Topic: Biased admins, Biased League, Blah Blah Blah?  (Read 11632 times)

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
Biased admins, Biased League, Blah Blah Blah?
« on: April 15, 2005, 06:33:33 pm »
Hi there, i came back today, you may notice i dont play an awful lot. Well sh*t happens, and when i come play a few games with the ISC guys we always go to bed with a smile on our face. Those of you who know me personally will know im in it for the fun, and the hard games, and my wings love my cockyness both in and out of the game. Several months ago, this led to a jokey incident where i post something on the GZ forums about fluffy animals and bunnies of ISC killing the GDA, hugging, then humping the ugly lizards. I was frustrated at what a poor game GDA offered us even when terms are in thier favour. However, was all in jest, Kel didnt take it this way, and hates me, and ISC because of it.

Now, after this, was some sh*t which followed up on the forums, and i knew i couldnt change, its my nature to make fun because im enjoying myself, and after posting a picture of hamsters having rampant sex and calling them Kel and Jakle, well things didnt follow up too well. I decided to take a break from SFC and thought maybe it would benefit my fleet if i was cuasing the problems. Really, it doesnt seem like i was causing the problems. But some GDA and the leader wannabe types were.

This leads me to the decision, that an only an outside source can give an opinion on what should happen in the game with ISC vs SOV.

Now there are some important facts to consider.

SOV missed the deadline for all games to be completedl

SOV missed the date scheduled for the games to be completed.

ISC kept members on for 24 hours either side of the time when the game was scheduled to be completed.

SOV asked to play the game at a date after all matches were due to be completed when ISC is not prepared, and outnumbered.

Seems fairly 1 sided to me, infact, if you read this, you may be shocked to hear that there is any quarrel whatsoever. However, look at the GDA history between me, Kel, and the fleet, and apparently kel isnt biased ok........ whatever. sounds like bullsh*t to me.

Also due to the nature of this, it means that nobody who plays the dynaverse can decide on the matter, but it also means that nobody from GSA can decide either, as all GSA would side with us, all Dynaverse would side, with kel and SOV.

Now, you guys may argue that it doesnt make any difference now, and that we are in the playoffs etc. Now take into consideration this. ISC has won every single championship for GZ, even when the rules stacked against us, we played through it, and  weve come through the other side. However, this cycle is different, because this is the only cycle in which we have never lost a match, and we wish to finish with a 10 and 0 record. This is important to us, as you know this is likely our last cycle.

All those who fly against us, know that we are very good pilots, and those players who play what we play for, hard matches, fun fights, wouldnt even dream of acting the way SOV have done.

Seeing as from what ive determined here, that no outside source should decide,  Me, Phaser, and Butcher, will be online for the next 3 to 4 hours. If you can bring a squad to come and play us in this time period, Plasmas armed and ready. However if you cannot, you must surely accept that you are the ones in fault in terms of scheduling, and take the loss. We have been more than fair here as you can see.

So, we will see you in up to 3 hours, or we will see a 10 and 0 record, and see you in the playoff's, you dont seem to comprehend 10 and 0 is more important than the playoffs to us. You may win, and if you do, great.

Now lets just quit all the homo sh*t, ive posted above what is fair, you know its above and beyond what is required, and if it was any other fleet, which didnt have me and my history, it wouldnt be this way.

Also DO NOT, go down the road of talented said this talented said <whine whine whine whine> because its bullsh*t, you know its bullsh*t, now zip it.

Anyway, were waiting, lets see if SOV can spit the balls out of thier mouth and meet us, thier problem head on. Or whether they are going to carry on sucking like molested children.

And for those of you who wonder what 2 hamsters having rampent sex looks like

« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 11:52:52 am by GDA-Kel »

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Toast

• Lt. Junior Grade
Lord we apologise and please be with the starving pigmies down in NewGuinea amen. ;D

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
Just as i thought, seems it was the latter, even tho Green and cougar both been around. Says it all. Kel, 10 and 0 now?

