Topic: Monty Python: Return of the King  (Read 13910 times)

Offline Hstaphath_XC

• The Official Bard of XenoCorp
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
  • Captain, XC Hydran Squadron
    • The XC Bard's Corner
Re: Monty Python: Return of the King
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2004, 01:09:09 pm »
clap clap clap

Thanks Kadh! I had just posted a note for you on your ezboard, but am very glad to see you already discovered the conclusion.

I hope you didn't mind me using you as one of the arresting officers.   :police:
Hilaritas sapientiae et bonae vitae proles.

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2004, 01:17:29 pm »
Hell yeah.
"Dialogue from a play, Hamlet to Horatio: 'There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Dialogue from a play written long before men took to the sky. There are more things in heaven and earth, and in the sky, than perhaps can be dreamt of. And somewhere in between heaven, the sky, the earth, lies the Twilight Zone."
                                                                 ---------Rod Serling, The Last Flight

Offline NJAntman

• Lt. Commander
  • Jusssst short of a 1000 Taldren posts, damn!!
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2004, 04:39:20 pm »
Its over, I'm all teary eyed. Where can I get the hardcopy version? :P
G.R.I.P. - Great Rid of Incumbent Politicians

Offline Hstaphath_XC

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
    • The XC Bard's Corner
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2004, 04:53:41 pm »
Its over, I'm all teary eyed. Where can I get the hardcopy version?

Honestly, by the middle of January.

My current plan of attack involves throwing together an html version to host at XenoCorp and then start in on the extensive editing, re-writing, re-working of the graphics, and formatting that will coalesce into an easy to print extended "pdf" edition.

No plans for a DVD version, though. Aside from the 14 hour rant by my wife, which I didn't record, I was just kidding about that.  ;)

Offline NJAntman

• Lt. Commander
  • Jusssst short of a 1000 Taldren posts, damn!!
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2004, 06:25:50 pm »
My current plan of attack involves throwing together an html version to host at XenoCorp and then start in on the extensive editing, re-writing, re-working of the graphics, and formatting that will coalesce into an easy to print extended "pdf" edition.

DUDE!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy:
G.R.I.P. - Great Rid of Incumbent Politicians

Offline kadh2000

• Admiral, of course
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Kadh's Empire
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2004, 07:31:01 pm »
Nah, I don't mind being a cop.  Arresting the LotR gang sounds just fine.  Durn that Foxtrot anyway.
"The Andromedans," Kadh said, "will never stop coming.  Not until they are all destroyed or we are."

Offline Hstaphath_XC

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
    • The XC Bard's Corner
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2004, 07:34:35 am »
DUDE!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Antman, that is actually very encouraging and appreciated.  Even though I had decided to do a pdf version, I've been quite unsure whether there were many people that would even want or use it.

A little touch of unexpected enthusiasm like that goes a LONG way toward motivating me through all the effort it is going to take! 

Nah, I don't mind being a cop.  Arresting the LotR gang sounds just fine.  Durn that Foxtrot anyway.

Since you already had a cameo earlier with two other Klingons, I didn't want you to get some sort of split personality thing going on by throwing your Earth name in there.   ;)

Yeah, durn Foxtrot... a little to close to home, that one was.

Offline AlienLXIX

• XC Wench missing her Ferret
  • Lt. Commander
  • Some Days . . .
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2004, 10:25:47 pm »
That was just astounding!  I have to ask was that Officer Smith, Sirgod, Ferret or me?  Or all of us put together?  Humm that sounds bad don't it?

Darn!  You know I was hopeing that Ferret and I were going to show up in the spider epp. . . 

Hope you know I worship the ground you walk on! 

Now you can take a deep breath and relax!
Aloha,
AlienLXIX

:whip: I am a freak and no one can stop me!  MUAHAHAHAHAHA!  I've got a Ferret to spank!

I am not a bigot, I just hate people on an individual basis.

