have been though so much Stephen mere words feel so insignificant at this point.  I'll be praying that better times come for both you and your loved ones.  Take care.

Javora

Merlinfmct87

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2004, 02:51:41 pm »
What to say...

I don't know, what is the proper noise to make?

I'll say what is in my heart then: SirGod, the pain you are feeling is something that no body can even begin to understate unless they lost a child--and the only thing that does is demonstrate that each one's loss is unique and painful in it's own way. So no one can relate to the pain you and your sister are feeling.

This does not mean that you are alone, however. Don't be afraid to reach out to your family and your friends here on this fourm, and don't be afraid to stay alone when you need to. This pain won't go away, just as your love of him would not go away, but you will move on nonetheless.

This news has caught me off-guard, as it always does. I can only say this: Celebrate his life. It might have been short, but it was obviously around good people and loving parents, and he obviously gave you much love.

Don't forget that.

I'll light a candle for you tonight SirGod  

TheShadow

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2004, 04:39:47 pm »
 I am deeply saddened to hear about your loss my friend. No amount of words could ever lessen the grief you and your family are feeling. I am praying for you, your sister, and all of you family. I am so sorry to heart about Skyler!

All my sympathies Stephen.

Will  

The_Joker

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2004, 11:29:16 pm »
I'm sorry to hear this tragic news.  You'll be in our thoughts.    

Netman

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2004, 12:48:26 am »
Sorry to hear this news Sirgod.. Keep the Love alive, it is what binds us all to each other, no matter where we are.  

Rondo_GE

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2004, 02:37:25 am »
This is grim news.

I am very sorry SG for your whole family.

Dracho

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2004, 10:08:36 am »
That's hard stuff.  Please accept my deepest sympathy.

Wulgaru

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2004, 10:45:19 am »
Stephen,

I'm truly sorry to hear of your families loss, and my thoughts are with you.  As you mentioned my family had a similar experiance recently, and as such I can understand how you feel.  It's very strange to have to deal with the death of one so young, and the best you can do is be there for your sister.

Once again, my condolences to your family...i'll keep you all in my thoughts.

IndyShark

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2004, 11:07:57 am »
SirGod, I am truly sorry to hear about your loss. May God be with you and your family.

Lono

« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2004, 01:13:34 pm »

SirGod,

Amy and I are so sorry to hear about your loss.

We will keep your family in our prayers tonight.

May God bless you with peace and strength durring this difficult time.

SSCF Hooch

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2004, 04:48:52 pm »
SG, this is sad news, I will fire one up for you and your sister.

Hooch

AlienLXIX

« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2004, 08:01:53 pm »
Oh gods Sirgod.  There isn't much I can add to what everyone has already said.  I just truly wish that we could do something for you and yours during this time.  Just please know that we love you and think of you.  

Keep the faith my friend.  We will light a fire for your nephew tonight.

Blessed Be Stephen.

Aloha
Amy Smith

Sirgod

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2004, 10:36:41 pm »
I've been so busy today, that just now was I finilly able to get online. I just wanted to thank Each and everyong of you, who shown there Caring hearts to me and My family.

They say If you have one true friend in this world, your Lucky. With You guys, and Gals, I feel like the luckiest man in the world. I'm working on Setting up a Memorial Service for sometime this week. I paid to have Skyler Cremated yesterday, and I believe his body was released today to the Funeral home.

Of course I'll post here When The time is, as I know I have a few Friends here in the state.

Once again, Thank you all For friendship, Kindness, and anything else I can't remember at this time.

Stephen

Khalee

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2004, 11:34:01 pm »
You are going to have a empty fealing for a while Even after A year n half I still miss my father. Even tho we never really got along untill the end. And take all the time you need,like they say family first in these kinds of things. Internet would be the last thing I would worry about.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 11:34:35 pm by Khalee »

Stormbringer

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2004, 11:58:04 pm »
I will be there if at all possible.

Sethan

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2004, 12:32:52 am »
Stephen - I've been silent on this for a while since we talked because I did not have the right words, and anything I could have said would have sounded formulaic and trite.

I'm still not sure I have the right words, but my heart goes out to you and yours, and I will do my best to say what I mean.

I know you've had to be strong for your family - someone had to be, and that is a burden which fell on your shoulders - but once what has to be done is done, take the time to grieve with them too.  They will need that from you then as much as they needed you to be strong when someone had to be - and you need to be able to grieve too, with people who understand how close to Skyler you were.

