Topic: Buck Rogers!!!!!!  (Read 7628 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Buck Rogers!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2004, 05:27:57 pm »
Outstanding nemesis, I owe you one.

stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2004, 08:31:59 pm »
Outstanding nemesis, I owe you one.

stephen

No problem.  Not remembering bugged me so I looked it up to satisfy myself.  The cut and paste was no effort at all.

Unfortunately there is a gap in time between the 2nd and 3rd book.  Things that happened in that gap are referred to and are important events but are not covered in any of the books.  Too bad Niven and Pournelle never published the outline so we would at least know where they were planning the series to go.  :(
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2004, 09:13:43 pm »

I make it my policy to never pass up chances to post pictures of Erin Gray.

-S'Cipio

Now that the DVDs are out you should be able to get some new ones.
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Mentat Jon

• Captain
  • Sending you to hell via drone alpha
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2004, 07:18:10 pm »
this may get me banned but I will say it!!!

Biddy Biddy, Hello Buck! Noooooooooooo Argggg
"The great questions of the day will be decided not by speeches or majority votes ...but by blood and iron." - Prince Otto Von Bismarck.

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2021, 08:43:30 pm »
No problem.  Not remembering bugged me so I looked it up to satisfy myself.  The cut and paste was no effort at all.

Unfortunately there is a gap in time between the 2nd and 3rd book.  Things that happened in that gap are referred to and are important events but are not covered in any of the books.  Too bad Niven and Pournelle never published the outline so we would at least know where they were planning the series to go.  :(

The missing book which I did eventually get was :

Rogers' Rangers  by John Silbersack