Topic: Happy Birthday Blyre.  (Read 3078 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Happy Birthday Blyre.
« on: March 29, 2005, 10:20:47 am »
38 today. A big man with a big heart. Have a good week Wally.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline kadh2000

• Admiral, of course
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Kadh's Empire
Re: Happy Birthday Blyre.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 12:33:28 pm »
Hippo Booty indeed, Wally
"The Andromedans," Kadh said, "will never stop coming.  Not until they are all destroyed or we are."

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 07:07:22 pm »
C'mon Everyone, Blyre used to be one of our Best writers, and He had one of our First servers ever on line with EAW. I know you all can do better then this.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline S'Tasik

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 07:46:15 pm »
Gibraltar was good times -- the first Star Trek fanfic I ever read, actually, the scope of which provided inspiration for years to come.

Happy birthday man!
the eyes are not here
there are no eyes here
in this valley of dying stars
in this hollow valley
this broken jaw of lost kingdoms

t.s. eliot

Offline KOTH-KieranXC, Ret.

• Spokesman, Punisher Industries
  • Lt. Commander
  • K-Fo, diehard SFCer and Taldrenite, est. 2000
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 07:47:52 pm »
Ahh, Gibraltar. Good memories. I know we had some rough times over Gibraltar, Blyre, but it was still what got me into ST fiction writing, and for that you will have my eternal gratitude. Happy birthday my friend. ;D
"One minute to space doors."

"Are you just going to walk through them?"

"Calm yourself, Doctor."

Offline Blyre

• Assistant to The Man
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 08:06:21 am »
Sorry, I'm replying to this a day late, but I'm fighting off a bad case of bronchitis and the medication I'm taking for it tends to knock me out cold. Thanks for the well wishes and birthday calls. They sure mean a lot.

Yeah, I remember the times writing about Gibraltar and Hyperion fondly. I've been away from here for far too long.

Wallace

Political Correctness: helping losers feel better about themselves since 1986 ;)

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 11:17:58 am »
Happy birthday, Blyre!  And I'm not just saying that cuz Stephen's at me house threatening me with a taser.

Seriously, I been sick too, and somehow missed the post.  It's not been fun.  Hope you're feeling better and hope various hot women (their pictures posted by Stephen in Hot and Spicy) came to your home to administer a proper birthday spanking. ;D
"Dialogue from a play, Hamlet to Horatio: 'There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Dialogue from a play written long before men took to the sky. There are more things in heaven and earth, and in the sky, than perhaps can be dreamt of. And somewhere in between heaven, the sky, the earth, lies the Twilight Zone."
                                                                 ---------Rod Serling, The Last Flight

Offline KOTH-KieranXC, Ret.

• Spokesman, Punisher Industries
  • Lt. Commander
  • K-Fo, diehard SFCer and Taldrenite, est. 2000
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2005, 11:44:27 pm »
I've been away from here for far too long.

Well, then, you should come back. ;D
"One minute to space doors."

"Are you just going to walk through them?"

"Calm yourself, Doctor."