Topic: For Khalee...  (Read 719 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
For Khalee...
« on: July 24, 2004, 10:32:41 am »
During one spring, there was a Torrential Rainfall. It was coming down like cats and dogs, raining Pitchforks ( and lot's of other Cliches I can't remember). Anyway after days of rain the lakes started to overflow thier banks ans soon the Streets where Flooding.

Emergancy Crews where dispatched, and one by the Name of Bob showed up in a Motor Boat at the home of an elderly Gentlemen who was living with his Daughter and son in law. As the Boat pulled up, the house was nearly 6 feet underwater, the young man nad his wife where standing on the second story Balcony. The Very cautiously got in the Boat.

About that time, they saw a White Cowboy hat floating not far from the Boat.

The Hat made a sharp right turn , went about thirty Feet, and another Sharp Right turn.

Aghast, Bob asked the People in the Boat, "Did you just see That?"

"Yes I did" said the man Nonchalantly

"Do you know how It's doing that?" asked Bob.

"Yes, I do" said the Man.

"well what is It"

"Oh, that's my dad," said the young man " He said come hell or high water he's mowing the lawn today!"

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Capt. Mike

• Live from Granpa's Grotto
  • Captain
Re: For Khalee...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2004, 10:36:54 am »
Dang, the extra smiley's aren;t working..

But it's great!!!!!    ;D ;D ;D

Mike

P.S.  Got enough rain here in Omaha (2.66" officially) to flood a local golf course.

Mike
Summum ius summa iniuria.

The more law, the less justice.

Cicero, De Officiis, I, 33

"It doesn't, and you can't, I won't, and it don't
it hasn't, it isn't, it even ain't, and it shouldn't
it couldn't"
FZ, 1974

My chops were not as fast...[but] I just leaned more on what was in my mind than what was in my chops.  I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will probably whip the guy with twenty notes.
 --Les Paul