Topic: Star Trek II 'Wrath of Khan' for SFC2 OP  (Read 25960 times)

Offline Pi-R

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Star Trek II 'Wrath of Khan' for SFC2 OP
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2004, 08:10:03 am »
Help I really need a hint!!

I am stuck in chapter 3 Genesis.

- I have transported my away team to the station after I had destroyed one shield.
- I have sent in the infiltration team after the away team has dropped the shields and retrieved the away team.

But then whatever I seem to do when Enterprise arrives at the station I am always detected wherever I am, behind the planet or at the edge of the map. What am I missing?

Anyone can help me with this?

By the way great missions, much better so far than the one that came with the game.

Pi-R

Centauri Vaughn

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2004, 03:48:11 pm »
But then whatever I seem to do when Enterprise arrives at the station I am always detected wherever I am, behind the planet or at the edge of the map. What am I missing?

You need to navigate your ship (Reliant) about range 5 from the asteroid thats behind the moon, a message will appear telling you that the Enterprise will no longer detect your presence.
Remember, timing is everything.

Glad your enjoying the mission. The reprise will be out soon which will include additional chapters.
[/b]   

Offline The Postman

• 1st Sgt, Bugler, Commander, L. A. Tifft Camp 15, SUVCW
  • D.Net Beta Tester
  • Commander
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2004, 07:08:17 am »
The reprise will be out soon which will include additional chapters.

Great news, this is what I am waiting for. :)
Thanks again

Link: ht

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2005, 05:05:14 am »
Does it work with FS's Opplus 4.0? If I run the .exe what is it messing with?

el-Karnak

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2005, 04:15:05 pm »
Cool CV. ;D

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2005, 07:09:43 pm »
Does it work with FS's Opplus 4.0? If I run the .exe what is it messing with?

Dizzy, this script will overwrite the SFC Sounds file which will add the TWOK movie sound clips.. however it also overwrites some oof the *.txt files in the sound section.. as such, it may disrupt the ESG Loop Fix created by Firesoul... as such, If you install this script what I suggest is to either back up your Sounds folder before install and swap them out or use Strat's Mod Chooser v6.5.

If you decide to use Mod Chooser I would suggest the OP Enhancement Package v3.0 which will be available very soon (like between tonight and Thurs) and after getting the OP Enhancement Package installed on a fresh install of SFC OP, then you can have the game in OP + mode and then install the Script.. go into the Specs folder and open the shiplist and add a . into the heading text then save the shiplist, then copy this list to your Meta Assets folder.. then launch Mod Chooser again and save the script as a separate Mod... Then I would revert your game back to OP + v4.0 then you can just add your Models and Specs for SGO4 into the game in the appropriate places (not scripts unless different from latest version of Karnak and NW and Tracey G.) and use Mod Chooser again and save it as a separate mod.. this way you keep the original sound files for everything except the TWOK Script which will use it's own and you have Taldren's Original, OP + v4.0 and SGO4 all in Mod Chooser along with the script and still have 1 mod slot still open for either SFBOP or UAW mods or a different Server Config if you so desire...

anyhow.. I hope that this helps.. I also included more detailed instructions for use of Mod Chooser, especially if you are updating a Mod or Server and want to update Mod Chooser config to make swapping easy...
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team

Offline The Postman

• 1st Sgt, Bugler, Commander, L. A. Tifft Camp 15, SUVCW
  • D.Net Beta Tester
  • Commander
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2007, 07:51:10 am »
Does anybody still have this on their hard drive?  I lost my copy in a drive crash.
Thanks

Link: ht

Offline Norsehound

• Lt.
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2007, 03:40:13 am »
Can anyone re-host this?

I'm eager to see what was accomplished here.

Centauri Vaughn

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2007, 09:40:38 am »
Can anyone re-host this?

I'm eager to see what was accomplished here.

It's funny that you mentioned this. I just re-installed sfc op and played it a little for kicks. Fortunately I do have ST II as well as Fleet Pick on my PC. I am surprised there is still an interest in SFC after all these years but if someone out there is willing to host my missions I will gladly transfer them over. Contact me at "centauri_vm@hotmail", I am on tight schedule but I will reply to any request.

Offline matchbox2022

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2012, 03:29:38 pm »
Is this file around anymore?? :(