Topic: " The Forge"  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Mentat Jon

• Captain
  • Sending you to hell via drone alpha
" The Forge"
« on: November 20, 2004, 05:59:39 pm »
 What do you guys think, I think is was well written. I think I picked a good time to get back into Enterprise..

now I must wait for reruns, I missed the openning, and the Orion slave girls thing
"The great questions of the day will be decided not by speeches or majority votes ...but by blood and iron." - Prince Otto Von Bismarck.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
Re: " The Forge"
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2004, 10:49:27 pm »
i didn't see it yet. 8)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 10:53:36 pm »
i have see it and love it, the vulcan seem to be trying to hide something, also t-paul was hit by the lightning and the vulcan also, did he received a biger jolt or what?, t-paul survive the chock but not him. :police:

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2004, 12:00:06 am »
If you taped it watch again, T'Pol only recieved a glancing blow.  The actual bolt hit near her feet.  Arev/Surak was standing in the doorway like a moron saying "Listen to it...It's getting stronger..." or something like that before taking a direct hit.  What surprised me, (well not really, Archer had to get the Katra somehow) was that he wasn't killed instantly.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)