Topic: Does anyone here want SFC1?  (Read 930 times)

Offline Dash Jones

• Sub-Commander of the Dark Side
  • Captain
Does anyone here want SFC1?
« on: September 22, 2004, 10:56:07 pm »
I have an friend who can get the Star Trek set (SFC1, SFC2 Demo, SF New Worlds, and SFA) for 1.98, including my favored way of shipping it would cost anywhere from 3 to 5 USD to ship.  Notify me within the next 24 hours of this posting if you would want a copy.  I think I can get up to 5 copies, 8 MAYBE, probably 3 definately.

I'd post in the SFC General Forum but no one ever seems to post there or respond anymore, or at least not much.

Respond in this thread in the affirmative if you desire such, and then send me a PM with name and address.

Time preferred would be within the next 15 hours, as even 24 hours could be stretching it perhaps.  I checked today to make sure they were still available, and they were, but I'm not certain how much longer.  These obviously were made with the US Win operating systems in mind.

I am also able to get Gamefest Forgotten Realms Classics  if someone would want those to.  If I get no responses, oh well.  I will do my best to get the games to you if you respond.
"All hominins are hominids, but not all hominids are hominins."

"Is this a Christian perspective?

Now where in the Bible does it say if someone does something stupid you should shoot them in the face?"

-------

We have whale farms in Jersey.   They're called McDonald's.

There is no "I" in team. There are two "I"s in Vin Diesel. screw you, team.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Does anyone here want SFC1?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 11:27:23 pm »
If your Friend wouldn't mind Giving up SFA, I'dlove a copy. That's one I don't Have yet.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline kmelew

• "From the Place of the Hops-Growers"
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 11:30:09 pm »
I'd like to get a copy of SFC1, since I lost my original  :(
"I'm Kmelew, and I approve this post."

Offline Dash Jones

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2004, 12:07:30 am »
Okay, remember after posting here to PM me with your address.  That's two that I need to pick up tomorrow thus far.  It's the entire package (for only 1.98 I might add which is dirt cheap, of course that doesn't include the postage...but still) of what I listed above, all three games and the SFC2 Demo, so yes it has SFA (or at least what is called SFA: Strategic command I believe) as well.  I'll pick you up both copies.  Give me an address to send them to.

Now where in the Bible does it say if someone does something stupid you should shoot them in the face?"

-------

Offline Stormbringer

• Global Moderator
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2004, 05:36:44 am »
I think JMM said he wanted a SFC 1.

Offline Dash Jones

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2004, 12:12:15 pm »
Well, due to interests of time I had my uncle send them (cheaper and easier on me) who lives in the US currently.  This means I haven't actually paid for them (he did!) which means no need to pay me per se (at least don't send me money, as it would cost money just to send it, etc.).  Instead, for any who recieve these, the way to pay for it is when you next see a former vet standing on the corner, or a begger, who has a sign or is asking for money, hand them five dollars for me.  That's it.

I know that the first reponse towards these people many times is not to give them money, but just call me a softy or something, so just give the five dollars to them.

Thanks!

And if there is anyone else out there that wants a copy, send me an address soon, I have a few extra copies from what I understand.

-------

Offline E_Look

• Grand High Scribe
  • Captain
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2004, 12:17:25 pm »
 :o

FIVE dollars???

I'll PM my US Mail address, just stick the cash in a thick envelope.  Repeat as often as necessary.

Offline Jack Morris

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2004, 09:15:35 am »
Thank you for the kind offer Dash, but I have SFC1, it's in Austin. When Storm and I were talking, I was just telling him it would have been nice to have had a dyna and we not only bought ships but the officers as well.  8)

Offline Dash Jones

• Captain
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2004, 10:21:40 am »
Okay.  I have a great Aunt in San Antonio, in fact, I'm currently in SA (until this evening)!  I was meaning to go up and see Austin and Dallas, but unfortunately not this trip.  I will see Houston tonight however, or at least the airport!  Course I've been in Houston a lot over the past year.  Texas seems like a nice place.  Lots of pride in their history there.  I visited the Alamo over the weekend at the Riverwalk as well, it's a lot greener than what I'd imagined from the movies.

Nice state.  Next stop tomorrow is New York.

-------

Offline Jack Morris

• Captain
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2004, 01:26:11 pm »
Darn, we could have met! I'm just waiting for my brother in law who is executor of my parent's estate to give the word to come back to Round Rock and clean out house as it is sold already, even though I want go back NOW! I like Mexico but this place is just too arse backwards for me, even Vicky starting to see how Chihuahua really is behind the scenes, plus I have Central Texas VA to fall back on in case I relapse again, and they can keep track of all their vets that were exposed to Sarin in DS in Iraq.

I'll miss this house but as SSG Adams and Stephen can attest, I had it made in Austin housingwise and citywise.

Offline Dash Jones

• Captain
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2004, 02:56:34 pm »
Perhaps next time I frequent the Austin and San Antonio areas!

-------

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2004, 05:44:58 pm »
Hey Dash, Just wanted you to know, Package Recieved sometime while I was away. I was tickled to death to walk in and see it with my Mail. Thanks man.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline SkyFlyer

• D.Net Beta Tester
  • Commander
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2004, 11:33:07 pm »
Still have a copy? PM me if you do. :)
Life is short... running makes it seem longer.

"A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol" - Dietrich Bonhoeffer