Offline KHH-MiniMe

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
I think this thread deserves a :ban:  from the forums at the very least

Offline deadmansix

• Lt.

well for one you dont have all the facts,as we of the SoV had set up severl diferant times and stated that the weekends that were set up buy the ISC we could not make and there were times the the ISC couldnt make the times that we could, as real life does tend to intrued at times,there was and is no reason to be rude and insulting both you and us tryed on several ocasions to set up matches to no avail,there was no dodging no hideing the weekends were out for us and so it seams the weekdays were not good for you guys and when there were to of you we offerd you a 2v2 and it was not acepted, now we have flown together on the d2 on the same team and you know we dont just not do somthing this whole mess was just bad timing on both our parts pure and simpel. there is no reason to get all bent out of shape over this,its just a game there is no money or anyones life on the line its just a game.

Offline TraumaTech

• DON'T PISS OFF THE KITTY
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
i would hope that neither kel or sov take the bait on this obvious attemtp to stir the pot once again.Ian,it seems obvious you need to take another 6 months off as the first 2 or 3 defenately wasn't enough.Butcher,i think it's important to stand up for ones team mate but not when he is so obviously trying to inflame( and wrong) not 1 but 2 communities.it seems he has (iantheace) a desire to take so much fun out of sfc that he would like to see sfc as a game and community destroy for nothing other than to be able say....he did it. 

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
Kel I say give the babies their bottle and lets get this nonsense over with. They obviously have no life and have to over-inflate the importance of a game in order to have some meaning in their pathetic existences. Personally I'm ready to throw the whole season just to get them to go away like they promised. Get some perspective people, its just a game.

Offline Toast

• Lt. Junior Grade
Hmmm OK  we have been called cheese flyers ,trouble makers,a dishonorable clan ,unsportsman like,rude,un intelligent,uber pilot's,and numerous other things all for what? usually for exposing various BS across the board from many fleet's and player's in Dyna and pbr..... We have been asked to quit ,go away, disappear, piss off,and now to be banned..........We have seen the rules changed,match terms messed with,fleets purposely bring 2 pilots instead of 3 when it made the match better for them to do so,fleets actually dodge us purposely to prevent some of our players from playing ......... but we are not supposed to take any of it personal..........I have said before in the court of public opinion we cannot win and it's pointless..........You all want a fact here's one for yeah we were a brand new fleet when this all started of mostly little known pilot's BUT WE ARE your 2 time champions 3 really since everyone quit last cycle before we took it again( must be some record we dont know about).........and finally with that all said frankly WE OWN YOUR AZZES do what you will hell elect a new paper champ but u better take a good long look at the pic above..........OWNED ..!.. :-*

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
i would hope that neither kel or sov take the bait on this obvious attemtp to stir the pot once again.Ian,it seems obvious you need to take another 6 months off as the first 2 or 3 defenately wasn't enough.Butcher,i think it's important to stand up for ones team mate but not when he is so obviously trying to inflame( and wrong) not 1 but 2 communities.it seems he has (iantheace) a desire to take so much fun out of sfc that he would like to see sfc as a game and community destroy for nothing other than to be able say....he did it. 

desire to take so much fun out of sfc that he would like to see sfc as a game and community destroy for nothing other than to be able say....he did it. 

LOL, I think you guys missed the point, i bring fun into it. Think it was GW2 i played on all the way thru with the alliance ppl, and theres no way they coudlnt say i didnt add some spice to that dyna, hunting doctor strangelove stuff in late era ships and winning then posting the screenies of the doctors in question getting blown to bits lol. Or the match i go into with a BAR vs 2 C7 and a C7V flown by players and come out of it with alll3 dead and they wanted me kicked from dyna for cheating etc. And why would i want to be able to say i destroyed the community, like anyone would <care atall>.  You are just another mother f*cker who has a quarrel with me personally cus ive handed u ur ass repeatedly, and not stated something like <nice try guys i was very impressed> because tbh i probably wasnt.

