Topic: IS IT OUT THERE ? Searching for models (UPDATE January 31, 2007)  (Read 75251 times)

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
Re: IS IT OUT THERE ? Searching for models
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2005, 08:47:28 am »
Ok another one..............

Renaissance Medium Cruiser

FOUND !!! someone uploaded it to  Battleclinic
http://www.battleclinic.com/docks/files/dist/index.php/file,59e8ac296916c90c6c66cc0ba3fe0e86.zip
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 06:57:54 am by ModelsPlease »

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline manitoba1073

• FLEET ADMIRAL OF THE YARDS
  • Lt. Commander
    • manitobashipyards
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2005, 12:43:47 pm »
yes there r Farscape models,  hehe i know who has them. hehe  i am currently on my conversion list.  the moya should be done soon and will be added to the FTP site. ftp://FTP://67.136.232.124  soon.

Offline Greenvalv

• Trekkie at large.....
  • Lt.
  • Sfc3files Dept Site Admin
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2005, 08:49:07 am »
Anyone know where I can find good models of the A, B, X, Y & any other lettered Star Wars fighter?

Offline Core

• The oracle of doom and suffering in sight of the perfect future
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • the future of the federation is in it's diversity
    • Core Ships Gallery
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2005, 09:12:56 am »
i know I'm late and all but id really like the excelsior B you know thach's ship i was late by a day i trying to D\L it on the black ops site when they removed it... dam that ship is fine

so ca some one send it to me ?
akira170@netvision.net.il

And then their was a scream like no other in the universe

Core Ships Gallery - http://gallery80344.fotopic.net/

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline SFLetoAtreides

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2005, 01:28:05 am »
Anyone know if any Vorlon ships (from the Babylon 5 series) exist for SFC3? I'm looking for a Vorlon Fighter, Dreadnaught, and Planet Killer!  ;D

Offline Chris Johnson

• I used to be a Captain a forum or two ago...
  • Lt.
  • Hai! Hai!
« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2005, 08:26:51 pm »
I made a thread out of a question concerning Thu11's ships that weren't available... Just FYI. *shrug* I think everyone's seen it, knowing I'm looking for his SFC-styled SFB Hydrans and SFC Lyrans/LDR ships that he made for SFC2/OP...

"Oh, shut up!" -- Wil Wheaton to Wesley Crusher

Offline Firehawk

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2005, 10:16:38 pm »
Anyone know if any Vorlon ships (from the Babylon 5 series) exist for SFC3? I'm looking for a Vorlon Fighter, Dreadnaught, and Planet Killer!  ;D

I had an entire vorlon fleet I was working on when I was still modeling back during SFC1 early SFC2.  They are untextured, no HP/DP and relatively low poly(3k-6k) compared to the models being done now but if you or anybody else wants them to texture or even use as a starting point for new ones I will send them to you.
Firehawk of the Romulan SPQR

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2005, 07:07:10 am »
I made a thread out of a question concerning Thu11's ships that weren't available... Just FYI. *shrug* I think everyone's seen it, knowing I'm looking for his SFC-styled SFB Hydrans and SFC Lyrans/LDR ships that he made for SFC2/OP...

Try here Chris ............

http://www.strategyplanet.com/sfc/omega/fleetdock13/

Got to the archieves and you may find what you're looking for

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2005, 07:08:55 am »

I had an entire vorlon fleet I was working on when I was still modeling back during SFC1 early SFC2.  They are untextured, no HP/DP and relatively low poly(3k-6k) compared to the models being done now but if you or anybody else wants them to texture or even use as a starting point for new ones I will send them to you.

Send them to Fallen_Warrior and OutaLance will hook 'em up.

Offline manitoba1073

• FLEET ADMIRAL OF THE YARDS
  • Lt. Commander
    • manitobashipyards
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2005, 10:55:35 pm »
i third that.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline FedRebel

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: IS IT OUT THERE ? (Please sticky )
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2005, 10:03:46 pm »
Ok.....here's a question. Does anyone have a Gua'old mothership (Hatak) model somewhere in their library? I know that someone who goes by the name of "inragedSith" had one, and I saw that he released that ship and a few other Stargate ships last spring, but unfortunately the links he provided in this forum are no longer functional and I haven't been able to contact him. Can anybody hook me up with this ship?

InragedSith was an old screen name of mine, I had them on the SFU File repository but since that's inoperative they're gone

Unfortunately the Goa'uld ships fell victim to the same crash that claimed the TE Connie I had

I might convert them again some day, but I'll have to learn the fine arts of creating illuminations and .brk models so they aren't so craptacular

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2005, 07:09:25 am »
Ok updated a few more requests, namely one about Star Wars ships and one I had requested popped up at Battleclinic so review the posts and see if we found what was requested, and lets see what still needs to be found.

Enjoy !!!!
-MP

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2005, 10:28:26 am »
Ok more tragic news...........my kid crashed his puter. ALL the stuff I had stored on there is gone. Including the ships form Tiberious station  :'(. Our only hope is that someone has them stored somewhere.

Sorry all
-MP

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #114 on: March 01, 2005, 04:18:00 pm »
*uses black magic and transforms himself into a giant rubber chicken*  You left me no choice MP.  I must now wreak havoc on this planet.  Can someone make me some chicken noodle soup for when I'm done?
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #115 on: March 01, 2005, 04:53:36 pm »
Ok this one's for Bernard G.

http://www.battleclinic.com/docks/files/dist/index.php/file,44c4f2bb44c29b6714521160791c3ce4.zip

There ya go sir.It's not perfect but it'll do for now.
 ;D :thumbsup:
-MP

Offline Chris Johnson

• Lt.
  • Hai! Hai!
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2005, 12:01:38 pm »
Try here Chris ............

http://www.strategyplanet.com/sfc/omega/fleetdock13/

Got to the archieves and you may find what you're looking for

I appreciate that MP (I really do), but that wasn't exactly what I was looking for.  What I was looking for were these Hydran models (the links are broken, but the pics aren't so I'm using the link as a pic reference).  Any alternative way to get 'em? *shrug* Thu11s also made some SFC stock-looking kitbashes for the Lyrans (and LDR) and some SFB-style Gorn (again, broken links but working pics).  I have only some of these models (I forgot which of each, but I don't believe I have any of his old Lyrans, to which I prefer as opposed to his new Lyran/LDR models (which are still fantastic). 
If anyone has any of these, I would appreciate it if you could send 'em to me.

Also, I've uploaded some parts of my model collection which some people asked for.  As I stated in that thread I just linked to, I just wanted to lend a hand to the community in some small way such as that.

I noticed people kept asking for some Constitution-class models they had wanted to get, ships like these:

I've included them in my collection to begin with, which'll slowly-but-surely grow in time.  You can grab them from here:

ftp://67.136.232.124/Chris%20Johnson's%20SFC%20Model%20Collection/

Offline Darkthorne

• Ensign
« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2005, 11:21:03 pm »
Okay here is one I have been looking for for a while by

U.S.S. Masamune Post TOS version of Dennis Bailey's conceptual TNG Constitution
Mesh and textures for a late TOS period by Anduril

always liked this ship but lost it a long time ago

Offline Chris Johnson

• Lt.
  • Hai! Hai!
« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2005, 11:22:43 pm »
I have a copy in my aforementioned (albeit small right now) collection.  You can get that model from there.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2005, 06:20:37 pm »
I have a copy in my aforementioned (albeit small right now) collection.  You can get that model from there.

Ummm where is there Chris ? Link please