Topic: problem  (Read 2259 times)

Offline a3anthrax

• Ensign
problem
« on: September 11, 2004, 02:53:54 pm »
my origanal cd  for sfc3 broke coz of the dumb box it came in. i borrowed a friends and need to change the cd key back to my origanal is there a program to do this.? my email is d34th2all@hotmai.com if u can help

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
Re: problem
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 12:57:17 pm »
    There is no such program that I know of I know others who lose their cd keys borrow someones else's.There is a but here only one can play online when they are online.There are few cd out there for sale on Amazon.com,cdaccess.com and e-bay.It depends on how much you are willing to pay.

I hope this helps. btw if you lost your friends cd key Activision can provide  sent to you the original cd key.It is unfortunate for SFC2ers they can never get theirs.You would have gotten more replies had you posted this in the SFC general forum.Sorry it as taken this long.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: problem
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 02:12:41 pm »
Actually, If you still have the Original SFC KEy, all you have to do is reinstall the game, and enter It instead of your friends.

I know I have a few copies of the SFC games Op and TNG, and I just grab whatever CD key happens to be handy at the time.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War