Topic: The True Bard of the XC HstaPath  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
The True Bard of the XC HstaPath
« on: December 18, 2004, 08:32:56 pm »
And still nothing happened as the Bard stood around and did... Nothing.

and so ends our tale with the tragic death of our Hero... I can't believe I said that with a Straight face.

I knew he would be of no use, But like the hair on my backside, he will return.

you better be damn Rich, That's all i can say.

There are only two things that get my Blood Flowing. One you can't afford and the other would not be social acceptable. Now how shall we do this.

I enjoy a man with a quick tongue... I'll see you get the Finest room in the Inn, the one Right next to mine.

PM me your address Bro, If you have a PS2. I'll send you my copy of The Bards Tale to borrow. It's hillarious, and yes I won the game already...erm lost... Oh whatever.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Hstaphath_XC

• The Official Bard of XenoCorp
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
  • Captain, XC Hydran Squadron
    • The XC Bard's Corner
Re: The True Bard of the XC HstaPath
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 03:39:12 pm »
Hehe... thanks for the offer Stephen!

Wow.

I only have a PC to play games on, though.  I haven't owned a console system since my ex got to keep the super nintendo in the divorce (which made no sense whatsoever since it had been a gift to me from my brother).

It would be worth getting my hands on a PS2 just to play this, of course.  I just don't have any way of going about that right now.
Hilaritas sapientiae et bonae vitae proles.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: The True Bard of the XC HstaPath
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2004, 05:30:07 pm »
Well heck, Sorry Bro. I guess I'll leave you with this last quote.

Narrator; "And so the Bard started to Take the Obects... Wait a Minute, are you Actually Stealing ?"

Bard; "Not at all, People leave these Things in the Open all the Time, I just Help them with It every so often, so they have More Room"

Narrator; " and So the Bard Started Fumbling once again With Mary's Chest. "

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War