Topic: At LAX right now...  (Read 2752 times)

Offline Just plain old Punisher

• Vice Admiral
  • I'm not facist, I just like wearing jackboots
Re: At LAX right now...
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2004, 04:01:47 pm »
What's with all the typing at the airline check-in counter? What exactly are they putting in those computers?

"Sex is a lot like pizza.  If you're not careful you can blister your tongue". -Dracho

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2004, 05:23:42 pm »
Aloha,

Well, Denise and I just walked in the door about 15 minutes ago, Man what a great Trip. also I come home, and Have 4 new puppies.  ;D ;D ;D

Anyway, I'm going to relax abit, and I'll get to typing up the Dirt, erm Sand of our Trip to Hawaii, and I'll be honest, Visiting with the Ferrit, Alien, and Kids wasworth every second we where there.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Ferretlxix_XC

• Methane Breathing Weasel Capt. & Halo/RvB fanatic
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
  • Hydran Capt Xeno Corp, XC clan overlord Halo 2
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2004, 12:44:12 am »
Stephen, it was a pleasure having you here.
Man it was like saying good bye to my bro .  I'll be working on those pics this weekend and maybe, I'll give Alien a few lessons.  Well it's an early night for this Ferret's den to get some rest after the last few late nights.

Let me know when you want to get together for a Crimson Skies Pc game.

Offline AlienLXIX

• XC Wench missing her Ferret
  • Lt. Commander
  • Some Days . . .
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2004, 04:11:01 am »
Hey Sirgod I was kidding when I said that you could name the puppies after us!  But if you were serious about Hawaiian names I have a Hawaiian names/English names book.  Like Stephen is Po'okela (PO o keLA) means champion.  Denise is Hiwahiwa (HE wa HE wa) means festive also precious and beloved.

Oh and thanks for dancing the Hula with Justin and I!  I hope those pictures of Ferret up on stage come out good!  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D
Aloha,
AlienLXIX

:whip: I am a freak and no one can stop me!  MUAHAHAHAHAHA!  I've got a Ferret to spank!

I am not a bigot, I just hate people on an individual basis.

The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. - President Teddy Roosevelt

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2004, 11:34:00 am »
Hey Sirgod I was kidding when I said that you could name the puppies after us!  But if you were serious about Hawaiian names I have a Hawaiian names/English names book.  Like Stephen is Po'okela (PO o keLA) means champion.  Denise is Hiwahiwa (HE wa HE wa) means festive also precious and beloved.

Oh and thanks for dancing the Hula with Justin and I!  I hope those pictures of Ferret up on stage come out good!  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D

LOL, same here, I'll take them to get Developed today, then have them put on a CD, then Hosted online.

Too many good Places, The Cemetary, Arizona Memorial, the PaintBall, the Food...

I don't know where to start.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War