Topic: Attn All Fleets!  (Read 3925 times)

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
Attn All Fleets!
« on: March 17, 2005, 04:02:40 pm »
OK Folks, here's where we stand as of St Pats Day...

Remaining # of Matches:

FPF - 1
FSD, TSC - 2
GDA, 9th, KHH - 3
ISC, SoV - 4

I believe this is correct.  If it is not, then let me know so I can correct the standing page.  When we originally kicked this thing off on Dec 4th, I had envisioned ending by March 1, with time off for the Holidays.  Obviously that timeline is shot.  So, keeping in mind that next weekend is Easter weekend, I would like all fleet reps to post here their brutally honest assessment on when they expect to finish their remaining matches (if at all).  Please tell me one of three things:

1.  Your fleet is available and is flexible when scheduling matches, so from your point of view, you should have no problems finishing assuming your opponents are equally flexible.  You can be available to fly at least one match per week.   

2.  Your fleet has a hard time getting 3 pilots to agree to ANY date or is getting little to no activity in your fleet forums.  You are having a difficult time flying one match per week. 

3.  You do not believe your fleet can finish its schedule given any amount of time.

I would REALLY like to wrap up this season plus playoffs by mid April.  GW 5 is about to kick off and I am assuming that a D2 camapign will again take up the bulk of players free time, leaving this league to grind to a halt, as it pretty much did during SG04.

If your fleet falls into the #2 or #3 category above, then I suggest you offer 2v3 or 2v2 (negotiated) or even 1v1 (also negotiated) to try and get a match flown.   If you really see no prospects of  being able to piece a 2 or 3 man team together in the near future, then you should offer a forfeit. 

We're in the home stretch here folks, let's make one last, good effort to get the season and playoffs done by mid April.                 
GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Attn All Fleets!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 04:05:29 pm »
Kroma, feel free to chime in with your opinion, but I believe GDA  falls into category #2.  We are getting virtually no activity in our home forums.  Several pilots have simply gone AWOL. 

Kroma has final say regarding the GDA, as he is our fleet rep, but that's how I see it currently.   
GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 04:18:41 pm »
I saw your post today about only having 2 confirmed for Sunday vs FPF, but I counted at least 2 (me and drb). Were you available? I'll email Scipio and Agave to see what's up with them.
♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 04:22:24 pm »
I saw your post today about only having 2 confirmed for Sunday vs FPF, but I counted at least 2 (me and drb). Were you available? I'll email Scipio and Agave to see what's up with them.

Actually, DRB only confirmed for 6 PM, so our only confirmation for 8 PM was you.  I will be just getting back into town at some point Sunday evening, so I would be a 'maybe' for either time. 
GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 04:23:02 pm »
PS, I have sent out a general distress call to all GDA pilots via email, hopefully I will get some positive response.
♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

762_XC

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2005, 05:22:11 pm »
=SoV= is probably category #1, though our chief scheduler (Ronin) has apparently moved on, and his reluctant replacement (me) sucks by comparison.

Offline TraumaTech

• DON'T PISS OFF THE KITTY
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 05:33:50 pm »
FSD  is a defenate category #1  has been for the past 3 weeks and is for the forseeable future

Offline FPF-Bach

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2005, 05:38:05 pm »
FPF is #1.
Former Federation A/RM SFC2.NET
Former Federation RM SFC2.NET
Hydran A/RM LB4
Interim Federation RM GW3
Federation RM GW4

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2005, 05:40:16 pm »
PS, I have sent out a general distress call to all GDA pilots via email, hopefully I will get some positive response.

Please bring J'inn  ;D
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2005, 07:55:06 pm »
Just got back from holidays, but TSC has always been Category 1.  We will fly almost any evening of any week.  Only thing that mostly slows us down is the opposition time schedule, and that is not something that can always be controlled by either side.