Topic: A Loose Guide to Upcoming D2 Campaigns  (Read 9938 times)

Offline S'Tebahn

• Brucimus Novus
  • Ensign
  • "I may be cold-blooded, but I can still dance..."
A Loose Guide to Upcoming D2 Campaigns
« on: February 26, 2005, 06:31:01 pm »
As the title says, this is a "loose" guide to upcoming campaigns, as the order in which they are shown is not neccessarily the order in which they will run.

I would also like to get additional info on these campaigns from their respective admins PMed to me, just short descriptions I can add to each entry.

Slave Girls of Orion V : SGO5 -F/G/M/L vs K/R/I/H

Econ War : EW

Klingon Civil War : KCW

Storm Season III : SS3

Lyran Civil War : LCW

Federation & Empire : F&E

The Genesis War : TGW : G, H, Z, R, L, I.  (Teams TBD by pre-server sign up thread.  All races will have some Fed and Klink ships)

Synopsis: The Feds and Klinks fought a war with Genesis torpedoes, turning all their homeworlds / major colonies into fresh new resource depots.  The remaining galactic powers realign to take advantage of the loss of the 2 galactic superpowers, and proceed to fight a war for galactic dominance and control of the Genesis Technology.

Dark Mirror : DM -A Mirror Universe campaign by SkyFlyer.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 03:14:14 am by S'Tebahn »
Junior Captain S'Tebahn | Commanding Officer, GCS Sardith's Sword  HDD/CM-121 | Gorn 6th Fleet (Romulan Border) | Member of the Guardians Errant

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
Re: A Loose Guide to Upcoming D2 Campaigns
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 07:00:50 pm »
you forgot AOTK2
♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 07:01:06 pm »
Man that's pretty good for your second post.  I think this is a good idea indeed.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 07:02:39 pm »
would be nice to combin some of these utility or informational sticky threads though. It has gottent o the point that half the first page is stickies.
♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2005, 07:16:28 pm »
would be nice to combin some of these utility or informational sticky threads though. It has gottent o the point that half the first page is stickies.

I hear you. Just let me know what you guys want to keep up, or be combined, and I'll try to do It tonight/tomorrow.  I don't want to Risk though upsetting someone for taking down or mergeing a thread. I'd rather you all discuss It first , and let me know how you want It set up.

stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline S'Tebahn

• Brucimus Novus
  • Ensign
  • "I may be cold-blooded, but I can still dance..."
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2005, 07:29:05 pm »

I hear you. Just let me know what you guys want to keep up, or be combined, and I'll try to do It tonight/tomorrow.  I don't want to Risk though upsetting someone for taking down or mergeing a thread. I'd rather you all discuss It first , and let me know how you want It set up.

stephen

Funny you should mention that, I sent a PM to Frey about that very thing.

Oh, and btw, Stephen, it's my second post under this particular name. ;)
Junior Captain S'Tebahn | Commanding Officer, GCS Sardith's Sword  HDD/CM-121 | Gorn 6th Fleet (Romulan Border) | Member of the Guardians Errant

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2005, 07:41:20 pm »

stephen

Funny you should mention that, I sent a PM to Frey about that very thing.

Oh, and btw, Stephen, it's my second post under this particular name. ;)

LOL, OK man. Just get with me on the Stickied thing. when you all get It fingered out, just send me a PM.

Stephen

Offline Julin Eurthyr

• Veltrassi Ambassador at Large
  • Lt. Commander
  • Back in Exile due to Win 7 - ISC RM/Strat Com.
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2005, 08:59:15 pm »
Upcoming Campaign:

Solinica I: The Genesis War

Playable Races: G, H, Z, R, L, I.  Teams TBD by pre-server sign up thread.  All races will have some Fed and Klink ships for vareity...

Synopsis: The Feds and Klinks fought a war with Genesis torpedoes, turning all their homeworlds / major colonies into fresh new resource depots.  The remaining galactic powers realign to take advantage of the loss of the 2 galactic superpowers, and proceed to fight a war for galactic dominance and control of the Genesis Technology.

AKA: Koloth Kinshaya - Lord of the House Kinshaya in the Klingon Empire
S'Leth - Romulan Admiral
Some anonymous strongman in Prime Industries

Offline SkyFlyer

• D.Net Beta Tester
  • Commander
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2005, 09:48:56 am »
You forgot my mirror mirror mod as well (if it ever gets off the grounds... I'm a lazy bastage).
Life is short... running makes it seem longer.

"A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol" - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Offline SkyFlyer

• D.Net Beta Tester
  • Commander
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2005, 02:37:09 am »
Dark Mirror... I like that name. :P Do I have your permission to use it?
Life is short... running makes it seem longer.

"A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol" - Dietrich Bonhoeffer