Topic: Request for Khalee  (Read 5959 times)

Offline wulf111

• Member of OutaLance Shipyards
  • Lt.
  • OutaLance, Where Dreams Become a Reality
Re: Request for Khalee
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2005, 03:30:02 pm »
it all depends on how bad it is i had a power supply got bad and took the hard drive with it after that anytime i tried to hook up the hard drive it would short out the entire system so it wouldnt even turn on total loss of all data on that drive i had a second drive go bad but it would run for about an hour before crashing so i was able to get the stuff i needed off of it after 2 or 3 boots. there is a chance altho slight if it is dead that IF you can the same drive you can swap the pc boards to get it working again but there is a high risk of frying the donor pc board and both will never work again

Chuck Norris floats like a butterfly and stings like a tomahawk missile. At mach 3. In the face.

Offline Capt. Mike

• Live from Granpa's Grotto
  • Captain
Re: Request for Khalee
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2005, 04:33:22 pm »
Pakage recieved Capt. Mike. Thanks again to all who Checked on this for him. When he get's home, I'm sure he'll be putting the Powersupply to good use.

Stephen

you are most welcome..dang, that was fast, but then, I mailed it from the airport post office, open 24/7, and they just put it on the OKC airplane

Khalee, good luck with the harddrive

Mike
Summum ius summa iniuria.

The more law, the less justice.

Cicero, De Officiis, I, 33

"It doesn't, and you can't, I won't, and it don't
it hasn't, it isn't, it even ain't, and it shouldn't
it couldn't"
FZ, 1974

My chops were not as fast...[but] I just leaned more on what was in my mind than what was in my chops.  I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will probably whip the guy with twenty notes.
 --Les Paul