Topic: Roll Call!  (Read 10404 times)

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Roll Call!
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2004, 03:41:35 pm »

Regarding future GFL participation in a new startup league. It is out of my hands cuz, during the down-time when the league shut down,  I find that I am no longer interested SFCOP game in general, be it Dyna or GZ play, and have been hooked on another game.  You'll have to propose it to another GFL OP player and take it from there.  You could try talking to Bos'n.

I'll certainly bring it up with Bos'n. I see him on GW4 regularly.  A committed GFL fleet for the Spring season would be a good thing, I think.

Good Luck in your future gaming, Karnak.  Stop on by from time to time.  Maybe the OP source code will be released at some point, which would open up all new gaming possibilities :)

GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance

Offline TraumaTech

• DON'T PISS OFF THE KITTY
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2004, 05:19:27 pm »

Maybe the OP source code will be released at some point, which would open up all new gaming possibilities :)

like what possibilities for future sfc-op gaming????please splain lucy  :)

Offline FPF-Bach

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2004, 05:09:33 pm »

Maybe the OP source code will be released at some point, which would open up all new gaming possibilities :)

If the source code is released then the door is opened for many different kinds of modifications to the game.  It could be the begining or the end, double-edged sword?  You decide.  ;)

like what possibilities for future sfc-op gaming????please splain lucy  :)
Former Federation A/RM SFC2.NET
Former Federation RM SFC2.NET
Hydran A/RM LB4
Interim Federation RM GW3
Federation RM GW4