Topic: STGD transfers SFC 3 yard to Tri-Mod Yards  (Read 730 times)

Victor1st

STGD transfers SFC 3 yard to Tri-Mod Yards
« on: June 26, 2004, 03:08:57 pm »
Since my recent stay in hospital and the Venra's quitting the STGD it means that the Mod Directory, and especially the SFC 3 ship list of the STGD is a lot of work.

Considering the STGD is currently handling over 1300 files for all Star Trek games and that the Tri-Mod yards far outclass the STGD's own SFC 3 section the only course of action is to re-do the Tri-Mod yards.

This weekend control of the SFC 3 section of the STGD downloads pages will be held ovewr to the tri-mod yard site and the yards will be renamed later on.  It now means that the SFC 3 yards will be ran by a team of 5.  Along with the SIX HUNDRED ships already in the tri-mod yard (and it aint finished yet) the existing 150 ships in the SFC 3 section of STGD will be shifted over and the links will re-drect to the tri-mod yards.  Bringing the current total of ships in that yard to just over 720, and thats without the NDF, Chris Jones and the rest of Pel's stuff being added yet.  The work on the SFC 3 side is currently too much for me on my own...especually considering what happened last thursday that led me to hospital.

ALL of ferel yards ships will be uploaded and added along with ships from another 5 to 8 SFC yards to bolster the SFC 2 and OP yards still based in the STGD.  Chris Jones will also be uploading a stcak of ships for the EAW and OP sections uncluding his own section in the old tri-mod yards.

Offline AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

• Unity Admin
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Veni vidi vici
    • Spartan Vanguard
Re: STGD transfers SFC 3 yard to Tri-Mod Yards
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 03:25:34 pm »
Vic, relax .. Geez.
http://www.spartanvanguard.com/
http://www.stcd.sgnonline.com/users/trimodyards/

KoraH: "Remember my advice to you Wade, that you should drop SFC ...  you will find that all you have to put up with to do so is going to sour the sweetness of your hard work."