Grief shared is grief diminished.

ferretlxix

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2004, 12:40:46 am »
OMG Stephen,
 I wish I caught this one earlier!  I wish there is something I could truely say to help but, in all truth Sethan stole the boat.
And it not a bad thing because I think for the most part, that is how much we all think.  
You're a great guy and if there is anything I can help you with, just call.

Steve

GE-Raven

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2004, 10:47:00 am »
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.  My apologies for not responding sooner.  

God Bless you and your family.

Sean

Khalee

« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2004, 01:32:36 pm »
If I may ask what is your whole address please, So I can send a symapthy card Its about all I can do Im afraid.
If you dont want to display it here you could pm me.    

AlienLXIX

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2004, 01:34:29 pm »
Quote:

If I may ask what is your whole address please, So I can send a symapthy card Its about all I can do Im afraid.

Do add me to your pm!  We also would like to send something.  

Sirgod

« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2004, 01:59:30 pm »
My friends, You are all great. I just don't want to put anyone out, as I know a few of you are having a hard time also.

My Address is 1443 NW 29th Street. OKC, OK, 73106.

I will be holding a Memorial at my Son's and Daughter in laws house on Saturday around 1:00 pm. I'm trying to finalize the final details, and get everything Set.

Sethan, One of my dearest friends. I promise you I will grieve in time. Once again, I had to be strong today, as The Remains where Brought to my house this morning. I set up a small area on our Manual, and Have recieved so many cards already.

I want to thank you all for your kindness, And I'll try to call each and everyone as time Permits. It's just been a very Long week so far.

God Bless you all.

Stephen

Khalee

« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2004, 04:36:15 pm »
Well I was at least  able to send a card no how. Should get it by Friday I hope
« Last Edit: June 08, 2004, 04:37:08 pm by Khalee »

Sirgod

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2004, 09:22:35 pm »
Thank you my friends. Storm, I would appreciate that. I just now got back from setting up those little memorium thingies that are at Funerals.

It will be on Saturday at 1:00 Pm, at My Son's house. However, I still don't have the address, as I just usually go there. It's an Okie thing.

If anyone is planning on coming, Please show up at My house by noon, so we can All travel together.

In many way's, your as much a part of this family as my own Flesh and Blood. Simply Because so many of you went through this whole thing with me and mine for the last 6 months.

Stephen And Denise Smith.

manitoba

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2004, 03:03:34 am »
my deepest and dearest sympaties also my man.  

LongTooth

« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2004, 04:54:53 am »
Very sorry to hear about your nephew sirgod

AlienLXIX

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2004, 06:32:38 pm »
It was really good to hear your voice yesterday Steve.  I trully wish that I had better words to say to your sister.  I tried very hard not to cry but . . .  and it's so hard to speak when you hardly have any breath.  Still it was so good to hear from you.

Sirgod

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2004, 10:24:17 pm »
Once again My thanks.

alien what you did was Very Kind to say the least. I believe next month, My wife and I will take a trip to Hawaii, If for nothing else, To get away from It all, suspend Belief, and To Basicly give our selves a break. If I can make arrangments with JMM I will also Visit Mexico.

I know this sounds Very Immature my friends, But we need a break away from Alot of stress.

the most important thing right now though is my sister and her loss.

Stephen

Merlinfmct87

« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2004, 12:11:26 am »
Immature?

IMMATURE?!

You have suffered a terrible loss SirGod, I don't have to tell you that. A little suspension of reality is not only healty, in your case it's required. You need some time and seperation to deal with the sucking chest wound you have in your soul.

Even Doctors give morphene to patience under surgery. I see no reason why you should feel exempt from that precedent. The only caution I would say is make sure you don't get hooked on it, you have to come back.

But if you have made it this far you already know that, moreover, you won't let yourself do that for your sister's sake.

Summary: Feel no guilt about the time away from the house. You have already shown great strength in this matter, and it is time you focused on healing.

Take care,

Merlin  

AlienLXIX

« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2004, 02:29:02 am »
Quote:

Immature?

IMMATURE?!

You have suffered a terrible loss SirGod, I don't have to tell you that. A little suspension of reality is not only healty, in your case it's required. You need some time and seperation to deal with the sucking chest wound you have in your soul.

Even Doctors give morphene to patience under surgery. I see no reason why you should feel exempt from that precedent. The only caution I would say is make sure you don't get hooked on it, you have to come back.

But if you have made it this far you already know that, moreover, you won't let yourself do that for your sister's sake.

