Topic: The Rogue Class BC!! The Kirov and Shangri-La!  (Read 753 times)

Offline Rogue NineCH

• Rogue Starship Captain
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Rogue Shipyards
The Rogue Class BC!! The Kirov and Shangri-La!
« on: October 02, 2004, 12:20:06 am »
Here are the first two of the 13 BCs.  Basically you have the Five BCs that Marauth did which I call the Mark I Battle Cruisers, and then there are eight BCs that I did which I call the Mark II.  Also my ships have and alternate Mod file if you choose to use,  they have the roman numeral two in case you are wondering which is which.  I can't take credit for making the base model, Marauth is solely responsible for that, I just added a few fininshing touches to my models.  His are essentially untouched, with the exception of the drone racks on the New Jersey and the Bismarck.

Anyway enough talking here they are.

The Kirov

Next is the Shangri-La

Rogue Shipyards 

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
Re: The Rogue Class BC!! The Kirov and Shangri-La!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2004, 12:40:12 am »
Nice Warp Struts. But why'd ya have to go blowing it up again!

Offline Rogue NineCH

• Rogue Starship Captain
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Rogue Shipyards
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2004, 01:13:11 am »
Cause blowing things up is very fun!

Offline Rogue NineCH

• Rogue Starship Captain
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Rogue Shipyards
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2004, 07:46:58 pm »
She was running as fast as she could through the dark, foul smelling swamplands. She quickly looked over her shoulder as she picked herself up off the cold, slimy mud. It was coming, she could feel it's evil glare piercing her flesh as the monster gazed into her very soul. She ran even faster, tripping over and over only to get up and keep running. It was only a matter of time, until it caught her. That was the story she was told as a child, it's victims never got away, sooner or later it caught them, and what it did then, was too horrifying for any sane person to repeat. Then she saw a glimmer of hope, a light shining in the distance, so faint she almost missed it. "I can make it", she said. Running with all of her might, her heart started to leap with joy as the light drew closer and shined a little brighter with each step she took. Then, just as she thought she was safe, it grabbed her. Fear gripping her soul, she looked into it's eyes, eyes that glowed a blazing red, as if they were windows into hell itself. She tried to scream, but it caught in her throat, not even a whimper came out. She wished that she had listened to the old man who warned her about this swamp, warned her of the terror lurking in the dark. It was too late now, as the creatures bared it's fangs, the poor woman thought back on her life. She thought back to a time when she would play on the swingset in her backyard, she thought back to her 12th birthday, the first time she kissed a boy. None of that mattered now, for she was hopelessly in the clutches of the most horrifying creature, ever to walk this earth. A creature that was called simply "the bump".