Topic: Need help NOW!!  (Read 3911 times)

Captain_Spadaro

Need help NOW!!
« on: June 16, 2004, 02:53:08 pm »
I have lost my CD key for SFC II.  SOMEONE ripped the sticker off the jewel case, but that's not important.  What IS important is that I just installed SFC II on my new computer, and without the CD key, I can't play the game!  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

DonKarnage

Re: Need help NOW!!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 02:56:10 pm »
ask the moderator, i think the can help you with that.

Sirgod

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 03:21:55 pm »
It will have to Go Beyond the Moderators. I don't even think the Admins here Could help. The CD Keys where unfortuantly supplied by Interplay, and Interplay is Defunct now.

I'll ask around, But I don't know what else to suggest, unless someone Gives you a CD key.

Stephen

Captain_Spadaro

Need help NOW!!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2004, 02:53:08 pm »
I have lost my CD key for SFC II.  SOMEONE ripped the sticker off the jewel case, but that's not important.  What IS important is that I just installed SFC II on my new computer, and without the CD key, I can't play the game!  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

DonKarnage

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2004, 02:56:10 pm »
ask the moderator, i think the can help you with that.

Sirgod

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2004, 03:21:55 pm »
It will have to Go Beyond the Moderators. I don't even think the Admins here Could help. The CD Keys where unfortuantly supplied by Interplay, and Interplay is Defunct now.

I'll ask around, But I don't know what else to suggest, unless someone Gives you a CD key.

Stephen