Summary: Feel no guilt about the time away from the house. You have already shown great strength in this matter, and it is time you focused on healing.

Take care,

Merlin  

My sentements also!  Please feel free to come!  You will at least have a roof over your heads!  Just give us a heads up and then we can plan what you want to do or not do.  Anything to help you heal, man.  

Sirgod

« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2004, 11:35:36 am »
My Nephew Skyler Passed away sometime last night. My sister woke me up around 8 this morning, and no CPR I could do could help. The ME left about 10:30 or so this morning. So far we Believe It was SIDS, but we won't know for sure untill monday or so.

Stephen

S'Raek

« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2004, 11:56:34 am »
I am very sad to hear that, Sirgod.     My prayers are with you and your family.    

jualdeaux

« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2004, 11:57:08 am »

Sirgod

« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2004, 11:57:36 am »

Stephen

Iceman

« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2004, 12:04:09 pm »
There is nothing worse....nothing...that could have happened....anything I can do, anything at all, tell me please!

Stormbringer

« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2004, 12:21:02 pm »
  You, your sister, your family all have my deepest sympathy. I grieve also. As always, if I can help let me know.  

J. Carney

« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2004, 12:28:36 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2004, 12:37:58 pm »
Thanks alot guys. The odd part is , there's really nothing I can do untill monday. The house is quit, and It's almost Numb like.It's like It hasn't set in yet.

Stephen

Ryker

« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2004, 12:44:01 pm »
You have my condolences for this tragedy, Stephen- you're in my family's thoughts tonight    

Dallas

« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2004, 12:51:59 pm »

Rat_Boy

« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2004, 01:09:40 pm »

Barabbas

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2004, 01:12:24 pm »

EE

« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2004, 01:19:48 pm »
Sorry to hear Sirgod. I really dont know what to say beyond that... this area is not one of my strong points, its not a DWC I am dealing with afterall.

Confused??

« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2004, 02:10:57 pm »
I hope this is not inappropriate, but was this the child your sister recently had?
Either way I am terribly sorry for the loss, and I hope those of us here can help.

Khalee

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2004, 02:26:31 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2004, 02:41:16 pm »

Stephen

Praxis

« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2004, 03:06:11 pm »

My grandfather recently passed away, so I have somewhat of an idea of how you feel

TB613

« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2004, 03:20:00 pm »

Confused??

« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2004, 05:03:16 pm »
SirGod I really am sorry, especially becuase of the childs age. We all know how proud you were when he was born and so we feel this with you. Also our condolences go out to your sister.

Dash Jones

« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2004, 05:19:05 pm »
You have my condolences.

Captain Krenn

« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2004, 05:19:49 pm »

Sethan

« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2004, 05:36:48 pm »
Quote:

SL-Punisher

« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2004, 05:38:21 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2004, 05:42:49 pm »
Thanks Guys, and Thanks Sethan and ToastyO for Having that. I knew It was somewhere around here, or that someone had, But my mind has been kinda Poor today needless to say. Thanks guys.

Stephen

Sarek

« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2004, 07:06:56 pm »
My sincerest sympathy. I just wish there was something I could say, especially for your sister.

Sirgod

« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2004, 07:36:43 pm »
Thank you Sarek, Et al. It's just turning into a crappy day for everyone I guess.

I can recall how bad I felt for My Friend Wulguru when his Nephew died, But untill your there, One can never really relate. For that I am sorry Kenneth.

Stephen

msnevil

« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2004, 07:51:10 pm »
Oh, my God. One of my biggest fears is to see my girls die. (about lost one to pneumonia and another cord around the neck.)

I can't imagine what you and your family are going through. If there is anything we can do for your family. Let us know.

I sent some sympathy flowers your way. Courtesy of Mike and Sara Nevil. And the taldren members.  

Sirgod

« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2004, 07:56:40 pm »

On Monday, I will try and Set up something with a SID's Organization for Donations to be made in Skylers name. It's the least I can do right now, as Everything is kinda closed untill Monday.

I know I'm once again rambling from post to post, But again, I'm finding that I do in fact have an extended family here.

I'll try and see If I can't get a website up also with pictures of the Baby if for nothing else, My own sanity.

Stephen

RogueJedi_XC

« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2004, 08:11:11 pm »
My sympathies, Sirgod. Hate saying something generic like that, but I cannot begin to imagine the pain of losing a child and can think of nothing else to say.  

