Topic: Bahhh Teamspeak  (Read 745 times)

Offline Davey-E

• Lt.
Bahhh Teamspeak
« on: April 02, 2005, 11:02:34 am »
Hey Guys

Got the Alliance teamspeak address, put in my login name etc and i keep getting "error"
Please telll me thats cos the server aint up yet  :smackhead:

Please help me get on, I been learning Gorn  ;D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"To have the United States at our side was to me the greatest joy. Now at this very moment I knew the United States was in the war, up to the neck and in to the death. So we had won after all!...Hitler's fate was sealed. Mussolini's fate was sealed. As for the Japanese, they would be ground to powder

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
Re: Bahhh Teamspeak
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2005, 11:05:23 am »
hope you are going here, because this is where we are:          central.tmspk.com:9238

Offline Davey-E

• Lt.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2005, 11:08:55 am »
Yea i am, but
Its saying wrong login name and password which its not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dohhhhhhhh
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"To have the United States at our side was to me the greatest joy. Now at this very moment I knew the United States was in the war, up to the neck and in to the death. So we had won after all!...Hitler's fate was sealed. Mussolini's fate was sealed. As for the Japanese, they would be ground to powder

Offline TheJudge

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2005, 11:45:14 am »
Hmm...doublecheck you have the right ts password, and um if you're registered already on there your correct login name and password.  If you're not registered, just use the login name.

He who can master the data controls the world.