Offline Toast

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Biased admins, Biased League, Balls in your mouth, isnt this a bit gay?
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2005, 11:14:52 am »
:o Wow Corbo Ur back i didn't think there would be enuff DNA left on that rock to scrape up so u could be recloned it's a miracle  :popcorn:

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2005, 11:18:56 am »
Kel I say give the babies their bottle and lets get this nonsense over with. They obviously have no life and have to over-inflate the importance of a game in order to have some meaning in their pathetic existences. Personally I'm ready to throw the whole season just to get them to go away like they promised. Get some perspective people, its just a game.

Is this what you were told to say on dynaverse ventrillo, sounds like it might be. Over inflate game to make importance out of pathetic existance? rofl. You are truely pathetic for saying that tbh, hardly seems winning the 10 and 0 if its losers like you weve been flying against.

Its always been the same way, nobody likes the fleet that dominates, you cant handle it. Been the same through every SFC. 10 and 0 is important to us, for the reasons stated above, last season, never done it before. If this was the bring some meaning to my pathetic existance i would be feeding u ur own tiny balls telling kel hes going to have to swallow unless the 10 appears. Im on ISC ventrillo, or can come on any other teamspeak server for a real chat, if ur balls are bigger than corbo's.

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2005, 11:29:19 am »
Ian and his Travelling Humping Hamster Show.  What a surprise! 

Guys, honestly, your presentation skills need work. 

There is a right way to go about things and a wrong way.  This is the wrong way.  I will give you an example of the right way in a minute.  First, my recap. 

I declared the ISC vs SoV match null and void.  The choices I have given Phaser via PM are:

1.  ISC ends the season 9-0 and moves on to the playoffs.

OR

2.  ISC may leave and choose not to participate any longer.

Now, ISC has stated that this is not acceptable to them.  That's fine.  Here is what I suggest you do to have even a snowball's chance in Hell of avoiding option 1 or option 2 above.

Create another post that does the following:

1.  Articulates your position, similar to the above, but keeps the warped humor out of it.  No Humping Hamsters. 
2.  State what your desired outcome is.  HINT...HINT...HINT....I would guess that the best possible outcome you may get is to reopen the match.  SoV may still choose to forfeit, 
3.  Calls for a vote of all Fleet reps.  Clearly state an either/or.  The reps either vote for my ruling or your alternate proposal.  In case of 4-4 ties I break the tie, but in this case I will defer to an uninvolved third party.  There are two admins of this site that no longer play in the D2 and also do not participate in this league that I can call on to make a ruling if needed.  They are not my friends.  I do not know them personally.   

That's it.  The right way to do this is the way Butcher proposed the playoff format.  He disagreed with my format.  He proposed an alternate format.  The fleet reps voted on it.  It ended up being a 5-3 vote.  There was no warped humor, veiled degrading comments or rude remarks aimed at anyone. 

Now...if I were truly biased and simply hated your entire fleet, would I go to the trouble to give you this chance?  I will also tell you this.  IF you choose to really try and be mature about this, the fleet reps will give you an honest vote.  Ian's note is not an honest attempt at a resolution.  It is simply more inflammatory rhetoric.  It harms your position more than helps it. 

The ball is in your court.

GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2005, 11:36:32 am »
I can feel the love kel, and dont tell me that picture doesnt make u smile or i feel sad for u :P

Offline Nomad

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2005, 11:49:19 am »
The main reason that ISC fleet is not becasue of skills, it is because of Race.

The ISC race is the uber race.
ISC can be beaten but you have to fly the perfect game, and they(ISC) has to make a mistake.

I wonder how good the "ISC" fleet would be flying another race.

Look at the difference in FPF. Flying Fed 4-4 flying ISC 9-1.

Note: ISC fleet as well as all fleets in PBR have good pilots.

Good pilots + uber race  = wins.

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2005, 12:04:07 pm »

ISC can be beaten but you have to fly the perfect game, and they(ISC) has to make a mistake.

