Topic: Request from the FoaS  (Read 804 times)

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
Request from the FoaS
« on: August 05, 2004, 11:17:11 am »
For weeks i have been trying to model the City of Atlantis from Stargate Atlantis, However i cannot seem to get it right.

Would someone please take a bash at it...

Ill texture it, now that i know how.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
Re: Request from the FoaS
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 02:52:05 pm »
Okay, at least toss me whatever reference pictures you can grab.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 01:17:04 am »
more bumpage.
Robinomicon

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2004, 10:36:32 am »
One more Time.
Robinomicon

Offline IncursionX22

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2004, 05:10:48 am »
Bump

I would LOVE to see Atlantis... but because it is such a new show there aren't many pictures. They have never really shown the city in detail, other then when it rose from the ocean in the first episode. Maybe someone could get captures from from that, it would be a huge help...

I don't want to see this topic die! I want Atlantis!  ;)
-IncursionX22