Kmelew

« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2004, 09:27:49 pm »
Stephen,
I am so very sorry for your family's loss.  My prayers are with all of you in your time of sorrow.    

Gambler

« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2004, 10:03:55 pm »

E_Look

« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2004, 10:38:13 pm »
I think I can almost sympathize.  I was told my second one, during his first weeks of gestation, had at best a 50-50 chance.  I felt like the life and color just went out of my world... I was moving around as if on autopilot.   My first one was strong and healthy, but still, news from a doctor like that plain sucks.  (As it turned out, things got much better and he was delivered successfully and now is a successful pain in my neck, I'm happy to report.)

It was a horrible feeling.  I don't know know what to say to you and your sister... a teardrop for the Mom and Dad and the poor baby.

Matsukasi

« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2004, 11:05:38 pm »

Ravok

« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2004, 11:52:26 pm »

lloyd007

« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2004, 01:53:33 am »

SghnDubh

« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2004, 01:56:19 am »

Javora

« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2004, 08:38:55 am »
I so sorry for the loss your family experienced, you have been though so much Stephen mere words feel so insignificant at this point.  I'll be praying that better times come for both you and your loved ones.  Take care.

Javora

Merlinfmct87

« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2004, 02:51:41 pm »
What to say...

I'll say what is in my heart then: SirGod, the pain you are feeling is something that no body can even begin to understate unless they lost a child--and the only thing that does is demonstrate that each one's loss is unique and painful in it's own way. So no one can relate to the pain you and your sister are feeling.

This does not mean that you are alone, however. Don't be afraid to reach out to your family and your friends here on this fourm, and don't be afraid to stay alone when you need to. This pain won't go away, just as your love of him would not go away, but you will move on nonetheless.

This news has caught me off-guard, as it always does. I can only say this: Celebrate his life. It might have been short, but it was obviously around good people and loving parents, and he obviously gave you much love.

Don't forget that.

TheShadow

« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2004, 04:39:47 pm »
 I am deeply saddened to hear about your loss my friend. No amount of words could ever lessen the grief you and your family are feeling. I am praying for you, your sister, and all of you family. I am so sorry to heart about Skyler!

Will  

The_Joker

« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2004, 11:29:16 pm »

Netman

« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2004, 12:48:26 am »
Sorry to hear this news Sirgod.. Keep the Love alive, it is what binds us all to each other, no matter where we are.  

Rondo_GE

« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2004, 02:37:25 am »
This is grim news.

Dracho

« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2004, 10:08:36 am »

Wulgaru

« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2004, 10:45:19 am »
Stephen,

I'm truly sorry to hear of your families loss, and my thoughts are with you.  As you mentioned my family had a similar experiance recently, and as such I can understand how you feel.  It's very strange to have to deal with the death of one so young, and the best you can do is be there for your sister.

IndyShark

« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2004, 11:07:57 am »
SirGod, I am truly sorry to hear about your loss. May God be with you and your family.

Lono

« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2004, 01:13:34 pm »

SirGod,

SSCF Hooch

« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2004, 04:48:52 pm »

Hooch

AlienLXIX

« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2004, 08:01:53 pm »
Oh gods Sirgod.  There isn't much I can add to what everyone has already said.  I just truly wish that we could do something for you and yours during this time.  Just please know that we love you and think of you.  

Blessed Be Stephen.

Aloha
Amy Smith

Sirgod

« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2004, 10:36:41 pm »
I've been so busy today, that just now was I finilly able to get online. I just wanted to thank Each and everyong of you, who shown there Caring hearts to me and My family.

They say If you have one true friend in this world, your Lucky. With You guys, and Gals, I feel like the luckiest man in the world. I'm working on Setting up a Memorial Service for sometime this week. I paid to have Skyler Cremated yesterday, and I believe his body was released today to the Funeral home.

Of course I'll post here When The time is, as I know I have a few Friends here in the state.

Once again, Thank you all For friendship, Kindness, and anything else I can't remember at this time.

Stephen

Khalee

« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2004, 11:34:01 pm »
You are going to have a empty fealing for a while Even after A year n half I still miss my father. Even tho we never really got along untill the end. And take all the time you need,like they say family first in these kinds of things. Internet would be the last thing I would worry about.

Stormbringer

« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2004, 11:58:04 pm »

Sethan

« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2004, 12:32:52 am »
Stephen - I've been silent on this for a while since we talked because I did not have the right words, and anything I could have said would have sounded formulaic and trite.

