Topic: anyone here have p81's new orleans  (Read 741 times)

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
anyone here have p81's new orleans
« on: September 30, 2004, 09:20:45 pm »
I've been scouring sites and some  places are still hosting old versions by taldren and maggot like staryards...anyone know where the new ones are? I though someone said it was hosted so I'll took all my copies down, and erased them. Sfc3 doesn't have it either.

Offline S33K100

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Brutal, savage, uncivilised, treacherous.
Re: anyone here have p81's new orleans
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2004, 03:53:32 am »
I got one by Knox using P81's Galaxy as a base, plus pretty much all the other Wolf359 bashes if you need anything.
If I determine the enemy's disposition of forces while I have no perceptible form, I can concentrate my forces while the enemy is fragmented. The pinnacle of military deployment approaches the formless: if it is formless, then the deepest spy cannot discern it, nor the wise make plans against it.

Sun Tzu 'The Art of War'.

S33K100: formerly Marauth

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2004, 06:17:19 am »
I think I got all the knox bashes except the one I need, the new orleans. Anyways,  you  got msn?

Offline S33K100

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Brutal, savage, uncivilised, treacherous.
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2004, 07:49:50 am »
Indeed I do, you're on my contact list but your away at the moment apparently, catch me on there when you get back on and I'll send the files over
If I determine the enemy's disposition of forces while I have no perceptible form, I can concentrate my forces while the enemy is fragmented. The pinnacle of military deployment approaches the formless: if it is formless, then the deepest spy cannot discern it, nor the wise make plans against it.

Sun Tzu 'The Art of War'.

S33K100: formerly Marauth