Topic: "The Final Honor" now showing  (Read 3884 times)

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
"The Final Honor" now showing
« on: July 23, 2004, 04:42:16 pm »
In Honor and Duty, we witnessed the war between the Federation and Klingons, a war stopped by the god-like Organians.  Then, in Honor and Loyalty, we saw the manipulations and machinations of the Romulan Star Empire, which brought about a new level of tensions between the Federation and Romulans.  Now, in The Final Honor, all three sides are on a collision course, with a new, rogue element getting involved.

The years are 2271 to 2274...

Douglas Chambers, a former Starfleet Intelligence agent now in the employ of the Orion cartels, recieves a tantalizing business offer from the Prime Industries, the main criminal and business organization of the Romulans.  The deal would bring in hefty profits to the Orions and allow them to expand their operations even further.  While Mak, one of the most powerful heads of the cartel, is eager to begin the business alliance, others are more reluctant to do so.  They may have good reason, for if average Romulans are known for their hidden agendas, criminal Romulans have hidden agendas within hidden agendas.

On Qo'Nos, home planet of the Klingon Empire, Admiral Rynar's quest to uncover the true killers of his closest friend nears its conclusion.  However, his opponent is also scheming and is ready for anything.  Meanwhile, Rynar's son Kor has finally set the dishonor of the Organia Incident behind him and has received a new assignment: to track down a renegade named the Albino.  His allies in this quest?  None other than Kang and Koloth, who along with Kor are destined to become among the greatest warriors in Klingon legend.

On Romulus, Senator Rathelik finds himself trying to ride the currents of several competing plots, but he does not know who to trust.  Does he trust Nalum, leader of the Tal Shiar security agency and one of his most powerful allies?  Or does he trust the mysterious person who has been anonymously advising him for years and who warns that Nalum cannot be trusted?  Rathelik's choice will likely lead to one of the landmark battles in history and nearly to war with an ally.

On Earth, Xander Nelson of Starfleet Intelligence, reeling from a personal loss, must somehow deal with all of this and his own personal issues.  Failure could mean the outbreak of total war throughout the quadrant.

The tides are shifting...

The Final Honor...coming July 26, 2004, only at SFC3.net

"We all know why we are here, yes?  You, Praetor, along with the Lyran emperor and our chancellor agreed at the Ty'Gokor summit five turns ago that the Federation was the greatest threat to us out of the members of their alliance.  The Klingon and Lyran Empires believe it is time to confront that threat head on."
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 01:41:18 pm by Rat Boy »

"Chaos Theory, Part II" now available.

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
Re: Announcing "The Final Honor"
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 01:14:15 pm »
The first part is up.  Follow the link in the sig for more.

Offline Davey-E

• Lt.
Re: "The Final Honor" now showing
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2004, 03:20:01 pm »
Read It

Excellent reading Rat Boy  -  Love the way you worked in the Characters like Kor's Father "Rynar" etc
Have you read any of the "Lost Series" Books  - 
i Highly Reccomend "The Art of the Impossible"

Its about the Klingon - Cardassian wars over the Betreka Nebula, but goes much much deeper than that, Tells us about Khittomer etc

You,ll love it  ;D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"To have the United States at our side was to me the greatest joy. Now at this very moment I knew the United States was in the war, up to the neck and in to the death. So we had won after all!...Hitler's fate was sealed. Mussolini's fate was sealed. As for the Japanese, they would be ground to powder

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 05:25:30 pm »
Have you read any of the "Lost Series" Books  - 

Have I?  Where do you think I get a lot of my inspiration and source material on Klingon politics from?  ;)

Offline Davey-E

• Lt.
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 05:16:57 am »
Great Story Rat boy,  Only one thing to say

MORE PLEASE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"To have the United States at our side was to me the greatest joy. Now at this very moment I knew the United States was in the war, up to the neck and in to the death. So we had won after all!...Hitler's fate was sealed. Mussolini's fate was sealed. As for the Japanese, they would be ground to powder

Offline Davey-E

• Lt.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2004, 11:57:53 am »
Gets better and better

up there with Heath;s "TGIP Forager" in class