Topic: New Trek Fiction for 2005 announced  (Read 4422 times)

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
New Trek Fiction for 2005 announced
« on: July 10, 2004, 03:12:08 pm »
From Psi Phi.org

The highlights:

Taking Wing - The first story in the new Titan series.  Sounds like it'll be about the peace mission to Romulus that Riker talked about at the end of Nemesis.

Post-Nemesis TNG Books One and Two - In Book One, "A major character may be killed off."  In Two, "The new command structure of the Enterprise will be established."  Shades of The New Jedi Order.  Quick, who's the Chewie-like character of TNG?

Two new Lost Era Books - One centers on Picard in between his command of the Stargazer and Enterprise-D, the other on the Tzenkethi Border War mentioned on DS9.

The Terok Nor four-parter - Centers on the Bajoran Occupation.

Vanguard - The first in a completely new series centering around a space station during the TOS era.  The editor says that this is not a 23rd Century DS9.

Finally, Ex Machina - A story set immediately after TMP and a sequel to the episode "For The World Is Hollow And I Have Touched The Sky."

"Chaos Theory, Part II" now available.

Offline Hyperion

• Commander
  • Local Canuckistan
    • Our other National Anthem
Re: New Trek Fiction for 2005 announced
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 02:11:33 am »
" Post-Nemesis TNG Books One and Two - In Book One, "A major character may be killed off."  In Two, "The new command structure of the Enterprise will be established."  Shades of The New Jedi Order.  Quick, who's the Chewie-like character of TNG?"

I wonder who gets clipped?
"Who is this god person anyways ?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Adams

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 10:55:59 am »
I did some more digging.  Turns out the crew only thinks that person is clipped.  Here's a hint: it's someone who left the ship after the movie and we've been getting teased with a potential relationship between that person and someone else since day one of the show.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 02:40:53 pm »
Good News there RB, thanks for letting us now.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Hyperion

• Commander
  • Local Canuckistan
    • Our other National Anthem
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2004, 06:33:05 pm »
I did some more digging.  Turns out the crew only thinks that person is clipped.  Here's a hint: it's someone who left the ship after the movie and we've been getting teased with a potential relationship between that person and someone else since day one of the show.

OMG Riker and Worf!!!!

Well thier both kinda hairy :skeptic:
"Who is this god person anyways ?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Adams

Offline DAnahos_XC

• Senior Minister Of Denial
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • MY Homepage!
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2004, 08:20:21 pm »

OMG Riker and Worf!!!!

Well thier both kinda hairy :skeptic:

Well, they've done it from the female angle twice on DS9...two times, in fact, in the "The Emperor's New Cloak" episode - what was the name of the other episode where Terry Ferrall kissed the other female actor?

Riov S'LKalabam Daew Anahos_XC
RIS Aehallh Hnoiyika

Senior Minister Of Denial (Unofficially)

Romulan Ministry Of Denial

XC Romulan Squadron I
Unofficial XC Club House Cooridnator

"One useless man is a disgrace, two are called a law firm and three or more are called congress!"

William Daniels, 1776

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2004, 08:33:26 pm »
What is "Rejoined," Alex?