Topic: IS IT OUT THERE ? Searching for models (UPDATE January 31, 2007)  (Read 75219 times)

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
Re: IS IT OUT THERE ? Searching for models
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2005, 07:42:39 pm »
Looks like one of Atrahasis' Excelsior prototypes. Maybe Atrahasis has it and or a new version as this was a topic of discussion at his forums. I must have MISSED this one. However, there is the possibility that the kitbash model you have will work with the Excelsior variant with oberth engines at Battleclinic.

Some good news...

WZ45 sent me the Abbe Class Drone version mod and missile file. I need to get saucer textures on her and I'll release the CV and this with DTW's texture set.

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2005, 08:00:35 pm »
Yeah this one I have,that's missing the texture files, is Atra's 4 narcelled study model varient, so is this other one at Battleclinic I think. But it IS another of the study models

http://www.battleclinic.com/docks/files/dist/index.php/file,1b370e9ea70fb7cdfb976d7ea09ef41d.zip

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline Rhaz

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2005, 08:13:38 pm »
MP - check your e-mail  (textures are on the way)

-sorry 'bout not sending them the first time :blush:

Rhaz

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2005, 09:27:12 pm »
 :)

Moonraker's site is down again anybody have MOONRAKER's Abbe Class? The ones at Battleclinic are not MOONRAKER's (at least they are not the Abbe I need)...

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2005, 11:54:55 pm »
MP - check your e-mail  (textures are on the way)

-sorry 'bout not sending them the first time :blush:

Rhaz

Thanks Rhaz, MSN said the zip contains a virus that it couldn't fix so it wouldn't let me D/L it. Could ya try again ?

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2005, 04:03:52 pm »
:)

Moonraker's site is down again anybody have MOONRAKER's Abbe Class? The ones at Battleclinic are not MOONRAKER's (at least they are not the Abbe I need)...

KF

Heads up the actual download link to Moonraker's Abbe Class should read:

http://www.nightsoft.net/omega/moonraker/sfc2/fapt2.zip

There was a duplicate "/sfc2" in the download link.

The Drone Variant now works fine.

I hope to post the Abbe CV and Drone variants at Battleclinic using DTW's textures shortly.

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2005, 12:04:21 am »
OT btw whatever happened to Moonraker ? His stuff was awesome.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2005, 11:03:30 pm »
Ok how about these 2 ?

I believe this one is called a Science ship

And this one with the Torp launcher?

-MP

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2005, 06:45:59 am »
Ok here's more.The first was made. Anyone have it ?

USS Graf Spee

How about this one, was it ever completed,and if so anyone have it ?

Outrider

Sandman is working on it
And check this out...........

Wolfs 3D models
http://members.tripod.com/~devilsworld6/startrek/

Anyone know who this is Andrew J. Hodges  and if we can get our hands on these ships ????
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 06:55:17 am by ModelsPlease »

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2005, 07:42:26 am »
I think Andrew J. Hodges is the guy who owns startrekausstrailia.  I could be wrong.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2005, 08:46:41 am »
First off i have both of those romulan ships. i will try and dig them out once ive sorted some stuff out
secondly Andrew J. Hodges does own and run startrekausstrailia and he doesnt allow the meshes he has to be ported and gives permission for rebuilds vary rarely

Ok well I read that most of the meshes ARE NOT his. So MP's gonna get to work talking to the original artists. So far OutaLance via yours truly will be receiving 5 new ships for conversion. Oh yeah I forgot. Hey F_W I got the community 5 new ships LOL.
-MP

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2005, 08:20:04 pm »
Ok how about these 2 ?

I believe this one is called a Science ship

And this one with the Torp launcher?

-MP

Moonraker was hanging around  the Klingon Academy forums/websites. Maybe Chris Jones or Atrahasis can tell you more.

As for the above Romulan ships they are available here:

http://www.nightsoft.net/scorpionmods/romulanships.html

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC

Offline Chris Johnson

• I used to be a Captain a forum or two ago...
  • Lt.
  • Hai! Hai!
Re: IS IT OUT THERE ? (Please sticky )
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2005, 09:53:20 pm »
Before I go on, I'd like to thank MP for pointing me to the right direction when I had a question.

Ok.....here's a question. Does anyone have a Gua'old mothership (Hatak) model somewhere in their library? I know that someone who goes by the name of "inragedSith" had one, and I saw that he released that ship and a few other Stargate ships last spring, but unfortunately the links he provided in this forum are no longer functional and I haven't been able to contact him. Can anybody hook me up with this ship?

I remember and I actually have one or two of 'em, I think... I'm not sure, but if I find 'em I'll see what I can do.  However, I do have something that can be of interest to you (something I had for years that was given to me):

"Oh, shut up!" -- Wil Wheaton to Wesley Crusher

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2005, 10:12:44 pm »
Where can I get that Connie?  Maybe I should change my name to either ConniesPlease or Connie-Junkie.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
Re: IS IT OUT THERE ? (Please sticky )
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2005, 10:16:47 pm »
Before I go on, I'd like to thank MP for pointing me to the right direction when I had a question.

Ok.....here's a question. Does anyone have a Gua'old mothership (Hatak) model somewhere in their library? I know that someone who goes by the name of "inragedSith" had one, and I saw that he released that ship and a few other Stargate ships last spring, but unfortunately the links he provided in this forum are no longer functional and I haven't been able to contact him. Can anybody hook me up with this ship?

I remember and I actually have one or two of 'em, I think... I'm not sure, but if I find 'em I'll see what I can do.  However, I do have something that can be of interest to you (something I had for years that was given to me):

That's the Pyramid ship from Stargate HELL YEAH I want it !!!!!!!!

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2005, 10:19:19 pm »
Where can I get that Connie?  Maybe I should change my name to either ConniesPlease or Connie-Junkie.

Heck yeah go for it ConniesPlease sounds cool !!!!! Chris upload them ALL to Battleclinic so everyone can enjoy them. I do remember the Pyramids were on the Starfleet Universe d/l area before it went kaput

Offline Chris Johnson

• I used to be a Captain a forum or two ago...
  • Lt.
  • Hai! Hai!
« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2005, 10:45:15 pm »
It's actually a Goa'uld Starbase model I had for years when DarkDrone sent me it (and pushed me to like Stargate more... I regret not doing so then)... You know where I can contact him before actually uploading it?  I believe it's his model (although I found it on a CD unzipped and without any readme file)...

As for the Constitution-class, that's Anduril's SFC2 version of Dennis Bailey's U.S.S. Phoenix, an interpretation of a modern-day Constitution-class (mostly Enterprise-themed though).  I'd have to get permission from him too, right?

"Oh, shut up!" -- Wil Wheaton to Wesley Crusher

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2005, 04:22:02 am »
It's actually a Goa'uld Starbase model I had for years when DarkDrone sent me it (and pushed me to like Stargate more... I regret not doing so then)... You know where I can contact him before actually uploading it?  I believe it's his model (although I found it on a CD unzipped and without any readme file)...

As for the Constitution-class, that's Anduril's SFC2 version of Dennis Bailey's U.S.S. Phoenix, an interpretation of a modern-day Constitution-class (mostly Enterprise-themed though).  I'd have to get permission from him too, right?

I had it too till one of my HD failures :'( , DD runs SFC3 and is constantly on here  so PM him about it.As for Anduril he's still around,I spoke to him not long ago. I believe he's cool with a release but ask The Stress Puppy he knows him better.

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2005, 06:22:24 pm »
Any FARSCAPE models out there?

I thought Moya was available somewhere.

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2005, 04:13:27 am »
BUMP for any updates on requested ships
-MP