Who was the 1 lost to tho nomad :) I rest my case. and i quote from ur guys ' You made us look really stupid'

Offline FPF-Bach

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2005, 12:09:53 pm »

I hate to tell ya Nomad but the FPF was not 4-4 and while flying Fed the record was better then that, gt your facts straight.
Former Federation A/RM SFC2.NET
Former Federation RM SFC2.NET
Hydran A/RM LB4
Interim Federation RM GW3
Federation RM GW4

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2005, 06:44:59 pm »

Loo the 1 lost to tho nomad :) I rest my case. and i quote from ur guys ' You made us look really stupid'

No I made me look stupid, you just happened to be there. You won't believe it i'm sure, but I was just having a bad week. It happens. Try getting a life and you might have one too once in awhiile. I'll restate my challenge to all of you because none of you pussies took me up on it before - I'll be happy to play you one on one anytime. You name the BPV and era and I get to choose terrain.  You guys aren't that good as I proved when Butcher ran from my CM in his SUB. He had what, 100 points of BPV on me and attrition units and still couldn't get the job done? Hell, I even let him tractor me and he still couldn't keep hold of me after he ate all that plasma.

Offline deadmansix

• Lt.
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2005, 12:56:08 am »

Iantheace, yes it was great flying with ya had fun everyone did and yes we are SoV we flew together on GW2 and RDSL and we had fun and frustration, you know 9-0,5-3,4-4,hell 0-10 means nothing if you don't have fun in fact all that scoring is nothing the game is about fun and flying with friends,good pilots,bad pilots it means nothing if you don't have fun so why don't we just stop all this crap and enjoy each others company and have fun flying and let the scoring just be there SoV is here to have fun we had trouble setting a date to fly so what,who did it get killed,who lost money over it no body thats who, so what is the big to do over this one frickin match huh. is this match worth the illfeelings and animosity toward each other I don't think so, do you?

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2005, 01:37:35 am »

Loo the 1 lost to tho nomad :) I rest my case. and i quote from ur guys ' You made us look really stupid'

No I made me look stupid, you just happened to be there. You won't believe it i'm sure, but I was just having a bad week. It happens. Try getting a life and you might have one too once in awhiile. I'll restate my challenge to all of you because none of you pussies took me up on it before - I'll be happy to play you one on one anytime. You name the BPV and era and I get to choose terrain.  You guys aren't that good as I proved when Butcher ran from my CM in his SUB. He had what, 100 points of BPV on me and attrition units and still couldn't get the job done? Hell, I even let him tractor me and he still couldn't keep hold of me after he ate all that plasma.

Butcher's a nice player. I accept ur challenge, tho lets make it best of 5, and after the 1st 3 games, want u making the thread here about how you got owned. I  havent played in a long time, and will be out of touch, but that hardly matters if im going to be flying against a low calibre pilot.

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2005, 01:50:32 am »

Butcher's a nice player. I accept ur challenge, tho lets make it best of 5, and after the 1st 3 games, want u making the thread here about how you got owned. I  havent played in a long time, and will be out of touch, but that hardly matters if im going to be flying against a low calibre pilot.

The terms are the terms. Take them or leave them. You get two out of three parameters to choose. I won't be making any posts either way. If I lose I'll say "gg" and if I win I'll say "gg".

Offline FPF-Tobin Dax

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2005, 08:40:56 am »
Ian, I and most players from the last several years know just how excellent a pilot you are. I just don't understand why you have to posture like this. Watching you post like this, it's no wonder that over my years of sfc play I have repeatedly seen and heard you referred to as "Ian the @ss". I hope you have some better diplomatic skills in real life.
Suspected leader of Prime Industries, #1 Pirate Cartel

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2005, 08:42:59 am »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I draft u in the game and i saw an unkown name.Wow i say this guy is a noob i ll go for the grab and finish the game really quick.
Oh well i was wrong as i suffered a serious damage after the grab and after u just kept a safe distance of my sub and fighters in the large map terrain which isnt difficult i couldnt even touch u as the sub has only 1-2 phaser1.
My fighters was running max speed 24 and never had the chance to have a shot at your CM which was always kept a safe distance.
The fact is u didnt have anything to loose in this match(u would take a VC win) but i had  so my game couldnt be so agressive and my goal after i got damage was more than to return my ship safe in the dock.
Congradulations Corbo for the disguise it really saved your ass as i always applicate my tactics depending who i fight.
As for challenges i can win anyone as i can loose too.This is the game none is unbeatable here.
The only difference is that some know to fly all races but others dont.
So i challenge anyone to choose the race im going to fly in a bpv 150-200late(oh well except Cougar there id like to choose my race ;D).Lets see what ya got.Dam i like good challeneges as they give vgg.

