Topic: Strange Valentine Message seen in SG04's Final Night  (Read 1241 times)

Offline GDA-S'Cipio

• Brucimus Maximus
  • Captain
  • If I took the bones out, it wouldn't be crunchy.
Strange Valentine Message seen in SG04's Final Night
« on: February 14, 2005, 03:44:56 pm »

On the last night of SG04, which was Feb 13th, I ran a co-op mission in which I saw a very unexpected message.

At mission start, text scrolled across the message screen that said, "A special Valentine's Wish.  Happy V-Day to KR and Tanty."

I got a good laugh out of this. Surely many of us remember Tantulus straight-out stalking of KRolling.   ;)

Who wrote this mission with the date-sensitive message?  I didn't pay it enough attention when I started the draft to see who wrote it. 

-S'Cipio
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."  - James Madison (chief author of the Constitution)

-----------------------------------------
Gorn Dragon Alliance member
Gorn Dragon Templar
Coulda' used a little more cowbell
-----------------------------------------

Offline FireSoul

• Modder of shiplists
  • Lt. Commander
  • mew.
    • http://klingon.lostexiles.net/
Re: Strange Valentine Message seen in SG04's Final Night
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 03:51:26 pm »

On the last night of SG04, which was Feb 13th, I ran a co-op mission in which I saw a very unexpected message.

At mission start, text scrolled across the message screen that said, "A special Valentine's Wish.  Happy V-Day to KR and Tanty."

I got a good laugh out of this. Surely many of us remember Tantulus straight-out stalking of KRolling.   ;)

Who wrote this mission with the date-sensitive message?  I didn't pay it enough attention when I started the draft to see who wrote it. 

-S'Cipio

Dave Wessels did..

.. search for last year's appearance. ;)

Author: OP+ Mod
Maintainer: Coopace
Author: Fests+ for OP
Creator: SFC-OP Mini Updater
Maintainer: SFC-EAW for OP Campaigns
Kitbash: SFC2 models