Topic: For EZKill and other frequent travellers  (Read 817 times)

Offline Jack Morris

• Captain
For EZKill and other frequent travellers
« on: February 20, 2005, 04:40:57 pm »
La Quinta has a special program going on right now, for every 2 nights that you stay with them, you get credit for a free night and can save it until Dec 2005! Just one catch, you cannot stay 2 nights back to back and earn a free night credit. I know it sucks but it's their company, their policy. I might also add that La Quinta bought out Baymont Inns and La Quinta is a Southwest Airlines rapid rewards member so you earn credits towards a free round trip ticket with every stay! I have not seen a La Quinta as luxurious as the one in SW Austin on the Chihuahua, MX to El Paso, TX to Austin, TX yet, but what I plan on doing with my free nights earned is stay in the newer more luxurious La Quintas!  8) I'm on dial up so it's hard for me to get La Quinta's website, but you register and they automatically keep track of your visits though I still save my receipts, just in case. It's a 3 month promo program, so is not much time for homebodies, but if you and someone special get away just one night on the weekends once a month, bam, there is a free night that you can use anywhere there is a La Quinta!  8)