Topic: IGN's First Contact SCE DVD review reveals interesting blooper  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
From IGN's DVD branch

Ok, now that I have that out of my system, the last extra on disc one is your usual text commentary from Michael and Denise Okuda, full of the usual trivia, facts, information and jokes, pointing out inconsistencies and errors. Apparently some joker at ILM slipped the Millennium Falcon into the battle with the Borg cube.

Which I suppose explains why the Enterprise showed up in the first Star Wars prequel.

"Chaos Theory, Part II" now available.

Offline Commander Maxillius

• You did NOT just shoot that green sh-t at me?!?
  • Lt. Commander
Re: IGN's First Contact SCE DVD review reveals interesting blooper
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 09:18:17 am »
Where?  How far in is the shot?  I'd look myself but I have The Phantom Menace on VHS and it's a pain to fast forward through a tape
I was never here, you were never here, this conversation never took place, and you most certainly did not see me.

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 10:21:50 am »
Somewhere in the middle on that big city planet thing.  I only saw it as a screencap; I refuse to watch anything that GL puts out now.

"Chaos Theory, Part II" now available.

Offline Chris Johnson

• I used to be a Captain a forum or two ago...
  • Lt.
  • Hai! Hai!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 02:22:20 pm »
It was a Phase II Enterprise design on one scene at Coruscant (the city-planet capital of the Republic):

Found here.

Also, I think people knew about the First Contact easter egg for quite some time, years perhaps.  Much like how people knew how ET's a part of the Star Wars Universe (which you'd find out on that same page I linked to).

"Oh, shut up!" -- Wil Wheaton to Wesley Crusher