The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. - President Teddy Roosevelt

Offline Hstaphath_XC

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
    • The XC Bard's Corner
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2004, 11:00:39 pm »
That was just astounding!  I have to ask was that Officer Smith, Sirgod, Ferret or me?

Honestly, It was Ferret.  He hasn't gotten nearly the amount of screen time you have and I had completely forgotten that Sirgod's last name is also Smith.   :-\

Or all of us put together?  Humm that sounds bad don't it?

LOL, well, no worse than usual.   ;)

Darn!  You know I was hopeing that Ferret and I were going to show up in the spider epp. . . 

You just never know, there is always the chance of extra footage popping up in the extended edition pdf version.  Shelob is actually short 2 encounters with finding those displaying "how not to be seen."  A little something extra would certainly not be amiss.

It's praise like this that is going to lead to me writing Monty Python: There and Back Again, ya' know that right?!?   ;D

Nope, can't relax... to busy editing and rewritting for the extended pdf edition!

A deep breath or two is a nice change, though.  I can at least manage a few of those now.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2005, 05:28:04 pm »
That was just astounding!  I have to ask was that Officer Smith, Sirgod, Ferret or me?

Honestly, It was Ferret.  He hasn't gotten nearly the amount of screen time you have and I had completely forgotten that Sirgod's last name is also Smith.   :-\

Or all of us put together?  Humm that sounds bad don't it?

LOL, well, no worse than usual.   ;)

You just never know, there is always the chance of extra footage popping up in the extended edition pdf version.  Shelob is actually short 2 encounters with finding those displaying "how not to be seen."  A little something extra would certainly not be amiss.

It's praise like this that is going to lead to me writing Monty Python: There and Back Again, ya' know that right?!?   ;D

Nope, can't relax... to busy editing and rewritting for the extended pdf edition!

A deep breath or two is a nice change, though.  I can at least manage a few of those now.

Hey now, How can you ever forget the Smith Clan. We share birthdays, Names, and Recent Memories of a Tropical island. <snickers> and Of Course many many Pics. I'll put them on a cd , and try to Re mail them for all three parties involved.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2005, 05:48:52 pm »
Absolutely fantastic!!!

The Offical Bard of XenoCorp, indeed!

:D

Nice work, H'!!

Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.

Offline Hstaphath_XC

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
    • The XC Bard's Corner
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2005, 05:53:19 pm »
Thanks Frey!  Hey, I left a reply to your post in the MP:RotK thread on the XC forums I'm hoping you will reply to.   ;)

Stephen, any chance I can get a copy of the pics as well?

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2005, 05:56:30 pm »
Thanks Frey!  Hey, I left a reply to your post in the MP:RotK thread on the XC forums I'm hoping you will reply to.   ;)

Stephen, any chance I can get a copy of the pics as well?

Hell Yes, That's what I thought I implied. just Pm me your  contact Info again Please.  Hell make sure you Include your Number and I'll call you right away. It's time we spoke in person, as I consider you one of the Best in these here parts.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Hstaphath_XC

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
    • The XC Bard's Corner
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2005, 06:55:12 pm »
I just finished a substantial proofread and re-write of the entire Monty Python: Lord of the Rings trilogy.

It is now hosted at the XC Bard's Corner:
http://www.xenocorp.net/H_bardCorner/xcbard.htm

Including the MP:Xenocorp parodies, everything is now available for perusal one scene at a time if desired.

My next step is to create easy to print pdf versions of everything with reworked graphics.  And take a nap... I could really use a nap.  :)

Offline kadh2000

• Admiral, of course
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Kadh's Empire
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2005, 11:38:23 am »
Yea!!

Does that mean I can have hopes of taking the pics off of my website soon?
"The Andromedans," Kadh said, "will never stop coming.  Not until they are all destroyed or we are."

Offline Hstaphath_XC

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
    • The XC Bard's Corner
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2005, 11:39:09 pm »
Does that mean I can have hopes of taking the pics off of my website soon?

Oh frak, that's right!  I need to go dig up my info for Andro's alter request and get everything together.