U r a very good plasma pilot Corbo but in order to come here and claim that im not that good u really need to bring it.
The fact is that u guys never actually bring it yet as  in a perfectly balanced 3v3 match flying the same race WE OWNED YOUR AZZ and both games u had 1 more of the "unbeatable PPD" in your combos that so many times u claimed all here that the big ppd amount is unfair.
We make u look soooo stupid?Yes but we didnt come here gloating about our win and thats the difference between us.
We sometimes make fun of some people always with good humour yes.And that what Iantheace did here.But yes as u still have his balls in your mouth u really cant follow  the spirit of his post and u just take it serius again and talking about ban him we got no real life and other BS...

Good sportmanship?Dam when u didnt miss the chance to post that u run me off the map in D2forum i congradulate your excellent game.But when u guys lost in the PBR match your only comment ,after all the promises u gave before that u would kick our ass,was  that although your wings played excellent u played bad. ::)

In order not to come here again and state u played bad i advise u not start the same BS again and  zip it from now on  or u will find yourself one more time big time stupid.

These all sh*t are all in the spirit of the game on our side.We have good sportmanship and we applicated when we should.When u provoke us this is what u get.We just pay u back with the same way.

p.s Nomad FPF had a 9-1 record when flying feds in the previous cycle.Dammit bro u fly Federation leave the crap about ISC .Besides u know lot of ISC pilots we were flying Gorn , Lyran ,Federation in previous leagues,gsa tournaments ...u were there u know what was going on ;D

« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 09:08:15 am by [ISC]Butcher »

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2005, 11:43:18 am »
I draft u in the game and i saw an unkown name.Wow i say this guy is a noob i ll go for the grab and finish the game really quick.
Oh well i was wrong as i suffered a serious damage after the grab and after u just kept a safe distance of my sub and fighters in the large map terrain which isnt difficult i couldnt even touch u as the sub has only 1-2 phaser1.

:rofl:  You'd think after ten minutes that you would get the clue, but you just kept on coming. Of course I kept a safe distance. I'm going to fly right into 16 plasma fighters? Don't blame me for your choice of ship, you asked for it. If you can't handle it, ask Warsears for some tips. He can fly that ship correctly.

My fighters was running max speed 24 and never had the chance to have a shot at your CM which was always kept a safe distance.
The fact is u didnt have anything to loose in this match(u would take a VC win) but i had  so my game couldnt be so agressive and my goal after i got damage was more than to return my ship safe in the dock.

You had your shot when I let you tractor me. That's right, I let you. I knew you had to download those Plasma S to keep up with me so I knew I could take the hit. My only error there was misjudging the distance to the border and I started my turn late so you got the grab before eating three SS too.

Couldn't be aggressive? Is that what you call several minutes of doggedly chasing me and getting spanked in the process?  Weren't you the one who said that GSA/Ladder pilots are used to sticking out to the end and know how to fight to the death and that running away was a D2 thing? IIRC you still had two squads of fighters left and plenty of supplies when you slunk across the border. Glad to see you adjusting to the D2 so well, you've got the running away thing down pat. <snicker> Oh, and all my ships are important to me, VC or not.

Congradulations Corbo for the disguise it really saved your ass as i always applicate my tactics depending who i fight.

No congrats needed. You beat yourself by

1) underestimating your opponent

2) using one dimensional tactics

3) flying too much ship for you to handle

As far as my "disguise" I hardly think that is relevant as you think I'm a no skill bum anyway and would have done the same thing for the same results. I'll let you in on a little secret: I always fly under disguise. Corbomite isn't my real name either. Keep it under your hat OK?