I'm still not sure I have the right words, but my heart goes out to you and yours, and I will do my best to say what I mean.

I know you've had to be strong for your family - someone had to be, and that is a burden which fell on your shoulders - but once what has to be done is done, take the time to grieve with them too.  They will need that from you then as much as they needed you to be strong when someone had to be - and you need to be able to grieve too, with people who understand how close to Skyler you were.

ferretlxix

« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2004, 12:40:46 am »
OMG Stephen,
 I wish I caught this one earlier!  I wish there is something I could truely say to help but, in all truth Sethan stole the boat.
And it not a bad thing because I think for the most part, that is how much we all think.  

Steve

GE-Raven

« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2004, 10:47:00 am »
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.  My apologies for not responding sooner.  

Sean

Khalee

« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2004, 01:32:36 pm »

AlienLXIX

« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2004, 01:34:29 pm »
Quote:

Sirgod

« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2004, 01:59:30 pm »
My friends, You are all great. I just don't want to put anyone out, as I know a few of you are having a hard time also.

I will be holding a Memorial at my Son's and Daughter in laws house on Saturday around 1:00 pm. I'm trying to finalize the final details, and get everything Set.

Sethan, One of my dearest friends. I promise you I will grieve in time. Once again, I had to be strong today, as The Remains where Brought to my house this morning. I set up a small area on our Manual, and Have recieved so many cards already.

I want to thank you all for your kindness, And I'll try to call each and everyone as time Permits. It's just been a very Long week so far.

God Bless you all.

Stephen

Khalee

« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2004, 04:36:15 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2004, 09:22:35 pm »
Thank you my friends. Storm, I would appreciate that. I just now got back from setting up those little memorium thingies that are at Funerals.

It will be on Saturday at 1:00 Pm, at My Son's house. However, I still don't have the address, as I just usually go there. It's an Okie thing.

If anyone is planning on coming, Please show up at My house by noon, so we can All travel together.

In many way's, your as much a part of this family as my own Flesh and Blood. Simply Because so many of you went through this whole thing with me and mine for the last 6 months.

manitoba

« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2004, 03:03:34 am »

LongTooth

« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2004, 04:54:53 am »

AlienLXIX

« Reply #126 on: June 09, 2004, 06:32:38 pm »
It was really good to hear your voice yesterday Steve.  I trully wish that I had better words to say to your sister.  I tried very hard not to cry but . . .  and it's so hard to speak when you hardly have any breath.  Still it was so good to hear from you.

Sirgod

« Reply #127 on: June 09, 2004, 10:24:17 pm »
Once again My thanks.

alien what you did was Very Kind to say the least. I believe next month, My wife and I will take a trip to Hawaii, If for nothing else, To get away from It all, suspend Belief, and To Basicly give our selves a break. If I can make arrangments with JMM I will also Visit Mexico.

I know this sounds Very Immature my friends, But we need a break away from Alot of stress.

Stephen

Merlinfmct87

« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2004, 12:11:26 am »
Immature?

IMMATURE?!

Take care,

Merlin  

AlienLXIX

« Reply #129 on: June 10, 2004, 02:29:02 am »
Quote:

Immature?

IMMATURE?!

Take care,

Merlin  

My sentements also!  Please feel free to come!  You will at least have a roof over your heads!  Just give us a heads up and then we can plan what you want to do or not do.  Anything to help you heal, man.  

Sirgod

« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2004, 11:35:36 am »

Stephen

S'Raek

« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2004, 11:56:34 am »

jualdeaux

« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2004, 11:57:08 am »

Sirgod

« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2004, 11:57:36 am »

Stephen

Iceman

« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2004, 12:04:09 pm »

Stormbringer

« Reply #135 on: June 05, 2004, 12:21:02 pm »

J. Carney

« Reply #136 on: June 05, 2004, 12:28:36 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #137 on: June 05, 2004, 12:37:58 pm »

Stephen

Ryker

« Reply #138 on: June 05, 2004, 12:44:01 pm »

Dallas

« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2004, 12:51:59 pm »

Rat_Boy

« Reply #140 on: June 05, 2004, 01:09:40 pm »

Barabbas

« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2004, 01:12:24 pm »

EE

« Reply #142 on: June 05, 2004, 01:19:48 pm »

Confused??

