Topic: Dilithium Dance in Hydrans vs. Mirak campaign  (Read 2762 times)

stormbirdd

Dilithium Dance in Hydrans vs. Mirak campaign
« on: August 10, 2004, 11:52:32 pm »
Anyone have a working copy of this script? I get cargo boxes full of nothing. If I knock off the Mirak, the boxes all acquire parts, but not Dilithium. I have been through this scenario five times and cannot figure out what to do. I am guessing that it is broken. So, does anyone have a working copy of Dilithium Dance (for the Hydrans)?

Offline Tulwar

• Lt. Commander
Re: Dilithium Dance in Hydrans vs. Mirak campaign
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 08:48:18 pm »
You're not supposed to knock off the Mirak.  You barely have time to scan the crates and supply your buddies.  The mission was likely written to do just that.  The missions I downloaded off Firesoul's page works fine, although not all the campaigns do.
Cannon (can' nun) n.  An istrument used to rectify national boundries.  Ambrois Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Offline Tulwar

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2004, 08:50:50 pm »
 :Firesoul just created a new EAW for SFC installer!  How did I miss that?
Cannon (can' nun) n.  An istrument used to rectify national boundries.  Ambrois Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

stormbirdd

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2004, 03:46:24 pm »
Two of my passes at it did NOT include killing the Mirak - or even getting near. But the boxes are all empty! I checked every single one but there is nothing to beam out of them!

stormbirdd

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2004, 12:00:55 pm »
OK, I reinstalled the campaign from scratrch asnd it is now working properly.

In fact, I want to go on a bit here: it is working better than properly - it is the best single-player campaign I've played so far! Very creative, great story! Thank you and hats off to its designer!

- Stormbirdd a.k.a. The Guy Who Doesn't ALWAYS Whine All the Time