As for challenges i can win anyone as i can loose too.This is the game none is unbeatable here.
The only difference is that some know to fly all races but others dont.
So i challenge anyone to choose the race im going to fly in a bpv 150-200late(oh well except Cougar there id like to choose my race ;D).Lets see what ya got.Dam i like good challeneges as they give vgg.

Really? Can I choose terrain too? You know how I love asteroids!  ;)

U r a very good plasma pilot Corbo but in order to come here and claim that im not that good u really need to bring it.

It was brought. You were found lacking. I didn't say you weren't good, just not as good as you seem to think. As I said, you had me by about 100 BPV, what more of an edge do you need?

The fact is that u guys never actually bring it yet as  in a perfectly balanced 3v3 match flying the same race WE OWNED YOUR AZZ and both games u had 1 more of the "unbeatable PPD" in your combos that so many times u claimed all here that the big ppd amount is unfair.
We make u look soooo stupid?Yes but we didnt come here gloating about our win and thats the difference between us.
We sometimes make fun of some people always with good humour yes.And that what Iantheace did here.But yes as u still have his balls in your mouth u really cant follow  the spirit of his post and u just take it serius again and talking about ban him we got no real life and other BS...

:rofl: Not even worth a real response. Tell me what part of the game allows you to influence my navigation? I f*cked up and hit a rock. I don't see how your team's skills had anything to do with it. You almost ran into a planet in the second fight (much bigger than a 'roid by the way). Was that our team's skill or you not paying attention. Be truthful now.

Good sportmanship?Dam when u didnt miss the chance to post that u run me off the map in D2forum i congradulate your excellent game.But when u guys lost in the PBR match your only comment ,after all the promises u gave before that u would kick our ass,was  that although your wings played excellent u played bad. ::)

Well I did and I admitted it. What's the big deal there? You act as if I said my keyboard locked up or something. I flew like crap the first fight and my team payed for it. The only thing I regret is letting my team down when they needed me.

In order not to come here again and state u played bad i advise u not start the same BS again and  zip it from now on  or u will find yourself one more time big time stupid.

This was already gone over above.

These all sh*t are all in the spirit of the game on our side.We have good sportmanship and we applicated when we should.When u provoke us this is what u get.We just pay u back with the same way.

Ummm... right. I suggest you go reread some of the unnecessary comments made by some of your teammates. What is this preoccupation with sucking balls with you guys? Are those pent up latent homosexual feelings you guys are having for each other finally bubbling to the surface?

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2005, 02:01:57 pm »
I m not a carrier pilot im a carrier killer .I never ever fly carriers and in bozobits i made that clear to my team.I took the SUB just because there was a 3rd spot for it available and because for the effort of my side it would be a waste to fly a stock ship as i would be able to fly 12 hours a day every day.I made that clear in the coallition group  and i took it with the condition to keep it live ,engaging the enemy and flipping blue hexs to green until the CON+ comes out 2 days later.I was ordered to do a job in GW5 and this is exactly what i did with the best way.
I was wrong about the Dynaverse pilots there are really very good pilots in dynaverse but most of them started as league players.
The 2 style of sfc gaming has many differences ,both are fun though.Dynaverse players dont have the chance to fly many pvp 3v3 2v2 1v1 as league/gsa players do and is logical that they are better skill pilots.
I m a new dynaverse pilot and i dont have the experience in this style of game yet.However in 3 servers with 3 different races i had more than 30 kills ,large number of pilots (sometimes even when i was outnumbered)escaped from my claws and i lost 3 ships with a record of 30+/3.
Dynaverse isnt a place for skill competition for many reasons.
What do u think for example that because Kraven lost his FHX against a F-DGX(stock ship) that makes him crap pilot?
If u think u are so good pilot u have to proove it and win gsa tournaments,league tournaments,league ladders ,divisional TBPV  championships, than come here and gloating cause u run off the map my SUB in a dynaverse server.
U know i run off the map people (flying OOB ships and stock) more than 20 times and killed 9-10(i didnt even reported a couple of my kills) ships in GW5 but i didnt come to gloat for this cause it doesnt matter.What really matters is that my side won the war with a really impressive way.
I had to disengage 4 times in GW5 and 3 of the times alliance players didnt miss the chance to mention it and gloat for this except DH.
Is this the best u guys can do and u r sooooo happy about this  ???   :o I m really impressed!

