Topic: Another one bites the dust...........  (Read 11324 times)

Offline 2step

• Lt. Junior Grade
Another one bites the dust...........
« on: July 30, 2004, 07:05:24 pm »
 Well after trying to help 9th fleet Baxter on TS  last night against a  seemed invasion onto my fleets TS server, and the ensue degredation of his whole community, I have come to one final conclusion. This isn't for me .
Now i like a miunor flame war as much as anyone , but the past 24 hrs. have shown me that the Ideals instilled by "TREK" are truely dead.  The total unwillingness to converse in civil tones , name calling , and inflamitory way the people try to bully their way arround ( yes WT , I am talking about you) has taken its toll.

I guess I should thank WT and his lackies for pushing me away from this game genre.I now can go out of the "basement" and go find a life, might even be happy for once , who knows.

Admins of Dyna.net---- the longer you let the smacktards use smack  the deeper they become hooked on it. WT et al. will never change, the 2 facedness i i felt and then was shown from him last night , then latter today just prooves what a manipulator he is , and will spell the downfall of all he touches.

I make this post as a last one before I delete this account as well as leave the fleet that  took me in i last NOV.16.I make this post as a plea for those that won't say goodbye , they will just fade as so not to increase the problems that one person has inflamed into almost allout war.DO something about it or waste away as he delights in his own undoing.
been nice knowing most of ya.

Offline AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

• Unity Admin
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Veni vidi vici
    • Spartan Vanguard
Re: Another one bites the dust...........
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 08:22:17 pm »
Well after trying to help 9th fleet Baxter on TS  last night against a  seemed invasion onto my fleets TS server, and the ensue degredation of his whole community, I have come to one final conclusion. This isn't for me .
Now i like a miunor flame war as much as anyone , but the past 24 hrs. have shown me that the Ideals instilled by "TREK" are truely dead.  The total unwillingness to converse in civil tones , name calling , and inflamitory way the people try to bully their way arround ( yes WT , I am talking about you) has taken its toll.

I guess I should thank WT and his lackies for pushing me away from this game genre.I now can go out of the "basement" and go find a life, might even be happy for once , who knows.

Admins of Dyna.net---- the longer you let the smacktards use smack  the deeper they become hooked on it. WT et al. will never change, the 2 facedness i i felt and then was shown from him last night , then latter today just prooves what a manipulator he is , and will spell the downfall of all he touches.

I make this post as a last one before I delete this account as well as leave the fleet that  took me in i last NOV.16.I make this post as a plea for those that won't say goodbye , they will just fade as so not to increase the problems that one person has inflamed into almost allout war.DO something about it or waste away as he delights in his own undoing.
been nice knowing most of ya.

Well, with an attitude like that, can't say you'll be missed by the "lackies." Your reasoning last night was unsound. You never answered my question, by the way: What would you do if someone stole the name of your fleet that is nine years old? Ask -- like the "lackies" did in YOUR controlled TS environment -- or just not say anything at all.

Enjoy the basement.

Next time maybe consider the other side of the arguement before spouting off.

<S>

AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

P.S. The entire conversation was recorded and I challenge you to find one foul word by me in that conversation. Never raised my voice or called ANYONE a name. Perhaps when the light goes on the cockroaches run?
http://www.spartanvanguard.com/
http://www.stcd.sgnonline.com/users/trimodyards/

KoraH: "Remember my advice to you Wade, that you should drop SFC ...  you will find that all you have to put up with to do so is going to sour the sweetness of your hard work."

Offline Cleaven

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 08:28:58 pm »
Given that the name "Eleventh Fleet" was stolen form the creators of Star Blazers, what is your point?

Not sure I can be bothered, but as you are the Doc, can you run an AI standard patrol in 2 minutes in a KRC? If so, there is no problem and I am utterly wrong. If you cannot, then the KRC is a worse ship for AI missions than ones I know can.

• Unity Admin
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Veni vidi vici
    • Spartan Vanguard
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2004, 08:43:25 pm »
Given that the name "Eleventh Fleet" was stolen form the creators of Star Blazers, what is your point?

The point wasn't to you, sir Cleavan ...

This is a matter being handled by command -- and yes, they take their 11thFleet name seriously as it applies to the Trek genre. Most old fleets do.

Someone who calls himself admiral can rip off a fleet logo, bring up a cheap Website (not even registered) and call themselves whatever they want.

A compromise of "11th Rangers" was being offered to Sandman's group.

And if someone is so upset about this debate, perhaps they should not open the IE browser.

<S>

AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

KoraH: "Remember my advice to you Wade, that you should drop SFC ...  you will find that all you have to put up with to do so is going to sour the sweetness of your hard work."

Offline KBF-Crim

• 1st Deacon ,Church of Taldren
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
  • Crim,son of Rus'l
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2004, 09:09:16 pm »
"Anything Watertiger touches turns to crap" >:(

• Unity Admin
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Veni vidi vici
    • Spartan Vanguard
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2004, 09:11:46 pm »

Ah, yes .. another OP player who launches a personal attack and and will face no punishment by admins.

**sigh**

Such a wonderful community we have, eh, Nanner?

Is this the same guy who has tortured you for two years?

<S>

AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

Offline likkerpig

• Commander
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2004, 09:16:34 pm »

Ah, yes .. another OP player who launches a personal attack and and will face no punishment by admins.

**sigh**

<S>

AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

Actually WT, Crim playing OP doesn't seem to have any bearing on his dislike for you. Sounds like you are trying to open another dimension to the arguement.
"Atheism is a religion like not collecting stamps is a hobby."