« Reply #143 on: June 05, 2004, 02:10:57 pm »

Khalee

« Reply #144 on: June 05, 2004, 02:26:31 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #145 on: June 05, 2004, 02:41:16 pm »

Stephen

Praxis

« Reply #146 on: June 05, 2004, 03:06:11 pm »

TB613

« Reply #147 on: June 05, 2004, 03:20:00 pm »

Confused??

« Reply #148 on: June 05, 2004, 05:03:16 pm »

Dash Jones

« Reply #149 on: June 05, 2004, 05:19:05 pm »
You have my condolences.

Captain Krenn

« Reply #150 on: June 05, 2004, 05:19:49 pm »

Sethan

« Reply #151 on: June 05, 2004, 05:36:48 pm »
Quote:

SL-Punisher

« Reply #152 on: June 05, 2004, 05:38:21 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2004, 05:42:49 pm »

Stephen

Sarek

« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2004, 07:06:56 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2004, 07:36:43 pm »

Stephen

msnevil

« Reply #156 on: June 05, 2004, 07:51:10 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2004, 07:56:40 pm »

Stephen

RogueJedi_XC

« Reply #158 on: June 05, 2004, 08:11:11 pm »

Kmelew

« Reply #159 on: June 05, 2004, 09:27:49 pm »
Stephen,

Gambler

« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2004, 10:03:55 pm »

E_Look

« Reply #161 on: June 05, 2004, 10:38:13 pm »

Matsukasi

« Reply #162 on: June 05, 2004, 11:05:38 pm »

Ravok

« Reply #163 on: June 05, 2004, 11:52:26 pm »

lloyd007

« Reply #164 on: June 06, 2004, 01:53:33 am »

SghnDubh

« Reply #165 on: June 06, 2004, 01:56:19 am »

Javora

« Reply #166 on: June 06, 2004, 08:38:55 am »

Javora

Merlinfmct87

« Reply #167 on: June 06, 2004, 02:51:41 pm »
What to say...

Don't forget that.

TheShadow

« Reply #168 on: June 06, 2004, 04:39:47 pm »

Will  

The_Joker

« Reply #169 on: June 06, 2004, 11:29:16 pm »

Netman

« Reply #170 on: June 07, 2004, 12:48:26 am »

Rondo_GE

« Reply #171 on: June 07, 2004, 02:37:25 am »
This is grim news.

Dracho

« Reply #172 on: June 07, 2004, 10:08:36 am »

Wulgaru

« Reply #173 on: June 07, 2004, 10:45:19 am »
Stephen,

IndyShark

« Reply #174 on: June 07, 2004, 11:07:57 am »

Lono

« Reply #175 on: June 07, 2004, 01:13:34 pm »

SirGod,

SSCF Hooch

« Reply #176 on: June 07, 2004, 04:48:52 pm »

Hooch

AlienLXIX

« Reply #177 on: June 07, 2004, 08:01:53 pm »

Blessed Be Stephen.

Aloha
Amy Smith

Sirgod

« Reply #178 on: June 07, 2004, 10:36:41 pm »

Stephen

Khalee

« Reply #179 on: June 07, 2004, 11:34:01 pm »

Stormbringer

« Reply #180 on: June 07, 2004, 11:58:04 pm »

Sethan

« Reply #181 on: June 08, 2004, 12:32:52 am »

ferretlxix

« Reply #182 on: June 08, 2004, 12:40:46 am »
OMG Stephen,

Steve

GE-Raven

« Reply #183 on: June 08, 2004, 10:47:00 am »

Sean

Khalee

« Reply #184 on: June 08, 2004, 01:32:36 pm »

AlienLXIX

« Reply #185 on: June 08, 2004, 01:34:29 pm »
Quote:

Sirgod

« Reply #186 on: June 08, 2004, 01:59:30 pm »

God Bless you all.

Stephen

Khalee

« Reply #187 on: June 08, 2004, 04:36:15 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #188 on: June 08, 2004, 09:22:35 pm »

manitoba

« Reply #189 on: June 09, 2004, 03:03:34 am »

LongTooth

« Reply #190 on: June 09, 2004, 04:54:53 am »

AlienLXIX

« Reply #191 on: June 09, 2004, 06:32:38 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #192 on: June 09, 2004, 10:24:17 pm »
Once again My thanks.

Stephen

Merlinfmct87

« Reply #193 on: June 10, 2004, 12:11:26 am »
Immature?

IMMATURE?!

Take care,

Merlin  

AlienLXIX

« Reply #194 on: June 10, 2004, 02:29:02 am »
Quote:

Immature?

IMMATURE?!

Take care,

Merlin