I understand your anger though as in our last PBR match your beating was so brutal u didnt even stay to fly the 3rd just for fun  :-*
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 02:24:10 pm by [ISC]Butcher »

Offline Toast

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2005, 02:10:53 pm »
Corb   as far as ur challenge to all of isc u never challenged a 1v1 it was some team early nebula crap instead of the match terms, ur tone has gone from babies to pussies well ok i AM WHAT I EAT now how bout u Dick???? all this homo talk out of u sounds like ur the one with the taste for sausage hmm???? Now is this the kind of speech we want???? dont matter to me. I thought this was just a game is what i keep hearing from Dyna folks but u folks sure get nasty when pulled on the public carpet for bs............ I am sorry if our fleet has busted up your dyna country club as we did the gz one whaaaaaaaaaa the new guys won sniff sniff.......

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2005, 02:22:26 pm »
Butcher,

You started this whole thing by telling Kroma "Look what happened to the last guy who spouted off in PBR". Do you think I was going to let that pass knowing what I knew? I never gloated or said a word until you brought it up. I can quote the original post if you like. You need to learn not to throw stones in glass houses Butcher. I'll say it again - I never said you weren't good or an asset to your team, but racking up kills or disengagements is only one part of the effort as you now know being an experienced D2 player. Just because people don't post ever little victory like some like to do doesn't mean they don't inspire dread in their opponents when that name appears across the screen.

The fact of the matter is I don't really care if I'm the best there is in any venue. I've played for years and won more than I have lost by a large margin and that is good enough for me.

As far as your observation that most D2 players started in Ladder/League play, I would question that assessment.

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2005, 02:30:09 pm »
Corb   as far as ur challenge to all of isc u never challenged a 1v1 it was some team early nebula crap instead of the match terms,

Wrong! My initial challenge was here (number 5). The only difference was that then we were arguing about the PPD rule so I said we had to fly plasma vs plasma first. The other post you are refering to was in the scheduling thread and was a half assed joke.

http://www.dynaverse.net/forum/index.php/topic,163348933.msg1122479569.html#msg1122479569

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2005, 02:41:15 pm »
First of i didnt mention your name or made any other comment that someone would think it was u in D2 forum.
Second u brougth this here again without me provoke u or said anything for u and after i congradulate u for your excellent game in D2 forum.
Its not my style to gloat and  make fun others when i kill them even if i have taken crap from them in the past (U r a good example for it).
I did it once against FSD although they werent so nice with us either but i apologised.
The only thing i say is gg or vgg or u played excellent and then i STFU.When i loose i accept that the other was better and congradulate him for his flying.
However when a punk like u behave like u did here just because u just cant accept your beating and STFU  then u ll have my wraith and my promise that next time i ll give u your balls in a plate and ill take your scalp and put it to your mouth to STFU once and for good.

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2005, 02:49:54 pm »
Bring it dont sing it plasma sucker.Cause u know what happened to the last guy that sing it at the PBA forums :whip:  ;D

I suppose that whipped icon is your way of showing grace and true good form?

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2005, 03:00:13 pm »
Bring it dont sing it plasma sucker.Cause u know what happened to the last guy that sing it at the PBA forums :whip:  ;D

I suppose that whipped icon is your way of showing grace and true good form?
Why dont u quote what Kroma posted for me before ? ah?
I just pay back with the same way

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2005, 03:08:34 pm »
By bringing someone into the conversation that was not in it before? Just what does what happened here with me have to do with Kroma and you on the D2? When you can give me a logical, reasonable expalantion for that I'll be happy to let it lie.

Offline Dallas

• Fluffy Snuggle Bunny
  • Lt.
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2005, 04:05:08 pm »
KNOCK IT OFF.