Topic: Enterprise?????????????????????????????????????????  (Read 14859 times)

Offline E_Look

• Grand High Scribe
  • Captain
Re: Enterprise?????????????????????????????????????????
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2004, 11:15:55 pm »
Yeah, it's him.  And yeah, he's good!

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2004, 12:25:01 am »
Jeffery Combs.  Wonderful actor.  He played Weyoun, Liquidator Brunt, rumor says he played a third role, but I can't place his third role on DS9.  He also played the ringmaster on Tunskate (VOY).  He has reprised his role as Shran (ENT) on multiple occasions, and he made an appearance as one of the Ferengi in Acquisition (ENT).

He now holds the record previously held by Mark Lenard, for most Alien races played by an actor.  Lenard was the Romulan Commander in Balance of Terror (TOS) Sarek (TOS, TMP, and TNG) and the Klingon Commander in the Motion Picture.

Eagerly awaiting the conclusion of this story.  When the To Be Continued showed up on the screen I thought, Already?!  But sure enough it was over.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2004, 02:46:05 pm »
season 2 episode 19 the lawyer of captain archer seem to be the actor who play genaral martok on DS9 or m i mistaking?

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2004, 02:52:32 pm »
Yep, its him.  J. G. Hertzler.  Wonderful actor, he can play a Klingon like no other.  And hes back for the Vulcan Civil War arc in a couple of weeks as an undisclosed Klingon.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2004, 03:34:04 pm »
i was wonderingwhat season of enterprise  is on tv now?, i have not finish downloading season 3 so i was wondering what season is starting.

Offline EmeraldEdge

• D.Net VIP
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2004, 07:22:59 pm »
I believe it's season 4, airing right now.  I stopped taping it towards the end of last season (just didn't get home in time) so I need to get them on tape.  Grrrr.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2004, 11:47:02 pm »
well i found season 4 i will notify you and tell you how to download them.