• Unity Admin
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Veni vidi vici
    • Spartan Vanguard
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2004, 09:23:42 pm »

**sigh**

<S>

AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

Actually WT, Crim playing OP doesn't seem to have any bearing on his dislike for you. Sounds like you are trying to open another dimension to the arguement.

Well, he doesn't play SFC3 -- so that leaves EAW. I never saw the guy in two years of playing EAW, so he must be a forum rat.

<S>

AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

Offline Kane

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2004, 09:30:18 pm »
There is room for both fleet in this community.

"Don't try to be a great man ... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."[/color][/size]

Offline likkerpig

• Commander
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2004, 09:37:50 pm »

Well, he doesn't play SFC3 -- so that leaves EAW. I never saw the guy in two years of playing EAW, so he must be a forum rat.

<S>

AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

What?
Did I stutter?
Crim plays OP.
The point I was trying to make is that his dislike for you seems to have nothing to do with what game you play or he plays.... you are making an issue out of it.
I shouldn't speak for Crim, I don't really know him, but I saw you trying to turn the thread into OP vs SFC3 and figured I would draw attention to it.
Jesus
"Atheism is a religion like not collecting stamps is a hobby."

• Unity Admin
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Veni vidi vici
    • Spartan Vanguard
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2004, 09:42:20 pm »

I agree Kane. Bishop is working on a compromise -- even after the way we were treated in TS last night.

The REAL 11th uses the XIth when signing onto servers -- always have. Go look on the B.A.D server or the MDF servers. And we aren't going to change nine years of fleet tags for a knock off group.

The premise of Sandman also that he did Web searches before deciding on the name. (searches show hundreds of hits, even to the point where top command staff (council) can be found in Commodore positions)

It isn't so much that .. but the way this happened -- and very recently on 9th forums on sfc3.net.

This was being discussed long before it came to a head.

<S>

AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

Offline KBF-Crim

• Global Moderator
  • Commodore
  • Crim,son of Rus'l
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2004, 09:43:04 pm »
And you are still a dork WT... :-*

• Unity Admin
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Veni vidi vici
    • Spartan Vanguard
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2004, 09:44:07 pm »
And you are still a dork WT... :-*

Love you too, Crim.

<S>

Offline KBF-Crim

• Global Moderator
  • Commodore
  • Crim,son of Rus'l
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2004, 09:52:26 pm »
Too bad...I pity you...and anyone foolish enough to become associated with you...

Yeah...I dont play the game ::)......dork.

Offline Kane

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2004, 09:53:02 pm »

I agree Kane. Bishop is working on a compromise -- even after the way we were treated in TS last night.

The REAL 11th uses the XIth when signing onto servers -- always have. Go look on the B.A.D server or the MDF servers. And we aren't going to change nine years of fleet tags for a knock off group.

The premise of Sandman also that he did Web searches before deciding on the name. (searches show hundreds of hits, even to the point where top command staff (council) can be found in Commodore positions)

It isn't so much that .. but the way this happened -- and very recently on 9th forums on sfc3.net.

This was being discussed long before it came to a head.

<S>

AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

I was addressing the Admiral of the VG11th Fleet, not the Vice Admirals.

You need to adjust your name according to your fleet rank.

Someone might get the wrong impression that your in-charge, WT.

"Don't try to be a great man ... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."[/color][/size]

Offline Cleaven

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2004, 09:56:42 pm »

This is a matter being handled by command -- and yes, they take their 11thFleet name seriously as it applies to the Trek genre. Most old fleets do.

Someone who calls himself admiral can rip off a fleet logo, bring up a cheap Website (not even registered) and call themselves whatever they want.

And if someone is so upset about this debate, perhaps they should not open the IE browser.

<S>

AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

And is your mob going to modify it's name or acknowledge the creators of StarBlazers for use of the Eleventh Fleet title?

Not sure I can be bothered, but as you are the Doc, can you run an AI standard patrol in 2 minutes in a KRC? If so, there is no problem and I am utterly wrong. If you cannot, then the KRC is a worse ship for AI missions than ones I know can.

• Unity Admin
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Veni vidi vici
    • Spartan Vanguard
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2004, 09:57:49 pm »
Kane, Kane, Kane ... *snickers*

If you knew anything about the rank structure in the 11th and the elder council -- of which I am a member -- you would know how and why we do rank the way we do. I have four admirals (we are all admirals) above me and a council of five Lords. We speak with one voice on this issue -- firmly.

<snickers again>

• Unity Admin
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Veni vidi vici
    • Spartan Vanguard
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2004, 09:59:00 pm »

<S>

AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

And is your mob going to modify it's name or acknowledge the creators of StarBlazers for use of the Eleventh Fleet title?

StarBlazers -- great name Cleavan!

Make your own mob! or maybe you can suggest the knock off group use this one!

<S>

Offline Kane

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2004, 10:00:33 pm »
Kane, Kane, Kane ... *snickers*

If you knew anything about the rank structure in the 11th and the elder council -- of which I am a member -- you would know how and why we do rank the way we do.

<snickers again>

I'm sorry, WT.

So you are incharge of the fleet.  My mistake

• Unity Admin
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Veni vidi vici
    • Spartan Vanguard
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2004, 10:04:45 pm »
I have four admirals (we are all admirals) above me and a council of five Lords. We speak with one voice on this issue -- firmly. There is also a separate council of elders and a marine division, six other divisions and a complex structure you may never understand.

For you to understand this rank structure, would require TRUE cognitive thinking -- something you lack at times.

And no, I don't run the fleet. Just a small cog in a big wheel that wants this issue resolved ammicably (you might have to look that one up, Kane)

<S>

AdmWaterTiger-11thFleet-

P.S. Oh, forgot to mention the 23 active Knights who were just absorbed into the 11thFleet.