Topic: New ST:Nemesis Warbird type :)  (Read 7583 times)

Fallen_Warrior

Re: New ST:Nemesis Warbird type :)
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2004, 11:57:40 am »
Quote:

The Kerchan I have was done by Anduril.The Noxerian (valdore) I have was done by Dawn. I look forward to your releases Phantom sir.  

dude you have a page of your own to post ships thanx to Mani post it on there and everyone will have it if not send it my way i need all the rommies i can get

Major A Payne

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2004, 12:03:39 pm »
Phantom. Where do you think I get some of the best models there are??? Between the few high quality modellers that are left in the Armada community, this forum and BC (add there are plenty of cross conversions), my needs are always filled.

achilles

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2004, 12:43:54 pm »
awsome design, MaP pointed it out to me

not to tread on anyones toes here but do you mind if I take a stab at making it, I'm not sure I can make it as good as the sketch deserves but I'd like to take a go. It could just be a sorta play around for me and in the meantime whoever else is making it could do the version.

is that ok?

Phantom

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2004, 01:04:51 pm »
Quote:

awsome design, MaP pointed it out to me

not to tread on anyones toes here but do you mind if I take a stab at making it, I'm not sure I can make it as good as the sketch deserves but I'd like to take a go. It could just be a sorta play around for me and in the meantime whoever else is making it could do the version.

is that ok?  

Achilles and MaP - I guess Cecil and Porty are here too lmao

But Im onto u now MaP lmao

Ill have to see if there are any Enterprise Era Vulcan ships around so I can ask if I can use their texture plating as all of my enterprise ships are photorealistic and it will look odd if the rest arent lol

Ad'

Azel

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2004, 01:27:20 pm »
OK
LOOK
Anyone and everyone can do a version
BUT... it needs to come to SFC.
after that happens, then you can port it over to everywhere else
you all have an ok from me to do it the way you normally do your work...I just would like to have a SFC version
Thanks

BTW: Phantom, you are good to go  

Phantom

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2004, 01:36:25 pm »
Quote:

BTW: Phantom, you are good to go  

This beasty will be good to go by the end of the week

Ad'

achilles

« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2004, 02:43:27 pm »
cheers

Oh Adam (Phantom), it's on like donkey kong.... Biatch  

Phantom

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2004, 02:49:32 pm »
Quote:

cheers

Oh Adam (Phantom), it's on like donkey kong.... Biatch    

beg pardon - where did Donkey Kong come from?

Ad'

achilles

« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2004, 03:30:50 pm »
well, outta american pie the wedding, damn Stifler is cool - meh going well off topic, ttyl on messenger  

Reverend

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2004, 12:54:12 am »
Why is it I cannot understand anything these guys are talking about?!? My Lord, I.......I ......am aging....

Phantom, if you are going to put together Azel's Romulan ship, then thank you........!  

ModelsPlease

« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2004, 07:56:41 am »
Quote:

Quote:

The Kerchan I have was done by Anduril.The Noxerian (valdore) I have was done by Dawn. I look forward to your releases Phantom sir.  

dude you have a page of your own to post ships thanx to Mani post it on there and everyone will have it if not send it my way i need all the rommies i can get  

Oh man you know it's been a loooooooong day when you forget you now have a page to upload models to.
Thanks for reminding me F_W, heck even without a page ya know I'd send it to ya ,and thanks again to Mani for making that all possible.And I look forward to seeing all these Romulan ships being released .
-MP  

SovereignEmpire

« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2004, 07:47:19 pm »
Do you know when you want this ship to be made era wise?  This looks like it would make an awesome warbird to have in new trek.  In fact, a lot of your ships could be.  Gorn, Lyran, all those guys could be in it.  I look forward too this...

Kaenyne

« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2004, 08:22:39 am »
She looks very late TNG, soemtime after Nemesis perhaps, even early 25th century.

Azel

« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2004, 12:22:20 pm »
The Vor'Rexus is Nemesis time
the other one(colored) is later  

Kaenyne

« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2004, 12:36:55 pm »
Cool. And modelers bite yet?

SovereignEmpire

« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2004, 02:40:02 pm »
Ah, so the colored one is a stronger, newer version while the non colored one is a present day one.  Sounds good.  I Like It!