Topic: Another one bites the dust...........  (Read 11327 times)

Offline Kane

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Another one bites the dust...........
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2004, 10:12:13 pm »
I have four admirals (we are all admirals) above me and a council of five Lords. We speak with one voice on this issue -- firmly. There is also a separate council of elders and a marine division, six other divisions and a complex structure you may never understand.

For you to understand this rank structure, would require TRUE cognitive thinking -- something you lack at times.

And no, I don't run the fleet. Just a small cog in a big wheel that wants this issue resolved ammicably (you might have to look that one up, Kane)

<S>

AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

P.S. Oh, forgot to mention the 23 active Knights who were just absorbed into the 11thFleet.

No matter what fleet your in or what ever struture it has WT.

You will always be an A@#$%*&.  100% Gade A.

No cursing
« Last Edit: July 30, 2004, 10:15:29 pm by FVA_C_Blade_XC »
"Don't try to be a great man ... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."[/color][/size]

Offline Kane

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2004, 10:16:15 pm »
Sorry Blade

He had it coming
"Don't try to be a great man ... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."[/color][/size]

Offline Cleaven

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2004, 10:16:34 pm »
Given that the name "Eleventh Fleet" was stolen form the creators of Star Blazers, what is your point?

The point wasn't to you, sir Cleavan ...

This is a matter being handled by command -- and yes, they take their 11thFleet name seriously as it applies to the Trek genre. Most old fleets do.

Someone who calls himself admiral can rip off a fleet logo, bring up a cheap Website (not even registered) and call themselves whatever they want.

A compromise of "11th Rangers" was being offered to Sandman's group.

And if someone is so upset about this debate, perhaps they should not open the IE browser.

<S>

AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

And is your mob going to modify it's name or acknowledge the creators of StarBlazers for use of the Eleventh Fleet title?

StarBlazers -- great name Cleavan!

Make your own mob! or maybe you can suggest the knock off group use this one!

<S>

I don't need a mob, especially when they are so familair with the use of foul language.

But for all your complaining you still don't seem to acknowledge that the Eleventh Fleet was an original title used by the StarBlazers animated series, and you make no acknowledgement to the creators of that name while you complain about others stealing it from you. Now if you were to acknowledge the real creators and not just claim it solely as your own I could understand your position, but as it is, it seems a little like one sided logic.

Not sure I can be bothered, but as you are the Doc, can you run an AI standard patrol in 2 minutes in a KRC? If so, there is no problem and I am utterly wrong. If you cannot, then the KRC is a worse ship for AI missions than ones I know can.

Offline AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

• Unity Admin
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Veni vidi vici
    • Spartan Vanguard
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2004, 10:16:56 pm »
I have four admirals (we are all admirals) above me and a council of five Lords. We speak with one voice on this issue -- firmly. There is also a separate council of elders and a marine division, six other divisions and a complex structure you may never understand.

For you to understand this rank structure, would require TRUE cognitive thinking -- something you lack at times.

And no, I don't run the fleet. Just a small cog in a big wheel that wants this issue resolved ammicably (you might have to look that one up, Kane)

<S>

AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

P.S. Oh, forgot to mention the 23 active Knights who were just absorbed into the 11thFleet.

No matter what fleet your in or what ever struture it has WT.

You will always be an A@#$%*&.  100% Gade A.

No cursing

And this half of the D-3 feels EXACTLY the same about you ... How many times did KoraH fire you as a TNZ RL? ;)

In the words of WC Fields: 'Go away son -- ya' bother me.'
http://www.spartanvanguard.com/
http://www.stcd.sgnonline.com/users/trimodyards/

KoraH: "Remember my advice to you Wade, that you should drop SFC ...  you will find that all you have to put up with to do so is going to sour the sweetness of your hard work."

Offline FVA_C_ Blade_ XC

• Forum Czar
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Yep,I did it.
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2004, 10:17:31 pm »
Stop with the personal attacks please.
FVA_C_Blade_XC
XenoCorp Fleet Operations
www.xenocorp.net
ISC Race Moderator
Visioneer
S.S.Blade

See Wade,See Wade post like an arse,See Wade get banned.
Dont be a Wade!

Offline AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

• Unity Admin
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Veni vidi vici
    • Spartan Vanguard
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2004, 10:20:10 pm »
Sorry Blade

He had it coming

Kane already apologized, Blade ... that should cover him for anything he says -- it usually does. I'm used to the personal insults by him.

**You think he actually went to a dictionary and looked up the word 'ammicable'?
http://www.spartanvanguard.com/
http://www.stcd.sgnonline.com/users/trimodyards/

KoraH: "Remember my advice to you Wade, that you should drop SFC ...  you will find that all you have to put up with to do so is going to sour the sweetness of your hard work."

kortez

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2004, 10:25:26 pm »
One more veiled insult, one more nasty comment, one more anything wrong and I will start banning.

Offline Kane

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2004, 10:28:13 pm »
Sorry Blade

He had it coming

Kane already apologized, Blade ... that should cover him for anything he says -- it usually does. I'm used to the personal insults by him.

**You think he actually went to a dictionary and looked up the word 'ammicable'?

Im not sorry Blade.  ::)

Offline FVA_C_ Blade_ XC

• Forum Czar
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Yep,I did it.
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2004, 10:32:56 pm »
 :smackhead:
FVA_C_Blade_XC
XenoCorp Fleet Operations
www.xenocorp.net
ISC Race Moderator
Visioneer
S.S.Blade

See Wade,See Wade post like an arse,See Wade get banned.
Dont be a Wade!

Offline Kane

• Lt. Junior Grade

Offline FPF-Jem

• D.Net VIP
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2004, 04:51:52 am »
Sorry to see you go 2-step, I'll miss winging with you, hope you have better success and happiness in future endeavors.  :'(
Capt. Jem